I know we hate mainstream media but what's your opinion on Fox News? They've been good goys for this election right?

I know we hate mainstream media but what's your opinion on Fox News? They've been good goys for this election right?

Controlled opposition. No better than MSNBC and CNN. NPR is the only unbiased news source.

They've been the least worst of the mainstream news the past year or two.

It was decent with democrats in power but now theyll slobber Trumps knob like they used to do for Bush

Surely you jest.

shep and megyn have to go back

NPR is funded by Soros, dumbass.

>NPR
Lmao, I don't like fox but they seem to be the least subversive out of the major net works, they aren't great and need serious improvement.

Fox are moving to "speaking to the working man" which is what everyone, including CNN should be doing. Which is smart because it covers 90% of the USA as opposed to identity politics and muh feelings that only really play with Universities and Cities.

Sadly the democrats and the other media outlets are doubling down.

>All this salt

Enjoy your right wing echo chamber, faggots.

NPR presents exactly the same talking points as MSM, but with more pseudo-intellectual banter added on to make fools like you have a tingly superior feeling.
Just last night I heard them pushing the fake news narrative. They obviously get the same memos CNN and MSNBC do, but they put more effort into hiding it.

Fox News was the first network to coin the term "mainstream media" in the context it's used today as far as I can remember. The ironic part is they call all the other networks "mainstream" while they were simultaneously jerking themselves off because they had more viewers than the other networks combined.

So who's the real mainstream?

Megyn Kelly is a fucking cunt and needs to go.

She belongs at some shithole like CNN.

>we
Do the world a favor and kill yourself, cult-member collectivist.

>but what's your opinion on Fox News? They've been good goys for this election right?
They are a biased news organization like every other biased news organization of one stripe or another, and has a certain variable value to them who know how to properly consume media information.

>my echo chamber is superior because it confirms my biases
Just like a faggot.

>Fox isn't enough of a propaganda organ
>I want to be informed only by those enamored with the power to which I lent my meager support
Faggots everywhere.

Only user to even approach getting it right.

Part and parcel to Roger Ailes' marketing strategy to become the center of the anti-news. Not that what they offer isn't news, only that it pitted Fox against the conventional (increasingly left leaning) wisdom of the previous generation's institutionalized mass media sources. They were definitely mainstreamed through this and received a viewership commensurate to those not being served by the old media, but by its design will never wholly be mainstream as long as they continue to follow their model.

>Implying NPR has any biases

Try harder, shill.

>NPR
hahahaahahahahaha

Mostly neocon, some true conservatives (Hannity, Lou Dobbs)

>NPR
>unbiased

I don't think you actually know anything about NPR

>Hey you guys, remind me again what our official policy is on
Saged.

Bill and Tucker are pretty red-pilled.

(You) need to understand that every single form of media is biased u phajjeeto