Why doesn't she have kids?

Why doesn't she have kids?

redpilled people don't have kids

Probably
>she

Because she has a penis.

> she

Then what does she live for? Sex, drugs,video games?

She does.

All of us.

I want to cum in FreedomMummy

Because we haven't been married yet

seriously, the things I would do to that fucking beanpole, hnnnnng

those "vaginas" made from inside-out penises don't actually make babies, user.

Because she's a stronk womyn! Honestly probably because she's hyper aggressive and most men don't want to deal with that shit. Plus she's a bit too old now.

Because he looks like she has xyy chromosome... hence being infertile. Look it up she genuinely looks like on of those type of gals.

what else is there to live for?

There's literally no proof.

Children.

>she will never sit on your face and make you recite bible verses

Securing the existence of our people and a future for your children

a percent of people like 10% in America I think are infertile

I Roman salute based Ann Coulter despite her handicap

She doesn't seem very religious tbqh

I'd give her all my cummies desu

Because she has a history of dating Liberal Jews.

She secretly does have kids but doesn't let the media know in order to protect them from undue harassment. "Ann Coulter" isn't even her real name, but a pen-name.

Basically, how to know when she's cooking a new bun in the oven? She writes a book. In that down time, she's had a kid.

>she's
a raging cunt
no one wants to marry that

I would eat so much of her asshole.

Nigger cock punctured her ovaries at an early age.

the ultimate redpill is that anime and video games are enough desu

her vagina is too salt rich for any sperm to survive

This. She's intelligent and rich so probably rejects a lot of guys that are less successful than her.

Plus she has the kind of personality that is fun in a friend and people you hang out with but not in a woman you want to raise your children.

Infertile from all that birth control she ate while being knocked around by blacks in her 20s

>being "friends" with women
lel

Hypergamy. No one above her is fame and status would be interested.

No, that's the ultimate leafpill.

It tastes like virtue signaling as it goes down.

Barren?

Would you risk having children in the chance of nuclear oblivion ?

I didn't know virtue signalling tasted like cocks

>personality
there are men who have the same personality as her

I have no female friends because they just want a beta orbiter to boost their ego

She spent her youth accomplishing shit and book learning and now her womb is too dried up. An unfortunate fate for many successful (white) women.

Unfortunate, would procreate with/10

>oy vey, would you risk having children when something bad might happen some day?

Women with male personalities are horrible to be around.

Kids, like marriage, are for fags.

Not everybody wants marriage or kids

That is unfortunate. It must feel good to say early on that Trump would win and get laughed the fuck out of a room, then shove it down their throats months later.

Good for her.

no one's seed is good enough.

Ironically, it means her superior genetics will not pass on.

>dat belly

dayum auntie

>old
>great body
>unnatural wish to stay in shape
>sexual deviant

>That is unfortunate. It must feel good to say early on that Trump would win and get laughed the fuck out of a room, then shove it down their throats months later.

literally me. I made tons of dollars in betting sites thanks to Trump.

Because she's a coal-burner and doesn't want half-breed children.

I'm always amazed at the number of people who don't know that she loves black dick.

One of us got to meet her yay!

Would you bring a kid into this nigger filled country?

That was taken AT LEAST ten years ago. She is significantly more haggard, bony, and wrinkled now.

Still cute tho

Here you go leaf. Handing them out tonight.

This is on you America. Gibs semen to the hungry skeleton. Needs white babby u low energy cunts.

Because they know you can't hit them for saying disrespectful shit

Yeah I really don't see how she is a real woman. Way too rational of a thinker for that. Maybe some kind of fucked up hormones or something.

Living for your children so they can grow up and have children and live for their children.

What a pointless existence.

>she

It's literally the opposite of pointless.

Yikes

>Way too rational of a thinker for that.

You must be a real woman then.

I bet you also think Trump is religious.

Make sure to get a close look at her legs, hands, and throat. The makeup covers up some of the face.

She's old and likely on cocaine or something too, if not AIDS from all the nigger dick.

You don't achieve anything though. The family life seems so boring. It's just "hi honey I'm home" over and over again until you're old and your kids don't give a shit about you and shove you in a home until your last pointless breath is extinguished.

Poulter the Coulter thread?

Unless you are actively pushing your kids to do something that significantly betters the human race, like research into life extension gene editing, AI, deep space exploration, free energy etc

then yeah it's pretty pointless.

If humanity came together and made a concentrated effort to achieve all of our potential, becoming immortal cyborgs that colonize the stars while living in utopia spaceships served by robot slaves, that you could argue has a point.

Most people just grudgingly raise their kids to be the same aimless wage slaves that they were and are. In the end the upper classes will sell out everyone else for short term profits then probably end up starting a war with each other over resources, causing humanity to go extinct in a nuclear holocaust. It all returns to nothing.

Dont spread this around but she keeps about a dozen full time sex slaves at her home. 9 girls, 2 guys and one trans. Sometimes Bill Maher joins them. My dad works at Nintendo.

If the point is existence for the sake of existence, it's not a great point.

Because she's exceedingly opinionated and arrogant, and she needs an exceedingly strong-willed man who will both take charge and respect her prestigious career.

ann is that you again?

It would probably be a better use of our time to figure out how we're going to survive the great purge that the elites initiate when they all make us useless due to automation.

No point raising a kid that's going to be canon fodder for the terminator.

>she

. . . no.

But have you read her latest book? It's REALLY good!

Hey, I resent that!

Jesus...Now I see why they crop that pic... Still I'd love to be nail the shit out of her, pull out, and drop a huge load on those abs...

Well, duh. Why do you think Canadians are always doing it?

isnt that Ingraham

yep, i won the presidency with it

Show me your rare Coulters, Sup Forums

back when she had to keep her coal-burning secret

Stop, you're making me blush like an idiot liberal! And I don't blush easily!

lesbian

Yeah I dont like the bitch boondocks called her out.

I do not believe it. I will not.

I'd put a baby in her

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Ann, have my babies!

I think you're right to some extent. If you devote your life to red-pilling people, you probably do more good than if you devote yourself to a single family. fpbp

Plus it just doesn't work out for some people.

Because she hasn't met me yet.

>she

Fucking axe nigger double speak...

Only cucks don't have kids.

The white race is going through a massive population bottleneck, not every nation is going to make it through.

The Western and Northen Europeans have doomed themselves, the only whites left in the world in 100 years will be white hispanics and Slavs, because the former whites have followed the Jew like lemmings into the abyss.

She cucks white men in the most ultimate way: denies them of having white children and screws with niggers.

Good user.
Have more rare Coulters.

That's her, but I'm not convinced with that first one.

Fuck, she was cute, if I were in HS with her I definitely would have taken a shot at her. CUTE!

Man who wouldnt want a hyper opinionated, screeching, domineering, terrifying woman taking up all your free time and raising your children?

If you're shorter than Ann Coulter you're not a real man.

Because she looks like a witch

Me on the left

Pretty sure >she is a man