The Ku KIux KIan is back:

The Ku KIux KIan is back:

KKK "trump Victory" parade is tomorrow in north Carolina :

thetimesnews.com/news/20161202/kkk-parade-to-be-held-saturday-in-caswell-county

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/news/ku-klux-klan-embraces-trump-but-resurgence-seems-unlikely/amp/?client=safari

Anyone gonna go? We're normalized!!!! feelsgoodman.jpg
Heil trump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw
youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is a nigger in a klan outfit, I can see straight up his sleeves.

Seriously,

no one cares about the KKK anymore.

It's fucking dead.

Whites can and are doing better elsewhere rather than going back to this turn of the century southern shit.

Let it fucking go.

paid by soros with jewish actors

>kkk

Gimme a Heil trump

Do genuine KKK members even exist anymore? By this point in time, surely the only ones left are undercover federal agents who haven't caught on yet.

I'm sure there a still some.

Commendable quads by the way. You should really consider preaching for KeK.

I wouldn't be so sure, user.

If there's one thing history teaches us, it's that the pendulum can swing back pretty hard.

Noone really knows what's going to happen when whites become minorities in their own countries. Are blacks and hispanics going to treat us with the same respect and dignity when they are in the majority?

If white people want to survive as a homogenous ethnic group, we're going to have to fight for it. It's either that or the fall of Western civilisation.

Deep down whites know that majority non-white societies are invariably shitty, they're just afraid to admit it in case they lose their jobs. Who's to say what will happen in 5 or 10 years?

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that whites are going to go silently into the night and accept Tyrone and Rodriguez outbreeding them

Nice mines, and not really. There are literally over twice as many Amish people in Kentucky than there are KKK members in the entire country, and Kentucky isn't even a popular state for Amish people.

But that's a nigger under that, you can clearly see through the eye holes and he's wearing gloves...

The KKK is a Democratic creation meant to undermine the good intentions of white America. Fuck the KKK.

>nigger wearing work gloves to hide his nigger skin
haw haw haw

Reminder

Whitey's time is running out.

Tic toc

>. Are blacks and hispanics going to treat us with the same respect and dignity when they are in the majority?
Niggers and spics already kill whites at a much higher rate than vice versa

So what do you think?

You idiots are going to get us to lose the support of the rabid crusader types who actually care about solving the issue. The same people who made your precious Jeff Davis literate.

Deus Vult, I say to you, and go back crying to the Democrats: you had your chance to fix everything and you blew it.

is there a chapter in canada

The white man marches on
youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk

Doubtful, most are FBI, and whoever is dumb enough to go along with them. Funny how the Klan is always nearby when the Democrats need a scapegoat. And checked.

The highest estimate of "KKK Membership" is 5,000 members nationwide. The last gathering couldn't even muster 300 people.

Bumping for kkk cause i know neo-Sup Forums dont support their local klan

Enjoy your LARP, my dudes. The MSM will have a field day with it.

>KKK

Why?

Everytime

Even niggers know who the master race is

I can confirm from inside sources the Klan still operates but a watered down version of nigger killers from the turn of the century.

Tyrone is welcome to cuck you safely.

Who came up with the KKK outfit? It looks fucking retarded.

They'd have more supporters if they were stylish like the SS.

He's in stealth mode.

Commendable quads. The KKK doesn't exist except for a few inbred retards. Our tax dollars are hard at work paying for a bunch of agents to spy on themselves.

Can't they just pay a white guy or even a light skinned mexican to play spooky dress ups?

Fucking idiots can't keep their damn mouths shut for a few months until Trump can get acclimated. All that they're doing is hurting him with this shit. This is why I think the KK and dudes like David Duke are just paid by Democrats to make Republicans look bad.

They're supposed to look like ghosts

Maybe he's a Blazing Saddles fan.

not you