What happens after you die ?

what happens after you die ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lycaeum.org/leda/Documents/Using_Ketamine_to_Induce_the_Near-Death_Experience.9260.shtml
libgen.io/
newscientist.com/article/2114789-magic-mushroom-drug-helps-people-with-cancer-face-death/
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw/videos?feature=hovercard
youtube.com/watch?v=FY4DCG-nFBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only humans go to heaven.

your mum will cry

you vote for Hillary

Rebirth

you poop

It's funny cause it's true...

You experience a million dreams in a second before you die

What if our life has been directly controlled by a celestial being who oversees your life like a videogame? And when you die you restart as a new character. Like how you play Skyrim and you created a character and then you finish and decide to do it again with a different character and different choices. And the character thinks he has free will but most likely his choices were influenced by the diety? Is that what it means to find God?

Eternal return. Form becomes formless, only to form again and again.

Even when you escape or ascend or transcend... You will always come back. The right and left hand paths both lead back to source, to one, then you separate out again and again. Your body, your soul, your consciousness, is essentially just a holiday house for God when God wants to forget about being God all the time.

Also the words don't matter, soul, essence, consciousness, awareness, they all describe a state of being, the words are just labels, the map is not the territory, the menu is not the meal.

If you lived a good life you respawn with white skin.

It is a mystery. Unless you want to make it your life passion, don't bother thinking about it, nobody knows or has any sort of sliver of proof of what, if anything happens after death.

No one knows for sure. Objectively, as in what we can see, life goes on without you - as it always has.

But that's likely not the answer you want.

What you want is to be remembered. Some token of yourself that will stay behind, immortalised in text, song, story or stone, to enact your will after you have gone.

Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

You go offline

You get flushed down the toilet and rot away in the sewer pipes with the other dead roaches.

Wait..what if god decided to be born in a human just for the lols and now is stuck on earth because he is immortal and cant die/get back to aszension and is now in some underground base being monitored for the last 200 years

its like when your are sleeping and not dreaming

by spawning as human, that human shell is mortal so it's only temporary

If so, does that mean that every single person on earth is one person in a different reincarnation?

Or is there a set number of people that cycle?

Assuming either of these possibilities are true, does this mean that if you murder someone, there is a chance you are murdering yourself?
>If you eat somebody's ass, are you just eating your own ass?

Depends what you've instructed your family to do with your body. In general, once you have died all the neurons in your brain stop firing and 'you' cease to exist. That is, your consciousness, which existed for the sole purpose of piloting your body. There is no 'after' for your consciousness nor is there a magical soul that leaves your body to exist for eternity elsewhere. Your conscious self will die with your body. If you were to lie in the woods and die, you would decompose, being consumed by hundreds of insects and fungi, and the cycle would continue as the elements that once made up You return to the earth and become parts of new life. Don't forget the assembled organic matter that makes you up now is just recycled bits of material that have been on this earth for millions of years.

You leave your body and speak with the Machine Elves.
I'm serious.

lycaeum.org/leda/Documents/Using_Ketamine_to_Induce_the_Near-Death_Experience.9260.shtml

How so

DMT get's released in a single massive dose right before you die. And you live in eternity inside your mind. Experiencing millennia worth of life experiences in those last few seconds. It's literally heaven in every sense.

Kek

i dont want to accept it ;_;

Your body returns to the planet, nourishing plants and animals.

Your mind just fades away in to nothing.

When Mudskins die here we poor beer in their mouth and cover the corpse in bacon strips.

The question is why are you not dead?

Why are you alive?

No one fucking knows.

But despite this you are alive and aware, despite the near if not infinite unlikelihood that this would be the case - for your, yourself as you stand, to have become.

Realising this you see that you are not living to die, you are dying to live. Death is a non concept to nothingness. To live, be animate, whatever, there has to be something you are not, which you would be otherwise. i.e dead - not the thing that you are.

So you have a once in a lifetime experience now. something you will never ever have again. why not make the most of it?

I think this is a very scary thought for your average human. Until you get old and are close to death and you are like just let me go already.

I hope I die at an old enough age where I can just let goooo

If you think you're going to turn into inorganic matter anyway, why not entertain yourself while you're here? Read these books.

Phantoms in the Brain: Probing the Mysteries of the Human Mind by V.S. Ramchandran
Afterlife: An Investigation by Colin Wilson
Beyond the Threshold: Afterlife Beliefs and Experiences in World Religions by Christopher M. Moreman
Otherworld Journeys: Accounts of Near-death Experience in Medieval & Modern Times by Carol Zaleski
DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman
Inner Paths to Outer Space by Rick Strassman
Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind by Graham Hancock
Sleep Paralysis: Night-mares, Nocebos, and the Mind-Body Connection by Shelley R. Adler
libgen.io/

Shut the fuck up other me's.

>tfw you can't wait till the abyss takes you

Why am I reminded of the Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy by your post?

Do research on near death experiences (nde).. it's eery how everyone who has come back from being legally declared dead describes something similar

Everyone under me goes +1 in the chain of command?

Don't you wanna stick around to see the race war ?

Honestly I just hope I go out while I'm in a deep peaceful sleep

You wake up in a spaceship and realise how hard this new life simulator game was
Then you proceed to play it again on easy mod as a jew

Oh what the fuck, you better be wrong. That makes me think of the plebbit red lamp story, which is my worst nightmare.

Also, when you die, your brain releases copious amount of DMT into your system which causes the most intense trip of your life right before you go

I know that feel user. ;_;

you wait till right time
next you resurect and FIGHT!
then God rule world with iron fist
faggots get killed

I don't even care if that can be explained chemically and not spiritually I just want to go that way.

I want to walk out into the light in my mind.

all roaches go in the garbage disposal

You mean, what happens to your ceased conscious experience.

>ceased conscious experience

This is Elon Musk's theory...

nothing

Best post

Here is an 'after' which I find comforting. In a way, it is reincarnation of matter, and even though your soul dies, the matter which made you up is recycled. And the beautiful thing is the matter which makes you up now has already been part of earlier life. And in a strange way ALL the organic matter on Earth has gone through many iterations of life, as plant and animal. Furthermore, all the matter in the entire universe was once compacted together in one place at the big bang. Its almost like organic life is the universes way of experiencing itself. And we (as conscious beings) have the rare opportunity to reflect on our experiences. We are all just tiny pieces of the universe,and in that sense, we are all one of the same. And although our experiences may not ever converge in some sort of 'absolute, universal consciousness' its still cool to ponder. If I was ever to become religious or have a 'God' of sorts, it would simply be the confluence of all our consciousness as the Universe itself.

And not only that, but how DMT, ketamine, even *cough syrup*, schizophrenia, and sleep paralysis can produce the same kind of state. We're not fucking around with Joe Rogan or Deepak Chopra podcasts here guys. Why do you think autistics and schizos literally piss bufotenin (FROG DMT)? Do you think this is a coincidence?

The high-pitched whine, the crackling of the plastic bread wrapper, the "breakthrough", the "entities", it's all very real.

DMT doesn't produce physical tolerance like meth, heroin, caffeine or even LSD. It's pulled through the blood-brain barrier like glucose, something your brain needs to live. It has no negative effects on psychological health or mental development, 55% of all users report life-changing entity contact experiences independent of their previous religious livelihoods.

I wouldn't say every single person is one person but actually a collection of different people to keep us from killing, fucking, and eating our own asses.

Lets say for shits n giggles that we have a soul. That soul is inhabiting our body now. Body dies, soul does something and now it's in a different body. Maybe a body that was in the process of being born and as soon as there was a breath of life in the fetus thats when your soul took hold. Or maybe the soul goes back in time, forward in time. I could die right now and probably become a chinese peasant girl in the 1600s.

Thats probably why he posted it with that pic, captain obvious leaf

I hope I get to that point. Where I genuinely don't care what death is, I'd be just too tired and sick of living and could fearlessly meet the abyss.

Right now, though it's awfully spooky.

Whats the red lamp story?

I just thought about it because everybody has DMT in their brain, and DMT gives people religious experiences. And in a lab environment the people felt like thousands of years had passed in just a minute or two

You get ass~blasted by eternal Russia

But muh discrimination! I'm a MINORITY.

won't someone please think of the minorities

newscientist.com/article/2114789-magic-mushroom-drug-helps-people-with-cancer-face-death/
Pure coincidence, goys. I wouldn't worry about it.

You get into coffin and few feet underground where you rot and become friends with maggots.

After that you wake up and start spooking humancucks.

RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD
RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD

why does the deity make me fap so much?

>Grandma died this morning
>Hoping for a heaven cause I forgot to call her on my birthday a few weeks ago

Like unplugging a computer, you turn off.

Your body rots.

The end

Nevermind, I found it

This might start it's own thread but for whatever the reason that chick popped into my mind

Whats that one canadian chicks name who plays video games and spouts Sup Forums memes all day,. she's like 10 years old. it's embarassing but I want to hear it.

evalion?

Because your godless and without direction. Whatever diety out there wants to guide you but you refuse because you either a) disregard religion b) disregard any morals c) disregard religion or morals or d) respect religions but dont believe in a god. Ever hear those phrases like "submit to God" or "fear God"? I think its implied to mean that you should just let God or whatever diety you believe in to take control but at the same time giving you free will for your actions.

naw I dont think so. I don't even play video games so this makes it very hard.There were tons of threads posted about her on Sup Forums within the last year or so. lots of people thought her older bro was just telling her what to say, but i don't think so. she was very good off the cuff.

>tfw want today to end, but don't want tomorrow to start
>all day every single day for years

she would swear like a sailor. Hopefully someone will enter this thread and let me know who im thinking of.

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw/videos?feature=hovercard

Millenia to experience every joy and form of peace conceivable to your mind before you finally wind down into total oblivion once you're completely tired of existence sounds like Chillest Afterlife

Also, because there's no other real people, it means life is still way more important

do you think jews make her say those things? she's like 8

30% chance you go to heaven
70% chance you go to hell

i don't know your personal beliefs so i can't say but the majority of people go to hell

meant for

Prep your collection lads.

Your dick gets sucked into a black hole for all eternity

its similar state to what you were before you were born. eternal nothingness

god will die with me when the last spark of activity in my brains is over

>99
I'm right and kek confirms it

ok thats the girl i was thinking of thanks rando teabro

How do you even know you aren't living the DMT life right now? The people around you might not be real either

blahhhhhhhhhhh

Everything stops existing around me

All you had to do is follow the train.

Explain this picture to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FY4DCG-nFBI

>There is no 'after' for your consciousness nor is there a magical soul that leaves your body to exist for eternity elsewhere.

This uninformed and arrogant answer sums up very well three generations of materialism and nihilism in mainstream education. At this point, the "demoralization" phase should be completed.

nothing....we are part of the CONTINIUM, quantum mechanics Baby...

i don't worry about death. there's nothing i can do to stop it. 1 day i'll die. even if they create something 2day that stops aging on the spot 2moro, i'll eventually die. once it happens, it'll be like it never happened. & some day after that, the last person to ever think about me'll die. & i won't be around to care. neither will they.

once you've had depression for the majority of your life, you (a) come to realise that death is inevitable, and there's no point worrying about the inevitable, and (b) there are things much scarier than death. life, for some people.

We go back into design space until our design crops up again. Think of the universe as an infinitesimal exploration of the infinite different variations of matter. When the universe came into being, embedded within the universe itself was the possibility of your existence.

Think of it like the alphabet. Once you have all the letters set out, all the words in the English language can be derived. And they only come from 26 different blocks. This is called design space, or all the possibilities that exist.

You are a part of design space, forever embodied in the endless possibilities that exist. Whether your specific design returns once again, you will remain in design space as an abstraction. Time is endless my friend, the pieces of our design will come together once again. I'm willing to bet an eternity on it.

When you die, you will be born. You will not know that you have already existed as another personality. You will live this new life just as you are living the one you have now, thinking it is your first and only time to ever exist. But the fact is: You exist because you must, because you always have and always will.

Basically what most people have reflected on here, but with the addition that infinity exists, I currently exist, and that nothing is truly unique. Knowing those three things promises that I will return to conscious form once the exact sequence of events occurred that sparked my current existence, given endless time. It isn't impossible--because I can already verify it happened once.

But honestly, it would be rad to be a spooky ghost for a while. Living as a non-corporeal conscious entity that can no clip through everything seems like it'd be awesome.

What you need to fundamentally understand is that you are a sinner! And a miserable, wicked, sick sinner who is a complete slave to his sin. I don't say this to be mean or arrogant, because it's not just you who has this problem, but every person who has ever lived.

As a result of this, there is enmity between you and God. There is nothing you can do to save yourself, since you've already got the death penatlty through your sins.

However, there is hope. God knew this was a problem, so He sent His only son, Jesus, to come down from Heaven, live a perfect life none of us could and die on the cross. Through his death and resurrection, some sinners are redeemed! What happened was that Christ took the penalty for the sins of His people, and gave us His righteousness so God doesn't see our sins, but Christ staring back at us!

If you desire to be saved, simply acknowledge Christ's work on the cross, repent of your sins and sincerely ask God for salvation. If not, I hope you reconsider, because hell is not fun, my friend

Decomposition

I have nudes of her, but I don't know her name lmao

nothing
imagine getting black out drunk except you don't wake up.
do my digits lie

You become one with Kek

>Living as a non-corporeal conscious entity that can no clip through everything seems like it'd be awesome.
I think it would probably get boring and lonely after a while. Especially if you were stuck in one place.