This guy honestly might drag us into war with China and you're partially responsible for getting him into the White...

This guy honestly might drag us into war with China and you're partially responsible for getting him into the White House.

If the world ends or we go to war the blood is legitimately on your hands Sup Forums. Do you realize that?

at least its not russia

Ill bite a hole in your neck faggot

Bring it on I hope China wins and frees us from our Jewish overlords

The memes have been pretty solid lately though

Good, this is what I wanted. Fuck this world, prepare to die faggot

Fucking bring it, chink

I'm willing to fight any commie nation. Fuck China, they're a bunch of sneaky, lying, oppressive fucks who need to be genocided

How else is the U.S. gonna maintain global dominance as China controls the global economy?

We just need to make up a reason like we always do.

The US should take out China now with nukes if they want to dominate this century

In 5-10 years it will be too late

Actually, it's already too late, China operates under the doctrine of scorched space, so as soon as the missiles start flying, there will be no communications, gps or internet because the satellites are either blown up, and self-destructing Chinese satellites create a massive cloud of hazardous debris which destroy the satellites as well

Fuck China. I love Trump's hate.
Let's have ourselves a real challenge.
Hopefully Russia is our bro for this one.

Again.

Fuck China.

>China still buttmad that Taiwan is an economic powerhouse while China survives off of bootleg iPhones, suicide, and rice
Fuck China

Lmfao did you honestly think China was just going to willingly stop selling us shit they manufacture?

Anything to make you piss your pants faggot

>OP doesn't get that he is legitimizing Taiwan's independance and the USA's commitment to back them by making this move.

OP are you a faggot or are you just that dense?

This

next 9/11 tomorrow

white house nuked, east coast nuked, financial collapse, trump as king, no electricity

I will enlist to fuck up chinks for Trump.

Me too.

China needs to get taken down a peg.

Are you like some kind of retard who doesn't understand that was with China is an inevitability within the next 20 years?

Also, war

Pretty sure China stated they wanted to smooth over military relations with the US

you're literally an idiot

there is no way Russia/China are going to go to war with a Trump USA. Trump is going to let Putin do whatever he wants and tell the EU to go fuck itself.

Me too, let's go fuck shit up in china

the only good commie is a dead commie

This fucking board.

>possibility of war with russia during elections
>russia plz dont nuke us senpai, russia ill dodge the draft, ill even work with you to sabotage the US, plz ivan fuck my wife if you want to

>possibility of war with china
>AMERICA FUCK YEA LETS KILL US SOME COMMIES IM SIGNING UP RIGHT NOW

Fucking pathetic. Weekday patriots and weekend traitors.

What if Trump is just a controlled opposition to radicalize white males and make them willing to become the bomb sniffing dogs in the defusing china situation.

Trump wins = War with china, collusion with Russia

Hillary Wins = War with Russia, collusion with China

Either way the US has a rival power out of the way.

... debating if I should post this... I don't want to die...

You will be spared on the day of the rake leaf

Not after Trump called Taiwan
China gets fucking PISSED about things like that. Any indication that the US might recognize Taiwan will trigger the Chinese.

Is it going to be like this everyday?
Yesterday we were at war with India because Trump complimented some paki.
Now we are at war with China for a phone call.

>war-mongering about literal nuclear war
>thinks that if this happens we will care whose fault it is

China - US war would drag the world into war and too many people at the top would lose money. There is just too much pressure from the top to avoid war.

If we voted Hillary in we would go to war with Russia instead. Everyone knew this if you paid attention during election season.

Blood washes off with your tears faggot

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this never happen because of resources?

>China has access to rare earth metals to make gizmos n' shit, huge populations for mass production
>America has a shit ton of farming land for food, education to create scientists/engineers, and programs like NASA, military tech n shit

So this would never happen

10 cents have been deposited to your account

Russians are white and chinks aren't.

Fucking retard

We call chinese chinks, japanesenips, and Vietnamese gooks- what do we call koreans ? Or are they considered white?

Or is gook the standard asian common name

Putin is pretty bro tier dude. Real recognize real.

>commie faggot doesn't realize we need a war to keep this engine turning
neckie neckie

Resources haven't stopped this happening dozens of times in history already. The normal pursuit of national interests will bring an established power and a rising power into conflict - that's the the Thucydides trap. It requires effort from both parties to avoid.

Let's not act like Russia is even comparable to China, either. But the US and China fucking around with each other will suit Russia fine.

t. 1939

Gook

You kill your enemies no matter what their skin color you fucking traitorous cuck. Get that slav cock out of your ass.

>Talk on phone
>Cause for Thermonuclear War

Whoever thinks this needs to flush their head down the toilet and give themselves a swirly.

Koreans=Zipperheads

World is a lot more interconnect and globalized.

few things
1. china isn't that stupid to go to war with a major contributor to their economy over taiwan
2. fuck china if they do anyways they deserve to get btfo at that point
3. our allies would likely be forced to cut funding/trade with china, killing their economy even more so than just us cutting trade so again, they're not that stupid.
4. Who cares?

Nobody will start a nuclear war despite what the clickbait media is telling you. People have some tribal allegience to their nation, but nobody wants to risk obliterating the human race.

>people think this phone call will begin a war

Toplel

Same. Been considering it since he was likely to win. Honestly, I'll fight in any conflict under him and Mattis.

gotta hit the reset switch when you pc gets fucked up

China's not gonna do shit. They're just gonna back down like the pussies they are. Trump knows this.

>10 cents
I believe you mean .1 chinadollar

he's still your president

say it with me op: MR

DONALD

Leftists are such fucking hypocrites. Do you know that Obama already started a trade war with China over steel imports? Yet I don't see you saying anything about Obama bringing us to war with China.

As opposed to your fucking hero Hillary?

>war with china

War with our biggest trading partner? War with a nuclear armed country? A land war in Asia?

We should never think ourselves beyond war m8, no matter how dreadful it would potentially be. There were plenty of interests prior to WW1 and WW2 that thought war was impossible: human history is the history of war.

MAD has only been seriously tested once extremely carefully and precariously over a period of many years, right? And even then there were close calls. If you believe Trump is as good a FP guy as Nixon, fair enough.

This is a lot of scaremongering sure, but the point is just we too easily dismiss the idea of war between superpowers. The world is gonna be multi-polar again within 10, 20 years even without conflict.

China is scared of its people. If it doesn't keep growth really high they might rebel.

A war would be a good distraction.

chairforce CRO here, wont happen, if anything had happened that the msm told us would happen you would've died from ebola 2 years ago.

Good I don't like chinks.

They'd lose economically and physically almost 100% guaranteed. That'd be True Korea tier retarded.

I would honestly be willing to die in order to defend a free Taiwan.

Fucking bring it 支那人。Our 7th Fleet is going to sink the PLA Navy to the bottom of the Taiwan Strait.

The Chinese military could straight up defeat the Russian military.

Pretty much.

You won't die, but you might starve when the Chinese throw our companies out. You have no idea how much our economy relies on selling them shit like cars and phones.

OP is correct. Trump fags bring us dystopia.

Fuck the chinks. They all deserve to die.

OP is a Chink who gets ass-blasted at the mere idea of Taiwanese independence.

> War with our biggest trading partner?
Canada?

DELEGATES

>better hope they don't have stealth armor tech

And thus you will also die in a fire Trump faggot

An economic war is more likely. They've been busy diversifying their imports and exports, while we're tearing up free trade agreements to our allies like Australia, Japan, and New Zealand.

Russians aren't my enemy. I like Russians. I don't like chinks.

Why do you get to decide who my enemies are?

Are you asking us not to talk to you or your wife's boyfriend's son ever again?

>muh war candidate
>muh raciss
>muh misogyny
>not muh president
>fucking electoral college
>TPP was a good thing
>y-you're all just rednecks anyway

China's not going to do shit. And even if they do, confronting us militarily is the last thing they'd try.

>yfw trump makes fallout real
close enough to anime I guess.

>yfw both choices result in ww3

might get into some trade disputes, but a war isn't going to happen.

>Do you realize that?

Kek is a chaos god
ride the tiger

A war with China would be worse for them than it would be for us. For all their posturing and dick waving, they're pussy fucking faggots that will not back up their aggressive posturing on the geopolitical world stage with actual military action against anyone except those who aren't directly in NATO or allied with the US. You don't have to worry about going to war with China for this reason, and if we even did, we'd blow them the fuck out so hard it wouldn't be funny.

How triggered are you Shlomo? The white on white war is cancelled. Can't start WW3 now without killing gorillions poople of color

Gooks was originally meant Koreans actually, but it could be directed towards any Asian. If you want a slur specifically targeted towards Vietnamese, maybe call them Charlie?

I really like that the same people who can't shut the fuck up about Russia's human rights record are the same people who want to kiss Chinas ass because Trump snubbed them to reach out to a liberal democracy.

Also if you think China would risk a war over this you're retarded

>Do you realize that?
Even if that were the case (it's not), I don't care.

Does that help?

>TPP was a good thing
By and large it is. The less barriers to trade the better. Case in point, before the EU the largest free trade zone in the world was the United States.

>but fallout timeline didn't really start until 2077

the madman wants to larp fallout 3 before he dies! Fuck why did barron let Donald play xbox and discover fallout 3. We r fucked!

Barron you motherfucker and your sick fantasies of real life larping.

So? What big issue if China's leadership is replaced by Taiwan's after we destroy their dam? They threw away millions of lives in The Great Leap Forward without giving a fuck, which makes it hard to care since the people that end up dying don't even care that they died.

>I really like that the same people who can't shut the fuck up about Russia's human rights record are the same people who want to kiss Chinas ass because Trump snubbed them to reach out to a liberal democracy.
That's a strawman. Nobody is defending China here, they're just worried about the repercussions of what just took place.

If you can't understand or appreciate that, then perhaps this isn't the board for you.

Trust me. They don't want none of this.

Preventing Taiwanese independence is such a crucial part of Chinese nationalism that they would be willing to destroy their economy for it. If the Communist party let Taiwan go free, they'd be overthrown the next day.

>yfw trump makes fallout ahead of schedule & under budget
Praise kek

WERE ALL GONNA DIE
TRUMP IS GOING TO END THE WORLD
LITERAL SHOA
HOLOCAUST FOR 6 BILLION
AMERICA IS DOOMED
CHINA IS DOOMED
RUSSIA IS DOOMED
GLOBAL WARMING x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
GAYS ARE GOING TO BE GASSED
BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HANG FROM EVERY TREE
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???????????????

He won't drag us into war with China. Just fucking relax.

I would gladly kill subhuman chink commies over my white brothers
get nuked chang

>The Chinese military could straight up defeat the Russian military.

?

I suppose we shall see then. They either get decimated in a war financially and potentially genuinely or they back down and do fuck all while taiwan becomes number 1. (more likely taiwan remains irrelevant.)

> unironically shilling for the EU, a welfare federation whos (((free trade))) is Germany and France selling their shit to everyone else and everyone else being de facto barred from producing and exporting

War helps spur the economy. It is a good thing.

Whoever was elected needs to go to war with China seeing as you owe them 19 trillion that you have NO hope of paying back.