If you can look past all of his faults, he's actually a really good guy

If you can look past all of his faults, he's actually a really good guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/4f3308a59e107-i-want-you-to-get-made-as-made-as-hell-post-rock-c.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

That's why I voted for him. He really does have a good heart.

If you look past the cancer, Jack Layton was very healthy in 2011.

So was Hitler.

>he's actually a really good goy.

ftfy

Why does he never return ny calls??? I just want to cuddle with him...

>If you ignore the mile long list of retarded shit he's actually pretty great
really made me think

If this faggot doesn't hurry up and legalize marijuana I'm gonna be pissed.

He's happy to give his country away to muzzies and shit skins who only bring divisiveness and crime.

"Has a good heart" and a glass jaw.

Are you gonna get a courtesy ticket from the internet mounties for making this post?

This. Obama too. They're not bad people, just misguided.

Here you go boys.

Reminder that this man will be replacing Trudeau

He's a peice of shit

Kek'd. But rip Layton, dude was based.

> If you can look past all of his faults, he's actually a really good guy.

I can already see.. once again.. a new canadian meme has born

He should step down from CantaNadia and assume his rightful sucessor throne in Havana

if you can look past all the shitty things that make this guy shitty, you'll see the shit he left behind.

He fucking better

If you can look past all of his faults, he's actually a really good guy.

his mother was banging a private school teacher on the side
she was also caught naked banging on mick jaggers hotel room door
his father ruined this countrys identity with immigration and now hes carrying the torch

He was JFK'd.

ive only seen the memes. what has he messed up?

So being a nice person means he's qualified to be PM? My mom is a really nice person too, wouldn't want her anywhere near a position of power though

No, he's not

Walking pile of dog shit

>How do we change people's minds?
>I know, let's get the ugliest most obnoxious shits we can find to call our opposition dumb stupid poopy heads whenever they try to debate
>Better yet let's do it with fucking taxpayer money haha disable the comments Pahjeet
>It didn't work for the U.S. but maybe if we keep doing it Trudeau will stay in power forever

cut it out

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

>1278045
wtf

If you can look past all of his faults, you'd be looking at whatever is behind him.

Faggot.

>good guy

>mfw someone replies to me with my own OC

WOW! Not even the real guy has that many points of articulation.

source for this? lol

what's the thumb ratio?

Cuck Layton was a typical virtue signaling faggot with easy opinions. HURR DURR WELL I JUST THINK WE SHOULD TRY BEING NICE.

He'd have no answer for the world of 2017, where weaklings get exploited by the Islamic invader. He died with his worldview.

I would but cuckchan doesn't have sound on webms and I really don't want to give it traffic

but that fucking face. why does it make my blood boil?

love Trudeau

He seems genuinely stupid. I don't blame him, he is just another victim.

> youtubemultiplier.com/4f3308a59e107-i-want-you-to-get-made-as-made-as-hell-post-rock-c.php
we do this every single time, we fuck ourselves. hes so good looking in pitures, he can say 100 words without breaking words. fuck his actions YOU FUCKING SUGAR TWATTING MOTHERFUCKIN PEICE OF FUCKING GREEN SLIME I WIPE OFF THE SHITTER EVERY OTHER WEAK FUCK.

YOU WANT TO EAT SHIT AT NIGHT AND PUKE UP GIN IN THE MORNING.

Shit politician buuuuuut, I have to agree. He had the best intentions and just seems like a nice guy

That's the problem with him, being good hearted will only make others take advantage of you. Plus you try so hard being nice, you actually become a huge douche, in the end.