How many more minority shitskins are we allowed to let breaks the rules because "muh religion"?

How many more minority shitskins are we allowed to let breaks the rules because "muh religion"?

Sikh's are BASED Muslim murdering warriors you retarded redneck cunt.

I don't know but the way I look at it if you're willing to change your mind about being a soldier just because they say you can't wear your turban or beard maybe you didn't really want to be a soldier and maybe we didn't want you as one in the first place.

That's not the point you fuck.

I'm fine with it if they aren't lawbreaking whiny cunts and I don't recall hearing of many Sikh professional victims and criminals. Diversity isn't actually a bad thing if the opposing culture isn't threatening the foundation of the current culture (like Muslims or BLM).

they should still have to obey the law like everyone else

Next up : MUSLIMS TO WEAR SUICIDE VESTS IN FRONT OF THE WHITEHOUSE TO SHOW THEIR RELIGIOUS PRIDE

Fuck off leaf.

Your shitty "country" is almost as cucked as Sweden.

they let Worf wear his sash

Sikh's are chill as fuck. Calm down kids.

Whatever you say Ahmed. I'll be sure to stay away from your Sharia Zone next time I don't visit your dreary and pathetic nation.

Again, not the point.

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Why have you turned London into a fucking shithole? Pic related it's London.

Disgusting.

>wahh everything must be the same forever with absolutely no change, I AM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!!!!!

Check this 5, faggot

Their religion allows them to be armed at all times.

That is BASED my Emu fearing friend.

Horrible bait. Sikhs have been killing Muslims longer then Christians have. These guys are based as fuck and love to kill Islam. Da fuck is wrong with you op. This is a war against Islam not based Sikhs that kill muzzies with their knives.

That's the point of the military, it's not your special club where you can do what you want. You're supposed to be broken down and moulded into something along with your comrades.

Nobody is special with special privileges just because they believe in something.

Nice, would really fit in

>Being this upset

>Sikhs have been killing Muslims longer then Christians have.

Sikhims was invented in 1469. Not even possible.

Fucking shitskin, back to punjabland.

They have been allowed to have a beard and turban since at least 1977.

Sikh's are bro-tier. Always have been. Always will be.

>this bro-tier meme is still going

jesus christ

pajeets get out

Why is your country 40% nigger and spic?

Fuck. It seems that liberals have been trying to create a fifth column in the US military for decades.

Your country will be majority shitskin in a few decades.

You mean that thing they've been doing before American soldiers were a thing?

500-year-old tradtion vs a less than 200-year-old tradition.

Hmmm. Hmmmmm. HMMMMMMM!

How many tours of duty did you do again OP?

That captain never war his head wrap until he became a captain. He dressed accordingly and petitioned the military to allow him to wear it legally, after a career of serving.

>being 12 years old

pol loves those towel-headed bastards. Prepare for an entire thread of self-loathing cuckfags parroting reddirt memes, like "sikhs are based" and "sikhs are badass"

Damn..... But they were still born into Muslim blood. So I'll take that as a win.

Don't care. It's a special privilege granted to him and that's wrong.

Technically. But pre-Sikhs were at war with Muslims for centuries before that.

Only cos' he has a Snickers candy bar on his head

Why do you doubt their hatred for Islam?

What exactly is wrong with that? Sikhs are good guys and the accommodations to his uniform were respectfully done.

>giving your beard a little twirl destroying the whole point of not cutting your hair
ABSOLUTELY SINFUL

Phew thxs guy

B-But Sikhs are bro tier

>welfare with a uniform
>implying the Army has 7-11s and taxi cabs
thank you, my friend, please come again

He doesn't understand mormans get special undie priviledges in the military.

good luck getting a MOPP suit and gas mask on in a chemically/biologically hot environment top kek

You have to go back (to Stormfront, you inbred 72-IQ redneck)

I'm in the army. At a class for NCO's the other day they were talking about the subject matter experts for each MOS (job) and how they were having to answer questions like if a beard or turban would interfere with the performance of that job. WTF its the army it shouldn't cater to individuals. We signed up knowing we would have to fallow orders and wear the uniform.

sikh's are based kebab removers

/k/ here
Sikhs have fought Muslims and their bullshit for countless years, they are absolutely bro tier.
While conformity is a staple of any military, I will gladly allow the Sikh to stand on his beliefs so long as he carries on the tradition of battling the Islamic scourge.

they get to wear lingerie or something?

America was founded by White men for their White families and White descendants -- not the descendants of Africa, Asia, and Mexico. I think we can both agree on that.

Is this really an issue? So he has a beard, so what? My own Church also prohibits shaving; no one cares. Its fine. So he has a silly hat and some hair, who cares?

Sikhs are our brown friends. They get it. They would stand with us.

I think their thongs or g strings

What the fuck is a pre-sikh? A hindu?

I don't give a shit about who fights muslims.

Shitskins are shitskins, no matter how much your lick their shit covered ass.

Pic related it's a """female""" sikh.

But does he carry his sword?

As far as Sikhs are concerned I'm alright with it. Also they still have to keep the beard tame. It's basically just an amendment to no-shaving profiles. As for the headgear, so fucking what. A guy that works at the finance office wears a yamaka all the time.
>12 series is best series
>dat gafb
Fuck you, it's still cool. Huachuca fags and fuck off, nerds.
>he went to afghanistan at least once
>that cab
>mfw he's living the sikh dream

Never served, but I've been told the reason for being clean shaven is so gas masks form seals. If bearded the seal isn't complete?

Mustard gas don't give a fuck about religious preferences.

Gas attack. Can't get a good seal with gas mask because of beard. Dies

Ya but spics still fought with us in the Texas revolution. South is spic for a reason. Open borders aside.

ugly fuckers that refuse to integrate and smell like shit. we take in the top 0.0001% and they can barely outcompete rural white farm niggers that haven't studied once in their lives.

>female
should I believe this?

>haha fuck sikhs theyre brown!

>oy vey veterans support isreal!

They're good when they slay mudshits in their own country. When they come other countries they're on par with orients and other immigrants who contribute to their new home rather than suckle on the welfare tee and won't destroy nations like mudslimes and niggers. Hating them because they're liked is a meme just as much as liking them for being model minorities. They should still not be exempt from uniform policies though.

They let Nog wear his back of skull thing too.

also sihks have killed more canadians in terrorist attacks than all other groups combined

Sihks should wear helmets just like everyone else imo. If its no helmet time then turban it up tho.

"""Her""" name is harnaam kaur

they carry a spare oxygen tank in their turbans just in case

>gas seal
^this. But hey, if he wants to risk sucking nerve agents, and the Army's okay with that, it's clearly not that much of a problem.

"""Canadians"""

A sikh will fight beside their genetic muslim brothers before a white man every day of the week.

Sikhs are bro-tier dudes and should be allowed to do so imo.

In Canada you are allowed to wear that stuff until it becomes an occupational hazard i.e. they'll make you wear a helmet/ shave your beard if you go into combat.
Other than that I don't think it really matters.

When your complete joke of a nation actually does something of significance, you can join the discussion leaf.

Until then, keep bowing down to Her Majesty The Queen.

Know your place in the world.

>using commie propaganda Star Trek unironically as a defense against conformity to dress codes in the military

low key though, I would much rather have a citizen like the Sikh Army captain in the USA than anyone on Sup Forums. Don't get me wrong, I like you guys, but none of you are Army captains, so...

>camoflauge turbans
That's fucking hilarious.

Is """she""" Trans?

if we must import people that are brown, sikh isn't bad. They are a secure group of people who assimilate well.

Would import if quota necessitates.

No, she's just indian

How is some smelly ugly ass indian with shit tier genetics bro tier exactly? They refuse to integrate 9 times out of 10 and use rampant nepotism. It's okay to admit you're a racist you don't need to put a certain shitskin on a pedestal.

I don't mind, Sihks are pretty bro-tier

Sikhs are based as fuck. I hope they let him carry his dagger as well.

Them not shaving and wearing a turban is the exact opposite of assimilating, you moron.

It's the opposite actually. Infantry, artillery, armoured, and most engineering get beard waivers approved all the time but it's almost impossible for people in logistics, admin, etc.

Ohhhh shit you just brought up some bad memories of this one girl in high school. She was all hair from head to toe, she looked like a fucking monster.

THE LEAF IS GETTING triggered BY SIKHS BEING BASED KNOW YOU PLACE LEAF THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS NEAR FIRST OPERATION HORNETS NEST ON MECCA AND ANNEX YOUR LAND AS AMERICAN CLAY

Answer this pajeets.

90%+ White in the right areas.

We do have a large black population but its concentrated in the outer parts of most cities.

Are you retarded or did Trudy ban history classes that cover WWI and WWII? They side with whites as brothers over mudslime dogs. I guess you hate with a passion but I feel no agression towards them whatsoever, I just want them to respect the uniform.

>genetic muslim brothers
Indians are a separate aryan/dracedian group compared to arab semites.

Letting the memes go too far to your head. We're both future globalized serfs if that's any consolation my bong friend.

>flag.

>We do have a large black population
Yeah you have 10,000,000 more niggers than we have people. Also isn't it kinda fucked up that all of your cities are off limits to you? IIRC almost all of your top 20 cities are majority nonwhite.

Sikhs hate you and your culture. This is why they never hire whites and outright refuse to integrate. They contribute virtually nothing and their influence in whole is overwhelming negative. It's okay to admit you're a race realist you don't need to put a certain shitskin on a pedestal that's a Jewish trick.

k

kek

Sikhs get a pass because they are the best immigrants any country could want. They stick to their own, integrate well and never make any undue demands. They have earned the respect they get as a religion and community.

No having 7 generations of niggers on welfare is not assimilating you fucking piece of lot lizard mother degeneracy.

A first or second generation Sikh asking to join the military and wear what amounts to his version of a 'rosary' is fine.

Go fuck yourself, you inbred fuckmoppet.

the sikhs are bro-tier meme is the worst meme to come out of Sup Forums

>they are the best immigrants any country could want
I'd take 1,000,000 Irish immigrants, bankrupt my province and starve in the winter before I took 1,000 Sikhs.

t. butthurt shitskin

go back to india, pajeet

When we can find whites who can speak Punjabi, Farsi and Pashtun who also happened to be medical doctors, then we dont have to cater to them. But these type of people dont need the Army, the Army needs them

It's a reddit meme. People want to pretend they aren't racist so they hold up some non-controversial ugly ass shitskin like a highschool kid says he has a nigger friend so he's not racist. I used to do it. We all used to do it. It's a dangerous and ridiculous tactic that only fucks us.