Podesta holding pizza

>Podesta holding pizza

OK, now I'm convinced BG actually browses Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikynTH9oJg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Queenie is one of the bad ones
Since when?

>rothschilds
>soros
>yellen

jeez we don't even have to edit this anymore

Garrison's a retard

Pizzagate is a reddit/voat thing. You retards can't help but chase your tail every 5 minutes and can't achieve shit.

Since she was hatched from her reptile egg.

Zyklon Ben doesn't know that the English royal family is basically captive to England now.
Hopefully she dies and whoever comes next uncucks England. Bring back your monarchy already.

Can England ever have a KING in charge again?

nice flag

What the fuck did we do to him

We set him free.

Why is Obama portrayed as angry? Obama's never angry in public, that's way out of character. And he even met Trump.

I like how after being at odds with Sup Forums for years he finally joined us and now exclusively caters to us.

>lifting the lever

Does this idiot not understand how leverage works?

>getting rid of Soros...

His Treasury security worked for Sors

What makes you think they are lifting it? The lines clearly show downward pull.

The stance is awkward though, yeah.

It clearly shows pulling it down.

Queen needs to retire or die. Then Charles steps up. He's a massive faggot and a huge cuck, so don't expect anything.

>Harry needs to kill off his family.

lol I dont know if he still has it up but his website used to has a blurb talking shit about Sup Forums because people were mashing up A. Wyatt Mann Comics with his, or just putting his signature on the Mann comics.

He must come here! I feel for one that he doesn't hate us as much anymore

Hi Ben.

Keep up the good work. You're home now.

Love, Sup Forums

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>ben browses Sup Forums
holy shit the amount of newfaggotry here is terrifying

It's over trumps shoulder with his hands above his elbows. Unless trump is pulling down on himself, they are lifting.

Kill yourself desu

I can't be the only one that cringes each time at the names/labels placed under each fucking thing that should be more than obvious for the most norm of normies to know who/what they are.

Its like Ben doesn't know who his audience is.

moot banned him from here maybe hiro can unban him. he gave me a (you) on 8zh once

He hated us at one point. Being aware of us and browsing are different senpai

It's showing AFTER he's pulled it down to his shoulder.

>Sup Forums bants with a political cartoonist
>he gets pissed off and complains to the manager
>the manager is a spineless wimp so he complains to us
>realizes we agree on most things, we just like banter
>also may or may not have increased his website hits and readership
>now hangs around with us battling liberals and corrupt global elite

A true love story

*peoples'

It's interesting to see how far his comics have changed

I know, he's actually been advising trump. I really hate ben's art. Terrible

He was banned? WTF When did this happen?

>a fucking leaf

he already evaded that ban. he browses as anonymous but he only shows up if you post his old works that got edited.
that triggers the shit out of him

funny hahah
now post the original

>reptilian bloodline
alien jews

Man, where was I when this happened?

mm, that's a classic right there

>Reddit
They are too busy getting censored/pizzagate threads get deleted. You should know this

King, probably not. Now a KANG...

that's a different story

ages ago. he was pissed as fuck after the mysterious jew had edited about 25 of his comics. that's when he started really noticing it and attacking the trolls.
you can see his transformation if you look at the comics starting with the mountain dew troll.
moot really did not want the negative attention on Sup Forums or a lawsuit (idk he has gotten more cucked over the years) . err idk really why he banned him but it was very fast.

he browses Sup Forums actively. to summon him simply post edited works of his that is literal richard spencer natsoc.

because he threatened to sue moot for defamation by allowing edited works of his to be posted around here.
he even made a gofundme about hiring lawyers to do that.

Pretty cool Ben

>half of them are jews
wew

lol, it's true. usually the "original" would just contain one merchant. ben gave us three!

Which just gathered more Normie's and helped the inevitable destruction of reddit and twitter

10 tons of tomatoes? is this real? that's no joke of a basement if it can fit that

The saddest thing about the current Garrison is how he has lost many liberal friends of his ever since he openly supported Trump.
When the edit fiasco happened, lots of left leaning artists were actually on his side and made comics in support of him. (This was during the time where he depicted Obama in a neutral light, not as a literal crazy muslim like what his comics has literally become.)

Now all those guys are telling him to go kill himself. I wonder what he thinks of this.

Ben fully gave in to Sup Forums even after he fought against it at first.

True. He used to attack the government, Wall street and politicians all the time instead Hillary and Obama.
He has us now.

When will new world stuff happen?

>Members only

oh, I 'member!

Half of them are only guilty of being magic conspiracy jews... yet George Soros' net worth is less than 1% of what the Koch brothers have in a single PAC why arent they ever targeted by this cuckservative in wolf's clothing?

Garrison's best in months.

My favourite cartoonist.

One step closer to pushing them out for good!

>tfw no more need to fabricate an original

Both their hands on are both sides.
They can either push or pull, hence the point.

>Pull lever to your shoulder.
>Dare them to demand that you bend the knee.

ben stopped giving a fuck about details like that long long ago
i dunno whats happening to him

is hs gf not white?

anyway it would be cool to this though

youtube.com/watch?v=ikynTH9oJg8

this started about three four years ago, if I remember correctly. So, you probably didn't know about this site yet :^)

He's right tho. Queen Elizabeth I was a retarded heretic

You can say that about nigel, but trump is pushing off his back leg, with the lever over his shoulder. He is clearly lifting.

They'll be cucked and killed off until the Crown falls into an Israeli in-law's lap.

What's with American political cartoons labelling every little thing that we can see ourselves?

like it's make for retards

Most Americans are politically illiterate drones, slaves to their own excess and self-aggrandization.