twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews
Boomers
Immigrants

Source?

This chart probably includes students, who usually have little-to-no income

well i make more than the median in the country besides DC so im good

i make like twice the median then..

I'm 26 and still in school. I was fucking lied to.

They're fucking lazy

Are you a doctor yet??

Because there is limited demand for skilled labor so the majority of those jobs go to more experienced and older people. On top of that unskilled jobs are quickly being outsourced and the few remaining are devalued by illegals with extremely low standards of living.

you would think california would be a bit higher or at least inflated. you need to be a millionaire to own a 2 bedroom house anywhere in the lower half of the state.

>boomers slaughtered in old folks homes

>DC
>$43,000
>Highest amongst all states

How am I not surprised that the current liberal government is over bloated authoritative shit?

They are the most liberal generation ever, which means they are useless.

>make twice the median in my state
>still in school

Getting an associate's degree in classical woman's literature doesn't open up great, high paying career paths.

only higher level cience and mathematics pay high and positions are limited, frankly rather play the odds starting my own company.

I doubt that's accurate the older millennials are in their early 30s now

I'm the recruiting manager for a finance company in SF.
Performance reviews for MILLENIALS are always the same.

Nobody wants to manage them. NOT EVEN other millenials. The current batch of grads is okay, but five years of painful kids has made me rethink hiring them.

I think they do well in a corporate space. They should teach. They like to talk about things a lot more than actually doing them. Plus they have a tendency to make bad decisions.

Just my opinion. I don't hire them.

Don't need much money to be comfortable.
And people don't have families like they used to, so there's an extra incentive to not care about making more.

My company pays less in LA than they do in Houston or Dallas, too many people

How lazy are these fucks? I don't have a degree and make almost 60k in a cushy tech sector job

24K?

sheesh, i cant believe i make 5x the median income.

Jewish boomer immigrants.

Damn that graphic is depressing.

At least I'm 60k here.

I am a professor so I know what I am talking about
I am a millennial and I think most of them do not make a ton because they selected retarded majors in college. My fiance, and a few other friends selected degrees that could get you a job (not English, womyn studies, etc.). Honestly it was the poor and stupid who will continue to be poor and stupid. The difference is they have crushing students loans. It is fine because these morons make it so colleges can afford to train STEM majors. They try to start there, but useless drop to one of these lesser majors.

Must suck being poor.

0/10

Definitely not rich, but at least not poor.

Still more than the median household income at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States

Because catch 22
>Need a job to get experience
>Need experience to get a job

Most of those millennials are wetbacks. The whites are a minority meme happened like 20 years ago.

I'm a millenial making 65k in a state that averages under 20k in that graphic.
I dunno...maybe get some marketable skills and stop whining about social justice BS that's not going to get you a job?
It's shocking, I know, but with retirement of a lot of baby boomers, employers want to higher younger workers. However, few of them have the correct attitudes for a professional environment or just don't have the skills.

Stupid worthless libarts degrees that lands them a job as a McDonald's employee.

>make median in my state
>final round of interviews for job that triples my income
>dropped out of college after one year

is life a joke?

over 5x here, this is both disappointing and expected.

>26 years old
>Live in Ohio
>Make 80k
>4x median income

I'm the Jew now???

wtf I'm 24 and make 60k a year as a software developer, i didn't know the rest of my cohort was so fucking poor

I make almost 9x median.

>grad student
>make less than median
>live with my parents so it all goes in the bank tho
Could be worse

Mediocrity is rewarded in today's culture, don't strive and actually get a degree that is demand or useful. All you need to do is get one that feels good to tell people, be liberated from the notion of being meaningful to society.

I fucking hate generation with a passion.

nah, you just had good parents and personal drive.

>tfw my salary is $150k

lel

>made 23k this year

pretty good for only having to work 6 months out of the year

DC here and NEET. Feels weird to be so poor when everyone around me is doing so well.

>dropped out of hs
> oh hey avg income

>i make double what the college educated make
>in washington

As if you work for "the good of society".
You work for yourself and the people you care about (if those people even exist). Which is as it should be, since you don't owe random nobodies a single damn thing in this life.

>I make twice the median in TX

They should though twice before taking on a women's study degree

/thread

But the real question is, (((who))) is responsible for this?

Tfw you make 5x the median income.

What do they need money for? Twitch subscriptions? Jelly beans? Netflix?
Fuck off

mfw I make more than all of them

>rack up 100k+ in student debt majoring in womyn's studies, African studies, and psychology of gender
>learn zero skills
>no idea how to market myself to a company
>no concept of mutual benefit, demand everything
>concept of starting a business isn't even fathomed

WTF I hate patriarchy now

I make zero. because good thread
loved it

Doing what? Sucking cocks?

I do that for free

This. feels pretty good.

Mass immigration and immigrant breeding caused a labor surplus. Their labor isn't worth shit. Also immigrants and children of immigrants occupy similar job positions, and never demand raises because they don't mind their low standard living conditions, being used to the 3rd world and all.

Mass immigration benefits the rich heavily, but millennials capitulated in their own demise by allowing, and even calling for more of it. We don't live in a white Western nation anymore, why would we have high white Western standards?

I thought they all made 60-200k a year off their stem-cell and social engineering degrees?

You're thinking of the Wendy's chef and /pol

>Mass immigration and immigrant breeding
stopped reading

quit making excuses faggot

Sure you do, that's why you spend your time here right?

>tfw 75k a year

It is.

Good to know that I'm about half past median income for my age then.

This

My with my wife's salary we are just over 100k fuck that 65k shit

How do you know he's not gunning for that warehouse job?

I'm 29 and make 125k as a Software Engineer. You're doing it wrong.

To be fair you have to take into account for cost of living

such as, Wisconsin my home state, you make average 20k, but you can get a 2 bd 1 bath apartment easily for 500/month

California averages only 1.9k over that, and the cost of living is much higher, went on san fran craigslist and the cheapest i found was 750 which is not bad but they were looking for a roommate as well, so im sure that was half. After that, it was well 1400/month

it's not that people make such little money, its that cost of living is high and they don't have money after payments, because the apartments cost so much. I c

The true redpill on this topic is making sure everyone has a place to live. it doesn't have to be extravagant but a reasonable price for affordability.

After all, minimum wage WAS introduced to cover basic living expenses and shit, wasn't even intended for "teens at mcdonalds"

It's kind of always been that way. The majority of poor people are young kids entering the market.

becuz the white-i mean boomahs b holdin us back

>median

what a useless metric