Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqFoqtpUFY8
youtube.com/watch?v=OoglZ1WRDiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't drink sorry

I could go for that right now, but I don't want to drink alone. :*(

I hear that Ireland's stuff is purer.

>Drinking the ethylic jew

im skullin a few right now friend. it's watered down everywhere else.

Why the fuck are you drinking Guinness?

just as few shitty beers, same tomorrow i guess..

polak immigrant drinking wodka

Injun drinking high proof stuff out of a jar.

Poast Sup Forums drinking songs you fucking faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqFoqtpUFY8

water you faggots

Why the the fuck aren't you drinking Guinness?

same here man.
Bud lt, and michelob ultra.
Super cheap from the liquor store I work at, practically free

M I L K
ST O U T

>potato nigger begs us to validate his life-crushing addiction

Don't you have some shoes to throw up in?

Stone IPA because I didn't feel like reading any other labels.

Only wine here.

Beer (coz of the phytoestrogens) make you beta cucks. 'Njoy losers.

bump, good thread

/homeless/ masterrace here.

Just spent my entire evening watching Trump videos and drinking pleb beers but currently drinking a Lagunitas IPA and damn is it good

reverse osmosis UV treated water

I'm coming off a horrific 8 day bender ft. vodka, scotch, and a couple cases of heavy microbrews.

Hopefully only one more night of horrid nightmares, and weird dissociative episodes where I write long gibberish facebook posts to strangers.

Stay away from the liquid jew, boys. It'll happen to you.

holy shit man i never knew motorhead had a song about ireland

Move that piece of shit away from the fire you dummy.

I hope the mothman eats your spare and Indrid Cold steals your phone.

j/k

Man sleeping alone in the woods is fucking terrifying, fuck all that

Rakija, very strong and very effective.

>tfw had a shitty medical thing and can't drink without feeling like I'm going to die
>doc says I might be like this for the rest of my life

JUST FUCKING DO IT user YOU FAGGOT PULL THE GODDAMN TRIGGER

Whatever I can get my hands on. Had a few shots of vodka and now I'm moving on to the Jager

What? Why? Don't sleep in bear runs and if you are really freaked out put up seismic sensors or whistle tripwires.

Innawoods a best.

I would rather snooze innawoods than in some fucking motel.

>2016
>endless supply of drugs at your fingertips
>drinking
Enjoy being a fat bellied faggot when you're past your 20s.

Yuengline. Guess where in the us im from

Nice. I have that glass. It's essential.

Egg Nog with brandy.

Strong depth perception. The fire is like 15+ feet away from my truck. I've been on the road for over 5 years.

That ain't no piece of shit, nigger. That's my home. My only family. That blazer is as reliable as your mothers pussy. The car is my life and the only thing I own in this life. Now go be a good little bitch and sneak down to your panty past your parents watching the evening news to eat an evening snack you faggot.

East coast? I've tried getting my hand on Yuengling ever since they endorsed Trump

Water

Western PA

matcha green tea

kys

What's your homeless strategy? Is this how those fires started?

anyone want to share a drink called loneliness

Cheap Chianti at an Italian restaurant

I'm pretty much a city Chicagoan turned hick/homeless vagabond traveler.

Sleeping in the back of your SUV is not scarry at all.

Biggest fear is other people. But if you're in an all white area (like all rural areas) there's nothing to worry about

I dunno my mother was Irish and my father was a Russian and my wife was French.

So wine I guess.

lol. I would agree that it is probably as reliable as my mothers pussy. She went to the unseen years ago. You work? Or do you do the spare change/busker thing?

I really wish I had that problem. My paranoia is why i stopped smoking weed. Now I'm addicted to alcohol. I just wish I could take a pill that made me sick whenever I drank. I've wasted so much of my life and productivity drinking.

tea

Better than drinking alone

Because it's a fucking shit stout

Also this watch this and tell me you'll drink another guiness you fucking nigger lover
youtube.com/watch?v=OoglZ1WRDiI

Philly boize. And yeah Yuengline is pretty good. Probably my favorite non craft beer atm.

Had a pint of Delirium Nocturnum and off to bed, this week's been a kick in the nuts.

Water

I'm an recovering alcohol

Well don't get near me i'm an alcoholic.

my brother

Allagash curieux

>I just wish I could take a pill that made me sick whenever I drank.
ask your doctor to incorrectly prescribe you benzos my dude

no but in all seriousness don't do that. Have you tried AA? Their efficacy rate is pretty solid.

West coast?

Work and make 11.50 / hour.

Almost full-time hour.

Get free food/showers/laundry at local commu city shelter.

Currently in a very rare blue county
in a pretty red state.

Do you want to quit?

There is a pill called antabuse which does exactly that. Supposedly it isn't all that effective though, because guess what you'll simply not take it.

Naltrexone on the other hand has a better track record because it actually breaks the reward pathway. Or something. But give it a try.

Btw any competent doctor should have recommended that or some other treatment long before now, get on that shit.

On my 4th can of K cider.
Normally drink 6 a night

Not proud

Muh nigga. Just started on a 6 pack of Guiness myself.

Cool. Stay warm. I was homeless in my teen years (squats and fucking urban brick dwelling stupidity). HC scene. I wish you very, very well. Are you trying to dig out or are you happy with life as it is? (not saying it in a bad way I know cats who still love the freedom)

it's alright buddy, on my 10th can of stout. fuck it, what else have we got

Four lokos
One a week old that's been opened

The problem with antabuse is that when hardcore drinkers actually try drinking heavily on it and endure the vomiting it stops being as effective. Heavy drinking indices major biochemical changes.

It is rarely used in treatment anymore.

Not that guy (in the homeless guy posting above) but I plan on slowing down but not quitting.. I have a constant ringing in my ears (tinnitus) and drinking is the only thing that puts me to sleep. Every time I don't think my life can get worse, it does.

caffiene-free diet pepsi

When did the tinnitus start?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

my wife's cum.

Serious question. Do random spurts of binge drinking make me an alcoholic? I can go months without drinking and not missing it at all, but then ill get wasted every night for a few weeks in a row. I don't really know what to do desu.

Jesus christ that sounds horrible

Not sure. 1 hour I love my life the next I'm contemplating putting a bullet in my head. Just went to a doctor to see if I can receive SSI and if that falls through I'll probably blow my head off in a couple years . TBQH only thing keeping me alive at times is Trumps presidency, I just want to see how the next 4 years shake out because I think it's hilarious.

But trust me. I won't be going down alone, ;D

nah man it's great! I wash it down some with some DANK bud light and some michelob ULTRAAAA BRO

Alcoholic is a loaded term. If you are maintenance drinking you are chemically dependent on alcohol (dt's) etc. I have never bought into the alcoholism as an actual disease theory.

>Drinking the absolute most disgusting form of the liquid jew

Some cheap Pinot Grigio because keto diet. I've tried 5 different Pinots ranging from $10 to $80 and this $10 shit is the best so far. Strange.

Alright so you are definitely not doing it for freedom. The state will own you if you get on SSI.

What do you like to do? For work fun etc?

What stout? Fucking tenants super was my drink then strong beers got banned here, they even watered down from 9% to 8.something % and still banned

k is still strong but I normally hate cider. I won't touch that cheap ace white shit though

Bad middle ear infection. Less than 5 months ago. Thank god I'm not an obsessive person. ( those are the type of people that end up going crazy). I just listen to audio books and drink if it keeps me up. Just laugh at it as if it can't get worst. And to be fair I think I have a moderate to miner case comapr ed to most people

A fine pilsner beer

I feel you man. Ive had tinnitus ever since i was a little kid. No clue why i have it. Just saying the word makes a pit form in my stomach... ugh

Absinthe

Exact same situation here man. Protip drinking makes tinnitus worse. Also makes you wake up sooner.

I've found that if you follow a VERY strict sleep hygiene regimen, getting a decent amount of sleep without booze is doable. Go to sleep at the exact same time each night. Put asmr or rain/white noise videos on and have all lights out. Don't give up till you've tried for a good hour, and make sure you've hauled ass at the good earlier in the day.

Good luck. It is hell and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Oh old cold weather makes it worse too, can't wait for the fucking snow to start.

Had one of these earlier.

Smirnoff vodka + Pineapple juice

Is this the healthiest way to drink?

at the gym**

I always felt blessed that my hearing isn't fucked up. Being a kid standing a foot away from blaring stacks and guitars well into my early twenties (and going on tour with HC bands) never fucked my hearing up.

I would fucking spaz out if I had ear ringing.

I think that ringing from infections will fade with time though.

is that a mouth fedora to the left of the glass?

>not doing it for freedom

Lolnigger I've traveled more than everyone I've ever interacted with..
Slab city. Moab. Breckenridge. All over the Midwest. Ive been everywhere except the fag east coast.

Outdoors man. Shooting guns, camping, hunting, hiking, pc games, audiobooks, technology in general.

Nothing, I'm recovering from last night. But tomorrow I will be drinking Coors Light with shots of rum at some dive ass bar.
If I have the option, I go with a black n' tan.

Around a liter of McCormick vodka because I'm a poor-fag and sad as always because this world sucks and I'll die alone. Same as every night to be honest but it's a Friday.

Much love from random Sup Forumsack.

That is awesome. Have you ever thought of prospecting? I know it is all fucked up now because of TV but like real old school prospecting? I love traveling as well. Although my memories are a little blurred.

Piss beer on a rainy December night in TX

Kinda the same way. Like I said I'm new to it but in don't let it control me. I laugh at it. Get audio books. Shits been clutch.

If worst come to worse I'll start bombing mosques

Yup been sleeping with a lot of white noise on phone + room fan.

Love the thunder/rainstorm noise. Sucks well never know true silence ever again. But in my opinoin, it overrated

I agree with the term is pretty poorly defined.

Is it affecting your relationships, especially with women? Do you find yourself obsessing about how long it's gonna be till you can get shitfaced? Do you experience any of the physical side effects like nightmares, anxiety, peeling skin, the shakes, etc?

I would say if you habitually have longer than two day benders then yea. Congrats on being able to go that long in between though.

Forgot the picture.

What type of audio books? Nonfiction?

also stop with the V& COMMA GET ME.

I understand you are pain. You don't have to telegraph it by saying militant shit.

Don't drink but don't mind if others do so long as it's in moderation and they handle their liquor well

Mighty ballsy, entrusting your life to a blazer