LEFTISTS HAVE A MELTDOWN OVER #BUILDTHEWALL SHIRT

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

RACISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH BOY ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS HAHAHA TIME TO KILL MYSELF

the mexicans are coming

>securing your border is racist
>you're a piece of shit if you didn't go to college and need free wifi

God, I fucking hate leftists

go back to the catalog and hit shift+click on the thread, it will hide it so that it doesn't bother you.
not everyone spends all day on here, it could be new to someone

>Oh you got the iphone 6 ur poor lol
>You have no education and I do your family is such white trash and you are too
>how can you bee so waycist and intolerant
>Get out of this building you live in and we don't

wzf is this ?

Some guy gets harassed by softcocks in the common area of the building because he supports building the wall. What's not to get?

If you think this is real, please disconnect from the simulation. This is the fakest shit I've ever seen.

forgot my image
also
>ARE U TRYING TO ALIENATE PEOPLE?

search Erica Rosa on Tacobook

Thank me later

>I have never been on a collage campus in my life

>dude lets ruin out careers for 5 minutes of fame on youtube

You're an idiot.

>dude, I know the last 30 were proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be fake but THIS ONE is real

Please show me how they ruined their careers, you kangaroo cuntface.

I know human interaction is foreign for you with your autism, but anyone who isn't a complete sped can tell this isn't acting.

They will ruin their careers just like every other person who was caught on tape harassing people.

>wear "build the wall shirt"
>be upset people challenge you about it
what a fag

>>dude, I know the last 30 were proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be fake
Unless your talking about the false flagging libshits did I'm gonna need a citation.

>this is what racism looks like

A guy getting harassed by a mexican girl and some cuck even after he politely asks to be left alone?

>What's not to get?
comon leaf really? the whole thing is absurd. they dont even act like humans. if this is considered normal behaviour in america then I understand school shootings now. I dont even know how I feel right now. I never wanted to torture anybody in my life until this moment. Now I just wanna kick a puppy and fucking push the red button and nuke the whole world.
This video cant be real. Im speechless.

so this is what tequila does to 90 lb latin girls

The argument sounded a lil' saucy, I was expecting a threesome to breakout at some point in the video.

i'm willing to bet anything this is in california. although this culture is spreading to universities quickly too

why haven't you guys nuked commiefornia already? can we get trump to do it?

What, you thought the state of our collage campuses and universities were just a meme?
I go to one in a red county and we still have issues with faggots occupying buildings for no real reason. Closed down the shop classes (we have auto, machining, welding) for like 3 days because "that's where to evil conservatives hide on campus, getting real-world jobs and making more than we ever will."

Because most of california (by area, not population) is based as fuck. Go to Shasta county or sutter county.

Wait this is in his home?
Is this one of these apartments with the cool clubs and pools and shit? If so you really do have the right not to be filmed...sooo technically she is wrong.IDK if the club counts as an extension of his home though

how can 'white' people in commiefornia be worse than niggers ? holy shit jews

geez I just called straya leaf. This video made me unstable. im going to sleep. this video made me incredibly sad, angry and disappointed at the same time. I just wanna be a carefree kid again playing with lego and sonic 24/7. Real life is cancer.

Not really. Public area in an apartment building is not an extension of your home. If she was authorized to be there she could film him.

I was confused by what you meant by that, kek.

All good Austriabro

O Fuck no, I won't admit this. That stupid cunt can't call herself my compatriot.

Mexicans have two states: I don't give a shit about you and I'll beat the shit about you.

This stupid "Air is free I'm not touching you" is a 100% American.

Remember: You're here forever.

Even if the site is closed down, you will still be a prisoner to it in your mind, as will we all.

>go away for a few hours
>another thread about this bullshit

hahahah that guy at the end

that guy seemed relatively decent tbqh

that's how it should be. He has his own damn opinion, leave him be

I'd be confrontational if I wore a shirt that said "obey laws" and two assholes approached me to complain about it.

>you again

gtfo bitch made nigga you got my hopes up

Where's her PoV?

Yep. You can vehemently disagree politically, but agree to disagree. If you just act like a douche you'll never find common ground. Some of my best friends are liberals - we disagree on some issues. It's fine, sometimes we argue about topics but that's politics. We get over it and nobody hates each other because we're (mostly) civil and treat each other like human beings. What is so fucking hard abut that?

>if this is considered normal behavior in america

Yes, we really are that rude. Especially in Cali.

>Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

This is really just a Cali thing. Even in Chicago, which is a dem stronghold, this kind of behavior would be considered pretty much unthinkable.

They've got one of these for everything.

Digits say white girls only prefer Australians.

I'm guessing they already found that this video is all over social media so now they're in hiding.

I wasn't prepared to rage this hard. Fuck that is infuriating, guy with the shirt showed a hell of a lot of restraint and class. Fuck leftists.

The problem is that he wasn't confrontational. He should at least say "no, I'm not racist, I just think that enforcing laws and having borders are essential functions of a nation-state" or even "yeah I fucking hate mexxos fuck off" instead of just sitting there like a pussy.

The people talking to him did get more obnoxious as the tape went on, though.

God damn...That guy's fucking hair. I never wanted to running kick someone in the nuts so eagerly before.

Well, you're much more likely to get shot in Chicago for shit like that. Hell, a guy in Kansas City got blown away just for honking at a car in front of him in a parking lot.

Not really - only if you're such a dumbass that you go into the south side. Nobody white is typically that stupid.

>1:18 "I am putting this on youtube /spic-chick
Has the leftists video surfaced yet?

And I understand not wanting to make a scene in a public place, but holy fuck dude. Stand up for yourself...

Don't forget;

>Are you Jewish?

Guess the left is turning on the merchants too.

I think he did the right thing. Let them make idiots of themselves. Debating them would have just validated their beliefs are worth discussing.

Honestly...to some degree not taking the bait worked better to piss them off. Honestly only engage if you can absolutely wreck your opponent because they're going to spin anything else you try.

this is also why the spics I've talked to tell me they avoid their own women
unbearable troglodytes who become these hobbit whores after they give birth

you guys let people call you poor?

this, really hope one of the anons who are good at finding things found this gem

I suggest everyone reach out to breitbart/drudge/infowars and get this video show on their respective sources, these kids need to realize that the nation doesnt exist for them alone

messing with a man's money women food is a sure fire way to piss someone off enough to start a war.

>you know who you are.

the fact that they live in the same building as someone who they're calling poor doesn't reflect well on them

you can see the pain in their eyes

Also the building looks nice. I could imagine that costs an arm and a leg in commiefornia.

Hiw can white bois even compete

edgy

I understand that and it's a good point but you gotta draw a line somewhere. He could of at least called them out for calling him a piece of shit for just wearing a shirt. I didn't watch the whole video because it was pissing me off too much, so maybe he did and I missed it.

Possibly. A lot of apartments just make a nice common area and the rest is a shithole. 50/50

Hiw can white bois even compete?

>Believes everyone is equal and deserving of help
>hates the poor

really makes you think.

nvm just watched the video i want to bash their sculls in now too

even better:
>free palestine!
>how can you possibly acknowledge Taiwan!?!?

He didn't. I kind of admire him because I would not have been that patient. That said, 99% chance I could have wrecked her in terms of most of her claims

Does someone actually have their names?

If kek wills it let us bring them the magic.

Wonder what their employers will think of that video?

Thats 100% San Francisco. One of the new over prices units in The Mission. Probably the one on 15th st near Guerrero

I want to buy that shirt now desu

The election's over, we don't have to debate anymore, we won.

I would bet money they are not employed.

this guy should have just let out a simple "i'm racist" and then calmly let the trigger take effect

bad idea - she was filming him

We cannot unleash such weapons while we have the advantage.

Screenshots and reverse image searches return any results on these fucks? Use ur powers u autistic neckbeards

High fences make good neighbors.

>Are you racist
Yes.

>TRUMP SUPPORTER IS RACIST!
Yes.

>YOU HATE MEXICANS
Yes.

>YOU HATE GAYS
Yes.

>YOU HATE BLACKS
Yes.

>YOU HATE WOMEN
Yes.

>YOU LIKE DICK IN YOUR ASS
Yes.

>YOU HATE WOMEN
Yes.

Would have been fucking glorious.

it was pretty obvious with the girl with the guy that she just wanted a good relationship with with a stable loving partner.

and then the liberal twitter brigade would have found where he works, cut the video to just include that, and set off a shitstorm to get him fired

>are you a racist
>not saying 'yes, and?'

cuckold country

I want to give that latina my seed.

it's in california. they say so in the video

>I'm terrible sorry, good Sir, but I'd rather not be harrased by stupid people feeling strong since they're +1
>OF COURSE YOU DON'T
GET THE FUCK OF MY LAWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck is a clubhouse? in this context?

Based Fascist Italy

common area of an apartment complex

just like a lounge area that some apartments have

FUCKING GROSS

Common area is it not? A place all tenants share for recreation?

I thought liberals loved poor people? Why are they taunting this man because he is poor and uneducated.

This concept makes me so fucking angry.

Why can't people just leave me the fuck alone.

He has an iPhone 6 when the iPhone 7 is out. That's blasphemy.

whoa a scene from koyaanisqatsi... can't believe i recognized that shit

anyway, carry on

My phone fucking sucks

How can white bois even compete?

Here's your average libtard thinking pattern
> Brain bank of 20 rhetorics and buzzwords
> Roll d20 for x
> Play x
> Increase volume
> Repeat

There is no coherence and cognition is questionable at best.

nobody forces you to use it man, it's just there if you might need it