Senate passes Anti-Semitism Awareness Act

>The U.S. Senate on Thursday passed the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, which seeks to adopt the U.S. State Department’s definition of anti-Semitism so that the Education Department may consider it in investigating reports of religiously motivated campus crimes. The State Department defines anti-Semitism as “a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of anti-Semitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

>The bill was proposed by Senators Bob Casey, a Pennsylvania Democrat, and Tim Scott, a South Carolina Republican, to “ensure the Education Department has the necessary statutory tools at their disposal to investigate anti-Jewish incidents,” according to a news release. The senators say the act is not meant to infringe on any individual right protected under the First Amendment, but rather to address a recent uptick in hate crimes against Jewish students. The bill is supported by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the Anti-Defamation League, the Jewish Federations of North America and the ((((((Simon Wiesenthal)))))) Center. Casey listed the following examples of anti-Semitism in his explanation of the bill:

> Calling for, aiding or justifying the killing or harming of Jews

> Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust

> Demonizing Israel by blaming it for all interreligious or political tensions

> Judge Israel by a double standard that one would not apply to any other democratic nation

insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2016/12/02/anti-semitism-awareness-bill-passes-senate

scott.senate.gov/press-release/senator-scott-casey’s-bi-partisan-anti-semitism-awareness-act-passes-unanimously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kq8DRz3yXLI
jimstone.is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust

This violates the 1st Amendment. The Jews as a people and Israel as a state have exaggerated the extent of the Holocaust.

congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion

>Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust
Complete violation of the constitution, it is my rights to hate or live what ever I choose to do so long as I do not advocate to harm anyone and such.

>Demonizing Israel by blaming it for all interreligious or political tensions
What did they mean by this I wonder

Means we are slaves to Israel, rename it the slavery to Israel and Jews Act.

Do you sign up to be slaves to Israel and Jews, Yes, No?

bump

nut you DO harm, your words can haram just like your fits

oh, wont you americans and your backwatre constitution just see reason?

This is fine goyim

we are the new jews anyways

Muslims are anti-semites so this act is inherently anti-muslim.

youtu.be/Kq8DRz3yXLI

Don't these kind of laws confirm peoples suspicions?

>Judge Israel by a double standard that one would not apply to any other democratic nation

This one pisses me off the most, because it is lifted straight from the Jewish playbook of rhetoric that they use all the time when you try to criticize Israel.

>Hey, why isn't the USA speaking out when Israel puts African jewish migrants into camps and sterilizes them?
>OY VEY GOYIM, WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ISRAEL TO A HIGHER STANDARD?

Yes goy, don't worry about us. Remember the muslims? They hate us so if you hate us too, you are literally a muslim!

Yes.

Funny that they don't do this for blacks or Asians or anyone else.

Greater Israel here we come. Let us sing praises of the Lord on the way. Bring us home heavenly father, oh my beloved.

what about anti-freedom Eleutherophobe awareness act?

> Judge Israel by a double standard that one would not apply to any other democratic nation

Not true, words are just harmless vibrational frequencies in the air. If a person chooses to be offended by something, how can that be the fault of the other person? Like I can say "The word Purple is offensive to me! I might kill myself if you say Purple!" and so you say purple and I have you arrested or fined, charged with a hate crime because I chose to be offended.

Arabs are literally Semites

Why is it illegal to deny the Holocaust, but completely legal to deny the Holodomor, Armenian Genocide, Stalin and Mao's regimes"

>Calling for, aiding or justifying the killing or harming of Jews
Why should this be a provision in US law, if there is no corresponding provision for any other race of people?
Fuck you, jews.
Am I still allowed to say that?

These things have a funny way of being enforced against whites but not muslims.

Trump is gonna make Israel SOOOO safe.

Change your ways or enjoy some jail time, Cletus.

Whereas, Ashkenazi's are not Semetic, they are imposters, who for some reason whine about anti-Semitism.

Ashkenazi's spoke Yiddish, not Arabic.

Are you tired of jews get in here and help us to get their commnities dstroyed

Well Jews run the show so they get to decide what we can and cannot deny.

Who cares about the constitution? We live in the age of Trump.

No, insults and mean words do not harm like my fists at all, it is your choice to do your actions, power is in your hands not mines to be harmed by words.

Ashkenazis are half-Semite, half-European. Full-Semite Jews have a low IQ and are generally irrelevant

Where is the half-Semite proof?

Where is any Semitic proof, for neo-ashkeNazi's?

I don't give a shit about (((trump))) he serves the constitution or gets booted the fuck out.

Their DNA (see these 23andme charts) and their appearance (darkish, curly hair, hook nose, just like Arabs)

>Totally still chosen, goy
>Completely still entitled to Holy Land, goy

Yeah, no.

so they can shut down sights like this and many other sites..including youtube because it has anti semitic rhetoric on in. This will completely violate the 1st amendment if it is enforced as a tool against private websites and institutions. its just a slow crawl to them censoring the internet....
the Zionist jews lost the election so now they will be ramping up the anti-semite movement (they already are)

all they are trying to do is enforce people who deny the holocaust in the education system. they don't want johnny going into his 5th grade math class spewing stuff his dad told him and then having the teacher agree. even if it did or didn't happen like the jew says they don't want rogue teachers teaching out of there jew history books. fuck jews

Daily reminder anyone advocating breaking Laws is an anti-social kike tool or kike.

Why is shit like this never reported until AFTER it passes and where the fuck is the supreme court?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Yeah, makes me think we should follow the money and see just who Casey and Scott have worked with and been funded by.

It was passed. The whole senate is kiked. Scott is a republican nigger though. kek

>where the fuck is the supreme court?

Half are jews, goy.

"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

Words only have the power you give them, and if you ignore somebody and don't give a damn about them, nothing they say has value or means anything.

The leftist hyper-focus on words only makes us stronger by making it so much easier to get to them because they force themselves to listen to us. They don't let us go away and they don't make fun of us, the run around like headless chickens if they think we might be near!

What about when criticizing kikes is illegal? Are you still an anti-social kike tool or kike?

OK,

Time to pass Racist Awarenesses Act
Time to pass Homophobic Awarenesses Act
Etc... Come on, kikes

Kikes are by the most protected class. You can get off easier if you mock the dindus or mudshits

It doesn't matter if it's unconstitutional apparently, it already passed Senate. Now it needs to pass the House.

Why in the fuck are we not all hands on deck trying to fight this?

>Why in the fuck are we not all hands on deck trying to fight this?
Because we're being slid.

It won't pass.

this is their last ditch effort before the fire rises

That's why we, Americans, deserve it after killing Kikes's notorious enemy, Nazi.

If the kikes pass this, a whole lot people are going to be really pissed~
We have a constitution~
If you fuck with it you're never going to see the end of all the backlash that's going to happen~

why the FUCK are these kikes still pushing this hsit don't they realize i am going to gas them all if they don't back off

They senate already passed it, yet there's barely any backlash even on Sup Forums of all places. Seems like everyone else prefers fapping to Trump's latest tweet

>Trump

You mean Katerina Kober's grandson?

>a whole lot people are going to be really pissed
Whom? Who even knows about this except us? Of those other than us who know, how many actually consider this a bad thing?

Drumpf would let it pass cuz he is a crypto shill for kikes.

> Demonizing Israel by blaming it for all interreligious or political tensions

This will at least put a few libcucks behind bars.

URGENT URGENT

THEY ARE FILLING IN BALLOTS FOR HILLARY...

THE COUNTING IN PENNSYLVANIA IS STILL GOING ON

HERE IS THE LINK

jimstone.is

>It doesn't matter if it's unconstitutional apparently,

>He doesn't know how laws work.

Congress can push through unconstitutional laws if there isn't enough pressure to not do so.

What will happen is when someone gets charged under this law, a decent lawyer will challenge the constitutionality of the law. That's when the courts will strike it down.

This isn't Europe. And if it does pass somehow, it won't last long

>He doesn't understand: he who prints the money makes the rules.

>Talmud Toucan

kek... moar?

lol yeah, sure thing user

All the Jewish organizations totally won't get involved and ramp up the media in their favor to make sure the law sticks. That would never happen.

Is the SCOTUS lineup one that would support this?

Fuck you, stupid goyim. We're the ones cranking up the gas chambers now. Welcome to a world owned by Jews, you filthy bastards.

>The senators say the act is not meant to infringe on any individual right protected under the First Amendment
But it does

fucking nu/pol/ doesn't even care about this

I need to write my house rep

Sup Forums is reddit now since the election. The thread on fucking cripplechan has more posts