ITT: We shit on CNN

My god what are they gonna do next Sup Forums? Surely their numbers are dropping, will they get in line and do their damn job? Shirley their current business model won't weather 8 years of Trump. Your thoughts? Also post ur ridiculous CNN headline/tweet grabs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA
dailycaller.com/2016/08/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-police-shooting-victims-sister-calling-for-violence-video/
youtu.be/FWqa2EIBAxY?list=PLS0ZTewAzxIKkmTedSiP_tO47F8hZuofS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is shirley hot?

Check'd. Surely

It's gotta be the "pepe = hate symbol" thing, nothing has been better for reviving pepe from the grips of tumblr and the like.

Bump

Does Anthony Bourdain really travel around the world fucking teen sluts??????

How do you know cnn isn't correct here?

It's really sad.

When Ted Turner started it back in the 80's (I'm old) it was like God tier news! They made cable TV news! But once it was sold off it has been going straight down the toilet. Now, it is just unwatchable biased lying bullshit...

>CNN
>correct about anything

Name one time CNN lied.

>Inb4 election projections
Nearly every media sources, conservative, liberal and even some people on Sup Forums, thought Hillary would win.

Fake and gay gulf war coverage

You are too stupid to save. Please walk back out to the shed and wait for Tyrone to finish your wife.

Dead or alive

Because it's CNN

>will they get in line and do their damn job?

They literally can't. The only way to do proper journalism is through the accumulation of contacts who trust the network to represent the information they pass on accurately and not rat them out in the process. Even if 100% of CNN staffers and stakeholders decided TODAY to be a real news network from now on, they'd be basically starting from scratch, at least when it comes to domestic news.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

did you really need to ask?

dailycaller.com/2016/08/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-police-shooting-victims-sister-calling-for-violence-video/

Wouldn't you?

fake news.

youtu.be/FWqa2EIBAxY?list=PLS0ZTewAzxIKkmTedSiP_tO47F8hZuofS

These both happened forever ago. It's hardly the same network anymore.

Meh, not so much a lie as an unnecessary omission. Not that that's any better. Anything more egregious like claiming the president founded ISIS or something?

They blurred out the name

Is that you, billy?

I've been boycotting CNN since May. I use to always go to CNN.com for my news until they savagely turned against TRUMP, then it was FUCK these massive assholes trying to sway the election for Shillary. Media outlets should not be political arms of the Democratic Party trying to influence voters.

I seriously encourage all Trump supporters to 100% boycott CNN them forever.

go back to facebook grandpa

Trump has a lot of enemies, folks

His supporters need to help him by boycotting as many of them as possible.

I don't have CNN anymore so I can't watch it, but I have their app installed and I love getting notifications from them. I know when I see an alert from them, there is a happening.

My prediction is that they'll come to terms with the Trump presidency and eventually become more neutral, they can't keep going with this narrative without severely hurting themselves.

Only after you go back to faggotland, faggot

>will they get in line and do their damn job?

No, not in any way that respects journalism as an objective medium. CNN is pure propaganda.They're the TV version of reddit - carefully controlled to look like organic support, when it's all media disinformation in order to inform people of the "correct" opinion on matters. Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbuilt who is CIA-connected. Chris Cuomo is the son of former NY Governor Cuomo, and the brother of current NY Governor Cuomo. There's a reason the Clintons went to NYC and set up shop after Bill's presidency.

Everything CNN writes about Trump, even the "complimentary" articles, will be designed in order to denigrate him. They did this with that senile faggot Bernie Sanders, and they've been doing it for 20 years since Time Warner bought CNN from Ted Turner.

The New York Times' majority shareholder is Carlos Slim, Mexico's richest man. He bought majority shares in January of 2015. Who would want to own a controlling share of a failing newspaper in a dying industry, unless it was for propagandizing?

Who the fuck is Chelsea Handler?

Found the CNN employee

I remember a time when the media knew their role. They knew that they provided an important public service and that a tremendous responsibility came with it. They also knew that they were GUESTS in people's homes and lives, subject to being kicked out if they abused the TRUST of the people who let them in. They seem to have forgotten this.

This seems legitimately misleading. Was there any comment from cnn about this? Or even a link to the cnn video of this doctored photo? That picture could be a lie to make CNN look bad.

There could have been legal issues with showing the shirt. Trump is know to sue over that kind of thing. Better to cover their ass.

>a tremendous responsibility came with it
Everything is about equality with these sociopaths - except for straight white men - and they'll happily abuse that responsibility in order to ensure their goals are reached. Because they're afraid of everything everything is a threat, and therefore everything can be destroyed to keep them safe.

CNN cannot survive because they are fucking insane.
Listen i have looked and compared most articles from news sites and cnn is literally huffpo tier.
I.e. france attacked by muslims in paris and nice.
How does cnn tell the story. What narrative were they after.
The first thing which seemed wrong was the title. It said something something accident. It did not say radical muslim terrorist attack.
Second the picture. No victim. No killer shown. No french visible. Just a stock photo of a white turkish muslim woman in distress whearing a headscarf.
Yes ...
The article didnt show empathy towards the french or ethnic europeans.
Instead it focussed on telling me how white racism caused millions of muslims to cry and be angry.
The dead were not burried and cnn was telling me to kill myself because the only way to stop islam is appearantly white genocide.
Also cnn writes about rape everyday.
Right now front page is an article on a woman raped 43000 times reads title.

Some old ragged out middleaged cunt who thinks she's a comedian. She has some shitty show on TV. She constantly sucked Hillary's drippy old nasty cunt and cried on TV when she lost.

Are they now the mouthpiece of China?

Plenty of people working at cnn have traveled to China, studied china/us relationships, and have contacts in China. It's not unreasonable for them to say something regarding Trump's recent comments. I would say however that this should be an opinion piece and not on the front page.

Some drunk who thinks she's a comedian and married to the president of E!

CNN is an expendable asset. They'll run it's reputation into the ground, and then some media faggots will create the NEW progressive network, CNNN. Same story, different cover.

>alt-right founder
what

At least they aren't misrepresenting our feelings on jews.

>>alt-right founder
they had richard spencer on i think