How degenerate would it be for me to spend a month or 2 in Thailand and/or Philippine ?

How degenerate would it be for me to spend a month or 2 in Thailand and/or Philippine ?

My current life is boring as fuck and even though I'm decent-looking, I barely get laid because my social life is inexistant and I'm autismo

youtube.com/watch?v=n4-4bDz9r6k
youtube.com/watch?v=pjw-vG1qP_g&index=15&list=LL9kl-bBykY33uXLmjRSQZQg

>pls don't hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYmFc7a5T4
sublet.com/area_rentals/thailand-eastthailand/chonburi_rentals.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as you don't marry a girl over there it's fine. Make sure to wear s condom if you plan on whore mongering, only bareback if you're absolutely sure the girl is clean

Do whatever you want, but how would you feel about a woman who spent a month in Jamaica getting pounded by various bbcs?

Here's my advice

Don't go to Pattaya. It's run by organized crime.
Go to a smaller town or city. Chiang Mai is nice, if you want the beach life try Chon Buri.
Most Thai girls are actually very conservative, don't treat non-whores bad in public or the men might just machete you in an ally.
Don't look hook up with whores. Go to a bar and there will be companion girls for you to talk to. Pick them up like any other girl and they will be your gf for your stay.

And DONT fuck around with money, don't buy one girl a beer then buy another beer for another girl at the same bar. The madam will be pissed at you and you'll start a fight.

False equivalency.

Wanna date?

if you like lady boys

if you have the money, it's much better than sitting at home for those two months. but why not /trv/ around the area and see the tourist sites? it's pretty lame just to go to thailand to drink beers with 5/10s and get high

I think he just wants to get laid lmao, I don't think he wants a girlfriend

yeah would obviously trv a bit

this. not looking for a gf obviously

careful dude

herpes exist and they like to hang around areas condoms don't protect against

Places which depend on the sex trade and strip clubs to stay relevant aren't places you want to be. That includes shitholes like Las Vegas, as well.

I'm just more into the gf experience when I'm staying there for a month or more. It helps a lot to have a guide and translator on your trip. Some Thai girls are the sweetest girls on earth. They are very smiley and bubbly and I just like sticking to one or two on my trips.

im actually considering doing something like this

how much would it cost?

2-3k and you'll have the time of your fucking life.

>Not cutting a dickhole through your sweatpants and sealing it with a rubber band
Amateur.

aka live in thailand as a trap prostitute,
good move op, good move.

>that flag
>that post

for a month?

I'm pretty sure I fucked the girl in the right wearing White

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYmFc7a5T4

'Canadians on neetbux help the Thai economy expand'

You will end up being a chaser and loving Tranny dick

and aids.

for life. short period.

Its ~$40-50 a day to eat well, have a hotel room, and bang hookers. You can get a girl to stay with you multiple days. She'll hang out, cook for you, clean for you, fuck and suck you on command. Everything is super cheap.

Get something like this, they are very nice for around $500 USD a month

sublet.com/area_rentals/thailand-eastthailand/chonburi_rentals.asp

hmm
interdasting

be prepared to kill a few cunts and bribe a couple of cops. If you don't shit will happen to you. Make them fear you or you're fucked over there.

Every year, more tourists die in Thailand than in the rest of the world combined.

Thai police determines nearly all of those deaths to be 'suicides.'

looks like Hell

If you are only going for some pussz, get over yourself.

It's really not though

My buddy brought one back with him, married her. Kept her around for 11.5 months, just fucked her whenever wherever, and right before the 12 month mark had the marriage annulled and sent her back.

Hes a genius but its kind of risky, they might try to kill you when you break it off. Their whole end-game is to get an American man to marry them and bring them home.

dont be silly

You can live like a king in Chiang Mai, Thailand for super cheap. Beautiful outdoors and architecture. Natives are chill as fuck; you can leave your bike unlocked and it won't get stolen. Pretty expat / tourist friendly, you can get by without knowing much of the language. All in all, I would highly recommend it for a summer.

That's how it works over there(smaller cities). Unless you go to a bigger city and call them up to your room.

Be real with me

How much Thai do I need to speak?

How much to get by? How much to get laid?

>How much Thai do I need to speak?
Where is the bathroom, I want more drinks
>How much to get laid?
0. Speak English with American accent and you're getting laid.

Ok, now how much to not get robbed?

Oh, and you'll also want to learn how to say "I only like girls".

Its pretty safe desu. Don't wander into alleyways or follow people to get drugs/women. The main strips near the beaches are filled with hookers who will approach you nonstop, lots of lights and people. You're way more likely to get hit by a scooter than robbed.

The Philippines is fun. Beaches, good food, time it right and go to our many Fiestas. I recommend Dinagyang next month. Also Cockfighting.

People on this forum are really creepily braindead. I've known a bunch of "4channers" and it really shows through that this is your primary hub; you get your worldview, ideas, peers from here

Why don't you just fucking go if you want to go, who cares what a bunch of retards think? It will be the best time of your life 100% guaranteed.

>Sup Forums gets mad when people to come the US and don't even try to learn English
>Sup Forums says to not worry about knowing the native language when going abroad

analysis of OP's picture choice:
>chooses picture in very generic setting
>no reason for anything to happen at all in this setting
>can therefore read more into things actually happening in the setting
>surrounded by women
>several girls turning around from their direction of travel
>to look at OP
>one girl is filming OP
>the girl in main set of frame is smiling at OP
>other girls look less enamored though still intrigued

posts about
>travelling to Thailand
>being good-looking
>barely getting laid

Conclusions:
OP gets very little attention from girls
OP thinks that he deserves more attention from girls for reasons given
OP is likely a very strange person
OP thinks he will find all of these things in Thailand/Philippines
OP blames western culture/white girls for his downfalls, seeks to escape this
OP does not realise that his downfalls are entirely due to himself
>OP has incredibly low self-esteem
>OP likely has significantly below average sized genitalia

Because sometimes it helps to hear other anons' stories

Going on vacation and invading are two different things.

>used AirBnb
>350€ for a condo 5 weeks
>10€ sushi all you can eat
>2€ taxi
I loved it desu

>writes up a critical analysis of user on Sup Forums
Yeah bro, and you're perfectly balanced I'm sure.

and?

Go to the Philippines, don't go to Thailand. Flips are sweet af, Thailand has an Africa tier AIDS rate

Do it.it.will be the best months of your life. No matter what autists here will tell you.
Am in Vietnam right now, for the umpteenth time in South East Asia , and it's just a wonderful travel experience - even without going down the the sex tourism route. If you do I have no idea, but you'll probably do fine too.

im just practising my skills
hoping for reply from OP
confirming or denying aspects of my critical analysis

Fuck these places should just be nuked. They're fucking crap all their men look like women and their women resemble men as well. They're all effeminate looking, and fucking one of their trannies is almost like fucking one of their women.

Their shitty night clubs, which is from what I can tell is most of their country has European names like Lancelot and Camelot. With no originality and with no history of their own in terms of cultural grandness (Iconic).

Honestly as bad as America can get at times at least we're not as crappy as those places.

/fit/ guy here, if you're tall, white and decently big, you will be fucking adored by nips, my year in Japan was fun as

/thread

can you elaborate? lol what do you mean by kill some cunts.

go on senpai

Go to a girl bar or gogo, make sure to get Long time. Long time is all night until the next early afternoon. Don't pay more then 2000-4000 baht for long time. It is a so much better experience then short time. Look at her arm and look for a recent blood draw. Ask to see her health check. Every bar with girls is required to have the girls STD checked every 3 months. Not everyone of them do it, but I have lucked out a few times and found girls who had a test done that day.

I don't care if you plan on using a condom, shit happens and I guarantee that when you've already paid for an entire night, and have a cute thai girl with an ultra tight cunt whispering in your ear shit like "I want baby look like farang" "it ok, me no have AIDs", and "me boom boom you no condom ok?" and rubs her jungle monkey snatch on your bare shaft while giving you direct eye contact you will give in and bareback her.

That reminded me of this:

>Coach: "Make sure your first tackle of the match is the biggest...let your opponent know you're there."

If you go to a bar or club, you will be swarmed with japs going "big man!" And buying drinks for you, and the girls are ez if you aren't a sperg

kek

>farang!?
Who else is in the the room

Exactly how easy is it to get aids if there's no open wound and no sodomy?

>aren't a sperg
You know damn well we're all spergs here.

I chose the picture because it has 4 girls looking at the cameraguy. Took me a full 2 minutes to pause it at the right moment
Don't overanalyze it dipshit

It is. If the guy could just drive two hours away and get pussy as easily in Thailand, he would.

Women can get BBC anywhere. They're just so used to easy sex that the "exotic" part makes it worth more.

do you really want to take a chance with AIDS

Canadian Soldier Kills American

It's degenerate yeah

Go to some place where you'll meet real people and not these diseased cum-dumpsters.

Look all I'm saying is if the odds are low enough it's not really a chance, is it? :(

Nice offer. Now tits or gtfo.

Use a condom unless you are absolutely sure she's clean

This actually sounds like a good deal. So do you actually keep track of money? Cash on pocket? atm or such?

I know, I know... Do they have papers at least?
>can't read Thai
Never mind

Yeah, just put on your HIV detecting goggles.

You're gay

>women are men and vice versa
yeah ok what are you doing here homo

>It's really not though
it is. Men are designed to sow their wild oats, women die and rot from imitating them

he will still get laid well and for cheap over being a murrikan white, instead of staying home in sexual and emotional misery
your point, faggot?
sex is a market, there's no shame in shopping around for the best deal you cuntface

go

going to thailand and not fucking a ladyboy is like going to disneyland and not going to splash mountain

You dont get AIDS from hetero sex, period.
Including anal.
AIDS isnt what it's cracked up to be, it is an acquired immuno deficiency syndrome alright, but it's not acquired through HIV.
Otherwize we would have had the promised epidemic among at least sex workers.

really?

There are a lot more diseases than just aids going on there.

im so tired of you filthy goyim. being so dishonest to my jewish people. we do everything for you, and you stab us in the back. you deserve all you get. filthy goyim

Definitely be careful of STDs and crime if you go. I think you should check it out, though. Would be a blast.

Does anyone have a link to that Australian bodyguard living in Thailand? He's some jacked bodybuilder that looks out for the girls over there. Can't remember his name.

you trying to fuck little boyz?

Do it pussy

Damn I wonder if the Philippines is that cheap too. Pinay girls really do it for me.

senpai thats an adam's apple on the man on the right.

Wow you're so smart and insightful. It's not like he admitted that he's probably got aspergers and a shitty social life.

Do Flips dislike black people as much as other asians?