Trump did not want to have the UFO briefing. He declined it! why doesn't he want to know about ayys

Trump did not want to have the UFO briefing. He declined it! why doesn't he want to know about ayys

Implying trump isnt an alien..

proof it leaf

No president has been briefed on UFOs since 1991.

wrong Clinton declined it too but Bush and Obama were briefed.

they have to go back

GOOD.

anyone who knows their shit about ayys know that most presidents aren't even told the whole story

the only one who was told the whole story was ike and that's because he set up all the alien research

Because the true redpill is that Trump himself is from an alien civilization known as the Ghraeli Confederacy that is in eternal galactic political conflict with the Hwyte Republic of Zax, who seek to destroy the human race who are willingly hiding the all spark from the decepticons

What

he knows it's bullshit

drone the xenos

Thats not the "redpill" it's the green pill you stupid human

Because there are none. The earth is protected by a dome and no aliens exist.

They would lie to his ass and he knows it.

We have no evidence or contact with aliens. There are greater mysteries in our own history. Remember, it's written by the victors.

LOL spicy

I wish I could give you an upvote

There are no aliens, only the ancient ones.

We have them trapped at Dulce and consult them daily on climate control.

Because they're dumb enough to believe aliens are here. Anyone that's smart knows they wouldn't waste time on your planet.

Because they're dumb enough to believe aliens are here. Anyone that's smart knows they wouldn't waste time on our planet.

Why was Ike so based

DELETE THIS
POSTING THIS IS IN VIOLATION OF THE XEN TREATY
YOU WILL KILL US ALL

Because he's already busy removing one set of illegal aliens

>grey pill

ftfy.

>aliums aren't real guys bot

?

Is their tech really this sophisticated?

FUCKING CARLOS

Oooooh Carlos!

How can the aliens lie if they dont exist xatu

because hes working on illegal US aliens first. second term her starts on xeno scum.

dont spread yourself too thin

Because he already knows.
He is like "You wanna brief me? Get out bitch, I already have a deal with reptillians."

>your planet

Trump respects the prime directive.

Trump is a Christian and already knows about the demonic he battled it in the election. He knows about Pizzagate and is fighting to destroy it.

.05 zulacks have been deposited in your quantum account.

Gotta have a little mystery for lingering plots in the second term.

Trump knew already and he chose Mattis to lead the human resistance.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LIKE IKE, YOU LIKE IKE, EVERYBODY LOVES IKE

I for one, am sick and TIRED of these illegal extra terrestrial aliens invading our space and our country.

If this is actually true the only reason I could image would be because you have to give them some kind of oath that they can kill you and your first born or some shit if you leak anything so he probably figured why take the chance if it doesn't effect his job anyway.

AYYYYYYYYY