Honest opinion on Mexicans and Mexico? Pic semi-related it's the ideal wall

Honest opinion on Mexicans and Mexico? Pic semi-related it's the ideal wall.

He better not forget Alaska though.

Fuck you spic you aren't getting any land, we're sending you back.

I honestly think we should annex parts of Mexico to our American Reich. I do understand that many Mexicans have a racial heirarchy greater than that of any western nation.

>ideal wall
>US giving up that much land
Fuck off

The beaners have only invaded Utah within the last 10-15 years. They can fuck off.

>Implying DJT would forsake his home city
Piss off Mexicunt

The one mexican I met was nice but the other hispanics like dominicans and puerto ricans makes me hate all hispanics since I can't tell the difference.

come on, dude, what kind of question is that?

to be honest, those places are already lost, yeah yeah he will deport the ones with criminal record (and by that i mean guys who committed shit like murder, kidnapping, drug dealing, etc.), but the population shift has ocurred there, it's a lost cause; the northern states, on the other hand, will be in jeopardy for le weedman has already been told to let mexicans in, and since there isn't any wall over there...well...kek

once illegal immigrants are deported i will have a much more positive view of mexico, central america, asia, ect

>florida
>mexican

The Majority Of Their Hispanics Are Trump Loving Cubans Who Hate Illegals

Stay in fucking mexico and quit trying to turn my country into north mexico.

>PR are cancer
makes sense, although, if you guys get lucky, within 5 or 6 years all PR population will be infected with Zika and your high-ups won't let them in because they would be bringing zika-chan n shiiieeet DAWG

>ideal wall
>implying we're not going to genocide all the Spics during the Race War
Mexico will drown in blood for its sins, Pedro. Be prepared.

So Cal here. Illegal's gotta go. As for Mexican-American's, I dislike most of you, simply because very few I've met embrace the Constitution and despise the USA. California will not be annexed, deal with it. If you hate the US, leave. If you stay, at least be a Mexican-AMERICAN.

P.S. Quit waving/hanging up the Mexican flag everywhere.

They're fine if they stay in Mexico.

when is it going to be kikes' turn? aren't you supposed to hate them the most? i mean, their trickery is what's caused most of the shit currently going on

They're like most minorities, okay people whom the left are trying to convince are just victims of white oppression. Those who buy into that idea of victimhood are shit. Those who don't because they expect to be treated like human beings are God-tier.

You fuckers realize that whites make up almost 200 million people in the US.

Let me guess, you two thought that Trump was going to build a wall?

Mexicans are THICK

>Cubans Who Hate Illegals

Yeah I mean they set sail on a boat illegally and came at shore and are only here legally cause of Political asylum. They re worse than regular illegals cause they get housing and gov benefits from day one. They don't ever have to work a day in their lives if they don't want to.

well, if things get ugly, they might as well team up with muslims and allahuackbar themselves, a suicide bomber might count for eight or nine people.

FENCE
E
N
C
E

Chicano inner-city thugs need to be executed en masse while the rest of them are decent, hardworking people who just want to drink cheap beer and spend time with their families like the rest of us.

>implying the "muh want white nation to be back n shiieet" cares about that at the slighest
kek...

>Wall that far North.
If that came about it would be pic related doing a slow line march.

>all that oil in west texas he would have pissed away if op image was true
jesus

Mexicans are okay, but there's just too many of you here. I'd rather send the blacks back but that's """"raycis""""

People who tend to be shitty in general in almost every area of life. Too many of them who think too collectively and have third-world attitudes they bring and infect everywhere with them. Going back to the thinking collectively part, they have a constant US VS DEM attitude and yet they claim to be victims of prejudice.

They're prejudice fuckers too. They treat people like shit a lot if they can get away with, way too violent and lazy in large groups. All the ones we have over here are the ones that weren't wanted in Mexico. They're not coming over here and SETTLING and making a better life. They're taking jobs, sending the money back over the border to their huge Mexican families. And that's the less-criminal element.

The criminal element that stems from this culture is too much. Too much raping, killing, stealing... Just for the sake of it. So some tattoo'd bald guy can be the biggest stereotype in his Cartel circle of friends. These guys aren't worth having the dumb, oopaa loompas around.

According to the newest study published in june that got the average of 10 different studies it's 5'8'' tho.

Mexicans only live around the strip. You dont see hispanics in northen nevada. Stop with the "the strip is nevada" shit

Rightful Spanish clay.
When is Spain going to invade you guys again?

Outdated, we are still fat nonetheless.

Somewhere out there, there's a butthurt Puerto Rican in New York that just saw this comic because they are being mistaken for Mexicans.

They are a decent, hard working and friendly people but pouring immigrants into a concentrated area only devalues everybody's labor and leads to lower wages, worst of all for unskilled labor. It would be no different if 11 million Canadians planted roots in Chicago, New York and the like. Besides women in the work force and the affirmative action, immigration is the reason why wages stopped growing proportionally to corporate income in the 60s.

Stay in Mexico, make it better. Legalize marijuana to eliminate cartels and reject politicians even suspected of corruption. We can't do everything for you beaners.

sure is really populated in the mexican areas.. sorta makes me think.

>thoughts on mexico
pic related.

LITTLE
MEXICAN
MANLETS

>you don't see hispanics in Northern Nevada

Have you ever been to Reno? Lol

After working with compadres who've both crossed illegally/earned citizenship: your country's a corrupt shit-hole worth justifying a wall with some kind of surveillance just to keep count of traffickers and other sods who like to bury people in the desert without their heads.

Ya'll need to fix yourselves, maybe the wall will be a start towards that.

Im infuriated by ur presence on this board spic

>Florida finally its own country
HAHA faggots fell for the "cubans are bad" meme. Comfiest state ever inc

Inbred culture of jerks and assholes

Mexico makes South America look worse than it is

we can deal with mexicans the way we deal with niggers:

build more prisons. stack them like firewood inside, see if i care.

Yet there's no South American country that has more Mexican migrants in it than Mexico has migrants of South American countries.

Spanish descendants have as much claim to former native American lands as we do and their history with natives is even bloodier than ours..

>we stole it first wahhh

I care less the more native blood you have. It is what it is.

That's Catholicism.

>birth control bad

Duh, population boom.

Unsustainable as fuck.

Rolling for cool ID

Do Americans seriously don't understand the concept of nations recognized by international treaties? This has nothing to do with indians.

there's mexicans up here?

i like mexicans as long as they assimilate, they are hard workers and do well

the problem really is with non-assimilation

my thoughts are, if you want to move here, you have to learn english and support constitutional governance. if you are for that, welcome to america!

When is this faggot gonna get off his ass and draw the next issue?

Not as much help as before and Cubans work hard

At the very least nonwhites must be disenfranchised.

Do Mexicans not realize that they ceded that land?

Dude when Mexico was an empire you guys were ASSHOLES and had it coming.

Deal with it.

Actually in large part the independence of Texas was caused due the overpopulation of Anglo Americans that migrated illegally and refused to learn the language and assimilate, and Americans will complain to Mexicans for doing the same

Even worse,
Eskimos.

Funny, isn't it?

Its always more complex than we know, though

not really. most immigrants up here are flips and samoans

We're not complaining about that but about the probable result. Texas is an economic, technological and patriotic powerhouse. Tejas would be a large dysfunctional farm, with underpaid drunk paisas who murder each other, when they are not murdered by the completely unaccountable feudal lords, or occasional Napoleonic warlord.

> That pic
> Obviously intended to lampoon Trump's plan to Build Wall
> Manages to make it blindingly obvious that this is a case of invasion and demographic replacement

you guys are just like niggers, always avoid responsibility

The number one reason of the violence is drug trade towards the so the violence would be limited to border towns if there's any, because if Mexico kept Texas and California it would be three times as rich and the US way poorer, thus a much reduced druh market and less people willing to smugle it.

Your guys always fail to asume the responsability of the Hispanic take over in the form of corrupted migration police.

THE WALL CAN'T GET BUILT FAST ENOUGH

LATINOS ARE A KANCER THAT'S KILLING AMERICA

TRUMP'S #1 MISSION HAS TO BE STOPPING THEM

Why is there so many Mexicans in Chicago? Seems a little out of the way.

>A literal horde of brown beamers swarming against the wall.
>In contrast to fertile, green, and relatively pretty landscapes.
>Obvious loss of land now occupied by Mexicans.

Wtf, I hate Mexicans now. Thanks Democrats.

Mexicans in mexico are great. Stay there. I don't need semi retarded 3rd worlders in my country.

I heard that the northern half was essentially the butthole of Latin America, but the south is alright.

japanese tv is so fucking weird