>was going to kill myself
>things ended up working out

is this the power of kek

FIRST POST BEST POST

Only if you do it properly

>Kill yourself
>Get thrown in prison
Hardly even worth it

Why is it even illegal in the first place? What are they going to do, cuff your dead body and haul you off to life in prison? kek

Why the fuck does it even matter?

Yes but the government needs its drones to manufacture its commodities, so this will never be

How can it not be legal? What ate they gonna do? Throw you in jail? Give you the death penalty for multiple offenses? Fine you?
As if they would ever get that money lmao.

Attempting suicide and failing is grounds for detainment. It's the go'vt threatening you to do it right the first time.

Suicide is the true redpill, but only a few are capable of such thing

Everyone caught committing suicide will be sent to the Suicide Division (where they charge butt naked with wooden spears) those found dead will be resurrected.

Fair enough

PLEASE tell me who gets punished for suicide?

Would it matter either way?
What are they gonna do, execute them?

no

Dr assisted suicide already is legal in many States.
Also there are no Federal laws banning it.

Correct post is correct.
>everything you enjoy and everything you hope for is one giant bluepill illusion hiding the fact that none of it matters

No because if you do it right you can't be charged, and if you do it wrong you failed at the last thing you had to do right and should be penalized somehow.

Mfw
>make the death penalty apply to failed noosemakers

>"gee thanks I wanted to die anyways but I don't know how to do it rite lele"

Only if you have a terminal disease, with an outlook of less than a year.

t. Someone who looked into it

no
if you have the balls to kill yourself you should have the balls to risk a $100 fine

What are they gonna do? Put your corpse in jail like the Mau?

Suicide is destruction of government property. If you try it you will deal with the consequences.

No.

Make it punishable by death

All death is is the disconnect from the simulation. Those who oppose this are agents, just like in the Matrix. They need batteries to fuel their jew circuits. DISCONNECT. KILL YOURSELF NOW AND SAVE THE HUMAN RACE

are they going to get you in jail when you are dead?

>the government owns you
Well they're doing a pretty shitty job of keeping up with their property

No, it should be punishable by death.

do you realize Sup Forums has id?
do you also realize how much of a samefaggot you look like??
fuck off newfag

Yes. But fine those who fail at it if it causes problems for other people.

Such as calling 911 after you tried to overdose yourself.

Suicide should have a death penalty

I got an emergency detainment because some fuck reported me as suicidal. I spent a week in a psychward with crazies, one of the worst things I've been through.

It is dumb ass.

2 months here, for suicide/addiction. No crazies tho, I kinda miss it when I think about it. I did escape once a week to get high though lol

Suicide is illiegal so the cops can try and save your sorry ass. Something like upward of 80% of people that survive a real attempt do not end up trying again, its usually a permanent solution to a temporary crisis.

And if you really actually want to off yourself no one is gonna be able to stop you anyway.

As long as you consume and pay tax there won't be any problems.

/thread
if you fail the first time its because you didnt want to die badly enough

>80% of people that survive a real attempt do not end up trying again

Pretty sure that statistic includes 14 year old girls who take a couple ambien and a bottle of vodka.

>no one is gonna be able to stop you anyway.
If you have the balls to jump off a cliff, access to guns or willing to throw yourself in front of a trailer or train (which may just leave you retarded), there aren't many options. Hangingy. can fuck you up big time if there's a little flaw in the setup. Hell, professional gallows fucked up all the time back in the day.

Yes, next question

I went for filling my apartment with natural gas so the demons couldn't get me. I had Set a lamp on a chair that was propped to against the door. Figured it any monsters came through the door it would blow them to back hell. Neighbors called 911 when they smelled the gas.
fire department found me and off to cedarhills psychiatric I went. Food sucks but the drugs are good. If you ever have to go again opt for chemical restraints. Then start swinging on people.

Murder is murder. it doesn't matter if you are killing your self or another person. It is wrong no matter who dies. If you make suicide legal then you might as well make all killing legal.

It's illegal in the bible

Does it really matter?

I am not okay with this gif.

Self-murder is an oxymoron

Isn't it though? If you blow your brains out who are they going to punish?

If you succeed you dont have to worry about the legality of it. You half-assed non committed faggot.

It used to be illegal in England and the penalty was death. Strangely enough that was never much of a deterrent.

I've never heard of a single case of the police arresting someone after they killed themselves.

FIRST POST BEST POST

What kind of punishment are you thinking about? Death sentence?

YES EVERYONE WHO COMMITS SUICIDE DESERVES TO LIVE THE REST OF THIER LIFE IN JAIL

the magic numbers will lead us to happiness

>This is what statists actually believe

I'm pretty certain it's only illegal so cops can intervene immediately with no shits given.

I'm also a retard, so I'm probably wrong.

If I'm right, yeah, keep it illegal for that sole reason.

If you're asking if we should have legal ways to commit suicide, no. Only if it's the last option. If I actually committed suicide for the hundreds of times I thought of it, I'd be regretting every single time because the reason(s) were downright stupid in hindsight.

it already is

United States: In the past, many states had laws that regarded the act of suicide as a felony, but these laws were seldom enforced. In the 1980s, 30 out of 50 United States has no laws opposing suicide or attempting suicide. With that said, all 50 states had laws stating that assisted suicide is a felony. Currently there is no law against the act of committing suicide in the United States.

In some cases though, suicide is considered “common law crime” unless the victim can be proven to have been of “unsound mind.” Most lawsuits regarding suicide happen when the person is under supervision of a jail or hospital and the victim’s family sues these institutions for negligence. Physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill is legal in Oregon and Washington.

In cases of physician-assisted suicide, the patient must have less than 6 months to live, be of sound mind, make a request vocally and on paper, have it approved by multiple physicians, and then wait 15 days, followed by another request. In the state of California, all medical facilities are required to send all suicidal people in for evaluation and treatment.
Sauce. mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07/24/is-suicide-illegal-suicide-laws-by-country/

Currently there is no law against the act of committing suicide in the United States.
But should there be?

No.
You're taking away jobs from the medical profession.

If you kill yourself, I don't think you care about the legality about it.

I don't think it really matters.

Pic unrelated