Hey guy weve been talking about this pizzagate thing, and i was trying to share some info with a friend...

Hey guy weve been talking about this pizzagate thing, and i was trying to share some info with a friend, and in doing so, i realized that the original video on infowars is lo longer up, no the video is similar but at 3: 54 where my OP image appears, has been obviously edited out of the video. Like it was deleted and then reuploaded with the edited version.

Here is the original one

youtube.com/watch?v=LERwmbgm0Vg

and here is the the thread where i originally posted it

and now the video i posted has been replaced with this

youtube.com/watch?v=dfqaZk8DGGQ

has the same part, but that 20 seconds that shows my OP image has been edited out.

Do you guys remember this? This is VERY red flaggish, I cant help but feel like since the video refers to so many important people that this is a key point and a red flag.

Please consider this info anons, I think its very important.

Other urls found in this thread:

wipbdr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Anyone who shows concern for children even if it seems "fanatic" should be taken seriously and the incident should be fully investigated by the law. It's not a fucking joke, ANY accusation of pedophilia/child abuse should be taken seriously, this is not a joking topic, these are innocent children.

If he's innocent he shouldn't have a problem consenting to an investigation which would completely exonerate him.

Bump for justice

Completely agree.

Yeah i got fucked with when i was a kid, and this is not funny shit. All this crap needs to be investigated.

Nice notice OP. Bumping.

I'm sorry that happened to you, user. I hope you can find peace within yourself.

never give up on this Sup Forums never. It is real, we must push through and get these fuckers the justice they deserve.

Thanks man, im good.

But the statistics on child abuse are just super fucked up. Anybody who has kids in their life wether they are family or not should be alarmed by this.

>Anyone who shows concern for children even if it seems "fanatic" should be taken seriously

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

bump

thanks for the image bro, this helps a lot

this issue needs to be pused till we know the truth

Yeah. I'm lucky to have never experienced it (as far as I know and can only assume) but the rates are just disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

The worst part is a lot of people don't consider things like taking a hot curling iron to your child's face for failing to count past 50 abuse. Which has happened before.

They only consider it abuse if the child is on life support which is all kinds of wrong. Personally, and you can make fun of me for this, call me a libtard, I don't care, but in my opinion even spanking kids or yelling excessively at them is abuse. Not saying I don't believe in discipline, I certainly do, but just not physical or verbal. To me it's not discipline, it's abuse. I'd never call my kid stupid even if I thought they were being so. I'd especially never hit my kid, no matter what.

Much less pour boiling water on them, or beat them until they pass out, or call them a worthless ugly slut when they're 10 for not getting straight As.

Forgot to mention that includes sexual abuse. Fuck that. All abuse is horrible and I'd never wish it upon any kid, nor would I condone or do it myself.

Especially since I'm expecting a baby in about 5 months.

There is no source for the image and it's suspected fake, hence being removed.

thats my concern, that the source material is being removed from the web ever since this has come out

the image i used is a screenshot from the the first youtube video on infowars i saw

Might be a dead end but have a look at this.. I searched the words Pizza and Andrew and this is what came up. A Company called WorkInProgress and looks like they Created and App for Dominoes Pizza. Might be a wild Goose Chase but your post has Andrew creating a new "Pizza" App. Maybe its a Hidden Porthole in the Dominos App wipbdr.com/

I'm an Infowars fan, and I was wondering if there's any way to contact them directly and ask them why they remove the content, even a simple explanation would suffice

Wasn't there a Podesta Email that had reference to playing Dominoes on Pizza or Pasta?? And now with Andrew creating an App for "Pizza" for Dominoes... that would be one hell of a coincidence

Yep.

No. They should not. There are evil people who make vicious calls to cps that cause nothing but pain and anguish. In fact...it is a misdemeanor. Cps is aware of this and they get very upset when they are used as tools for malicious assholes. They have no desire to traumatize children by following through on an evil lie. It can do the child a lot of harm. It can make them trust no one..not cops or teachers or doctors

Kind of like false rape allegations amirite

No.

This isn't even a question about calling CPS, this is a question about investigating an allegation, on a business. There is reasonable doubt that this place is trafficking children, I don't think CPS is involved with child trafficking, I think that would be more of a law enforcement agency type of thing, but it still needs to be investigated because the question still stands and there are too many things going on for it just to be pure innocent coincidence.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

fuck off with that cunt

pastagate

That has nothing to do with the post i responded to.

Responding here because the thread was archived.
A good amount of evidence is hidden in plain sight. There are also a couple of doors which have not been found yet. Rooms that have not been cleaned.
The scent of disinfectants would tip off visitors.

NEW SMOKING GUN GET IN HERE