Travel to the underworld

Travel to the underworld
Face your dragon
Revivify your Father

Why haven't you done this yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26k1znR0YnI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg
youtube.com/watch?v=7cUTXVG79lk
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
youtu.be/pxJzWcwcRd0?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b
youtu.be/REjUkEj1O_0?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10

source?

Why does his face look familiar?

I have

He said travel to the bottom of the ocean, save your father from the whale's belly.

Sort yourself out, faggot OP.

Explain this meme right now.

Never mind. I just realized it's the based Canadian professor.

Because he's not dead. I watched him die once. Wasn't fun.

watch joe rogan podcast with peterson and you will understand

or this 4 minute one
youtube.com/watch?v=26k1znR0YnI

Peterson is a meme and his ideas are dumb.

His ideas are the basic ideas of western civilization.

There's no point trying to explain the truth to Jews.

That's not have been the one I was thinking of

I tried, my father wouldn't leave the whale so I saved myself instead.

>Le Jews meme

Try to honestly refute anons claims because Peterson has already proven his points are at least in part a cornerstone of western civilisation.

OP, post the larger version of that image - that's solid meme material.

>Peterson has already proven his points are at least in part a cornerstone of western civilisation.

I agree. I was calling the other user, who dismissed Peterson, a Jew.

Well then you succeeded user.

Your next task is to craft yourself a marionette. Then cast your eyes up to the firmament, fixate on the brightest and most perfect star - the very best representation of the eternal and infinite that you can find - and wish that your creation can become a real boy. And if you've been a good person and you've devoted yourself to the happiness of others, your wish will come true.

you're a faggot

W-why do I feel funny?

any other good good peterson interviews? the joe rogan one was great

He was on gad Saad and Dave rubin last month

jews know the truth, that's why they obscure it

Here is a talk young Peterson gave years ago, Slaying the dragon within us

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o

because it's Sam Hyde, the famous homicidal professor.

I love this gentleman.

I'm working hard at school, and reading Crime and Punishment in my spare time, along with the Gospels - both for the first time.
I'm still responding to his personality and maps of meaning courses he posted on youtube, but his book lists are another education by itself

Is Jordan Peterson religious?

Yes. Most intelligent people are.

Ok I was just curious. Because at first I thought he was just the anti-transexual guy but he seems a lot more interesting than that by what people have been saying about him. I want to check his stuff out once my finals are done

Wrong, most wise people are. Unfortunately most intelligent people aren't wise.

>I'm a scientist, but I'm also a deeply religious person
go to about the 2 hour, 2 min mark if you want to hear him explain this:
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
also, the introduction to his Maps of Meaning book (available for free in pdf form on his website) details his own history with these ideas in shortform

And all wise people are intelligent.

He might be the most religious person I've ever listened to, and I doubt he makes it to church every Sunday.

Yeah, I had heard of this interview but I won't have time to watch it for about another week. Thanks though, I'll check it out

Interesting

Wrong, and even if that were true it wouldn't make my statement false.

You two should make like good philosophers and say what you both mean by "intelligent" and "wise"

no prob. btw, he's not anti-transexual at all though he lost control of that facet of the narrative due to the SJWs for whom facts don't matter when a good opportunity to protest arises.
(the video "A Note to Tomorrow's Student Protestors" explicitly lays that one to rest, but naturally all the activists were too busy creating signs and renting speakers to drown him out with white noise to actually verify if he's even worth considering a valid ideological enemy!)

sort yourself out

It wasn't meant to prove your statement wrong. Wisdom is achieved through understanding. Understanding is come to by honest contemplation, ultimately leading to real truths. Only intelligent people can do such a thing, that doesn't mean all of them will.

>inb4 Wrong

i'm fucking trying

GREATO BAETO

Dr. Peterson is a legend, he's the hero we deserve.

an unquenchable, unhappy thirst that brooks no compromise leads us to truth

He is master tier religious. He so religious, that he don`t believe that God, actually, exist, he use this name for enormously complicated stuff, that no Joe Rogan can even come close.

Basic idea - without religion beliefs there no basis for moral foundation, thus, for stable civilisation. Vacuum will filled with some crap, with -ism in the end of the word, and tens of millions will die, hundreds will suffer.

The Death of God is the reason of all clusterfuck Christian World had faced in 20th century.

>unquenchable
If it is unquenchable, our thirst can never be satisfied and we never arrive at truth.

Jesus Christ, dude. Don't mention his name. He knows how to hack and if he finds us, he'll kill us all.

>tfw Pinocchio is the deepest of human history tale but they wont listen

>Vacuum will filled with some crap, with -ism

After some thinking - it could end with -slam as well.

You're next.

Watch this you millennial faggots. Listen to what he says. Read the fucking books. Just fucking do it and shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg

How do i get to the underworld?

think harder

i just watched that
i hope being all excited to improve myself doesnt die like it always does

My father did some things...

My dad's still alive, not for long though. He is getting pretty old.

Slayed the dragon a couple times, that shit ain't very fun.

Not an argument.

This was true of religious orthodoxy, according to Peterson. The stability of order was necessary for the preservation of both the faith and the state.

I think his thoughts on the purely spiritual part of religion - independent wholly of the church as an establishment and present to some degree in all world religions - was equally interesting. Essentially, because people have done away with the concept of god as a figure to aspire to, and to attempt to emulate, we have fallen into a spiritual vacuum we have attempted to remedy with various forms of earthly philosophy or economic policy a la Marxism. Doomed to failure for many reasons, not the least of which being that in the absence of the purely spiritual god, people have no reason to aspire to ultimate morality.

You need to travel to the bottom of the sea

Gad Saad is a fucking maniac who only gets traction because he opposes SJW's. The man is self obsessed and only works for vanities sake.

Don`t be that dump. Father is THE Father. Our creator, who hope with all passion that we`ll become whole men, and will not end on those damn strings, you know.

Most of our real father dont give a fuck about REAL us. They tend to hardly know us, actually.

truly a modern age prophet

that interview was fucking good

It doesn't matter if he actually believes in God or not. It's not important to his ideas. I only listened to him on Rogan, however, from what I gathered of him, he's basically the Western Buddha.

Stop lying to yourself

SAVE THE WHALES

>youtube.com/watch?v=7cUTXVG79lk

PETERSON EXPOSED FOR BEING A FRAUD

he believes in judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

Kek believes in Judaism too cheque these

Sort yourself out.

Is anyone else doing the self authoring program?

This is too obvious

Yeah I paid .50 for it, but haven't started yet. Too busy playing vidya and eating tendies.

>what I see myself doing in 5 years
>leading the race war
done in 10 seconds pay me

Wut

>He so religious, that he don`t believe that God, actually, exist

God exists, the problem is how you get around to verbalize it to lost people.

I want to, but I realize that I'm a very stupid person and don't really know how to think freely. Whenever I try to write something I can never get anywhere.

I am tempted to go through his reading list though. Half of me wants to read Gulag Archipelago, and half of me is terrified to shit about what I'll read if I do

Not quite. But if he watches these then
If i remember correctly this is a really good talk where he explains the underworld metaphor really well here. (if not then he explains a bunch of other good shit really well lol)
youtu.be/pxJzWcwcRd0?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b

Facing the dragon in you
youtu.be/REjUkEj1O_0?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b

no but i have thought about what i want my life to be like in 3 years

Peterson's great.

> Gulag Archipelago

There's an abridged version - just Russian / commie craziness. Ideology gone runaway. Also, all of our non-torture tortures? Stress positions, sleep deprivation? Came from there. The author's a good writer, too, even in translation.

I'll look into it. I'd say that if I liked or learned a lot from it that I'd get the full version, but I don't think I would, since I've always struggled when it came to rereading books or rewatching movies. Thanks for the heads up on the abridged btw

I really should attempt his self-authoring program.

GO HOME PETERSON, YOU ARE TOO TRANSPARENT TO FOOL ME

Peterson actually may have turned me around on religion in general.

Dipshits like creationists, muzzies, commies etc, really painted a negative picture of religion but his way of looking at it I find to be actually acceptable.

Is the era of edgy fedoralords coming to an end?

> spent my youth being indoctrinated as an Evangelical Creationist & my early adulthood in a hyper-liberal Canadian university
>the majority my generation hates me because I'm a white male
>my father hung himself when I was two & the rest of my family are largely shitheads. Especially my psycho mother.

When Peterson talked about hell & wishing for the destruction of the world, I felt like he was talking about me. I wish I had hope, but all I expect is more shit.

R
A
W

I always saw religion as a tool and a thing for possibly common good and community. But the way he broke it down it made me think of joining a church again even though I don't really believe.

I already live a very virtuous life though of honesty and 0% degeneration so I don't really need it.

Thats just another story to explain The same Thing. good luck fighting an orca

You expect more shit, but do you want to truly destroy the world like a leftist? Or do you want to preserve it. Getting excited for happenings I see as somewhat different than wishing for hell. Because we see a problem wrong with multiculturalism, so when an Allahu Akbar goes off it confirms our suspicions and we hope more people wake up that an ultra-conservative conquering religion wants us dead.

Especially considering we kinda BTFO their countries. But letting a religious death cult get the bomb probably isn't the smartest idea in the world.

ITT: malleable twenty-somethings drastically change their worldviews and adopt the first new set of beliefs they are exposed to

but I was once an SJW

He makes he great point by saying that most people aren't religious because they think it's science for stupid people, and also because they simply don't have time for it.
Dawkins made us believe that we're all edgy geniuses who are smarter than 99% of humanity, when really we're just as vulnerable to delusion.

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

the more far you can get too know god is by dropping all abstraction and trying to read the metaphors encoded in the human form

for example, if it weren't for mirrors you wouldn't even know how your face looks like

your ears and eyes are leveled with your brain, your mouth is below, brain is higher than mouth

you have two nostrils, one for good and the other for bad smells, but your tongue has various zones for different kinds of tastes

then you have your body, of all possible number and combination of fingers, you have 5 in each hand, 5 in each foot, you have also 5 protuberances, 6 if male, 7 if woman

so then comes the organs, lungs, heart, stomach, liver, kidneys, etc, i don't have to tell you what these are for

and then lower, you have the genitals and ass, production and disposal

your organs are literally placed in relation to the high-low (as in spiritual-earthly, or whatever you want to name above & below) utilities they perform

i could go on and on, but the point here is that the apparent is the ultimate sign, Jung&co. abstract too much, they lose themselves in language games