Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5 million

She should have been president.

nah

yah

nigger

>Leaf

Drumpf is surely finished now, right Madame President?

She'll be president in 2020 after Drumpf shows us all how big of fraud and phony he is.

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Oh,you mean the illegal vote?

Slidethread

And she still lost.

Next time she should realize that there's an electoral college, and not ignore states on her campaign trail.

The Leaf Goose has biggest penis of all birds.

Eagle has to live without penis. The eagle may fuck up the goose in a fight, but at least the goose gets to live out his life with a penis.

tell that to Al Gore

You want to know the funny thing?

If we had done what Trump had bitched and moaned to do, and counted based on popular vote and not on electoral college, he wouldn't be president.

every fucking day, multiple times a day, shills post threads like this and fucking retards reply to them and keep them bumped up at the top of the list, despite hating their content
this is the only thread i have ever and will ever say this in
STOP
FUCKING
BUMPING

Agreed.

She won the popular vote in the primary 8 years ago, Obama shouldn't have been the nominee.

I don't believe so, you guys can't even get your numbers straight. How about we do a full audit of the vote in every state and see what the real results were?

thats right

leafs are number one bulls

Ok in a serious turn, I actually heard a long time Democratic aide to a senator say this, everyone in the room (all Dem donors) literally looked like someone just took a shit in the room. Why are some people in the Dem party still trying to push the Clinton's as a thing?

>FUCKING RIGHT NOT ACCEPTING RESULTS HAHAHAHA FAGGOTSS

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUH CANDIDATE DIDN'T WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MOMMMMM P-PROTEST THIS ISN'T FAIRRRRR

Its legal in Canada to suck that penis as well! So progressive!

We should all hope to be as forward thinking as Canadians with animal cocks in their mouths.

Do you still care about this?

Too Bad Popular Vote Tallies are of Secondary Importance and Meaningless In the Final Analysis of Presidential Elections... Keep plugging that tired shit, pussy.

California should be razed and turned into the country's designated landfill.

The fact that they have that many literal traitors is proof that they are a liability.

>I know I got knocked out but I landed more punches so I won!

Not only that she was falsely accused by the FBI. It was a witch hunt and Trump got the racist people to vote. Blacks weren't excited.

Nope, she lost the "I'm going to be president" vote.

Sorry California, you can't even count votes in a reasonable time, therefore are unworthy of selecting presidents.

>implying she WONT be the president
S A Y I T W I T H M E

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500 Alex

Madame Clinton.

Hillary is not my President nor will she ever be anyone's President. She'll soon fade into obscurity and disappear from the forefront of public consciousness. Good riddance, I say.

M A D A M

>he fell for The American Dream meme
>he fell for The Land of the Free meme

P R E S I D E N T

Also any state that allows illegal spics to get drivers licenses and plays so loose with their election laws doesn't deserve to pick presidents, consider yourself lucky illegals get counted in the population math

See here

Leave it to a leaf to be proud about the size of a goose's penis.

>Hillary won CA by 4m votes
>she should be president

yeah okay

President of the Court Yard.

Of California maybe.

>Google "Trump Girls"
Countless examples of hot girls stumping for Trump.
>Google anything you can think of to find Hillary girls
Zero examples of non-celeb/paid shill attractive women supporting hillary.

The genetically superior women of the nation have spoken.

Al gore won the popular vote against Bush, was he the president? NO

Fuck Off

Literally Republic.

Coming from the same people calling the other side crybabies in 2008. The electoral college did its job. Liberal tears are delicious.

7 is the sign of Kek.

She will never be president! Get fucked CTR remnants! YOU LOST!

Working as intended

It's a feature, not a bug

ahem..

President of the book club at the federal womens prison

thats not how it works you fucking leaf

A month later, still salty as fuck.

underrated post

But yeah, that's the only type of president Shitlery will ever be.

I hate Hillary as much as the next guy.

I recognize the importance of mechanics that prevent one demographic from getting disproportionate influence.

But losing by nearly 3 million votes can't allow you to become president.

bigger dicks than the ducks even. And ducks have famous corkscrew rape appendages.

If only that info was accurate

If only

She rigged the wrong states.

She's not president and mexicans are going back. We're going to win in the electoral college for decades meanwhile we correct the demographic problem with shitty minorities. Fuck yourself

t. elitist liberal

Rural America shouldn't have to play by your faggy rules.
AND SHE STILL WONT BECOME PRESIDENT LMAO!!!! YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

THAT IS LITERALLY HOW HARD HILLARY LOST!!!!

Seriously. No one wants Clinton. No one ever wanted Clinton. No one is ever going to want Clinton. They need to stop pushing this meme already

This is the only answer required for these type posts from now on.

those penises have their dark secrets. really. don't dig into it, you'll have nightmares... the shape for the start... and now imagine the place it is supposed to fit in... horror starts...

Should have. Ah well, too bad she lost.

Blah blah, tell me again when she wins 6 gorillian votes.

As much as I can't stand her, if she managed to weasel her way into the white house I would shit bricks from laughing so hard. Then I would shit diamonds at the impending civil war. I don't want a civil war.

A FUCKING LEAF

HILLARY LOST BY 1 MILLION VOTES ONCE YOU TAKE OUT THE 3.5 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES FOR HER

>relevant

I'd support Hillary becoming president if it meant our timeline would start accelerating towards the race war. As much as I love Trump, I feel like he is the bandaid over the hole in the Hoover Dam. Civil War 2.0 can't come fast enough.

The counties Hillary won also account for most of the US GDP.

>We need the electoral college to protect from populists like Trump winning the election because of a few thousand racists!

12 hours later

>She should be President she won the popular vote!

Can't make this shit up

What do you feel Hillary was going to do to your benefit had she won?

Trump won 3087 out of 3181 counties in the USA.

PHEW...

MFW landslide

losing the electoral vote by 74 votes shouldn't allow you to be president either

Were we competing for the popular vote? You can't agree to the rules, and then get angry when you lose by the rules. If you didn't like the rules, you should have tried to change them before competing.

THIS.

A SHTF HAPPENING is inevitable. Trump will slow it down, but a massive "race war" or "political factions war" IS going to happen.

Latinos, Muslims and other Foreigners have INVADED America and once White's start losing power and become an oppressed minority in their own country, hell will be unleashed upon the world.

China has the majority population so they should control the UN, according to OPs logic.

Hillary only won like 50 counties out of 3,000 counties.

The electoral college gives small states a voice.

Isn't this shit getting old by now?

Trump is the president elect and no amount of trolling and whining is going to change it.

But, if your life is that pathetic that doing this fills some empty void, knock yourself out.

This will happen on it's own. The President is important in when, but it could (and probably will) happen in the next 8 years. Think about that, by the way; do you really think nigs and Mexicans are going to avoid chimping out for the next 8 years with Trump as President? I doubt it.

Says the pathetic guy on Sup Forums

Dear A Fucking Leaf,

Thanks for sharing.

Best,

AMERICA

When will you privileged white boys understand.

Hillary Clinton is a TRUE progressive. Xe fights FOR US, and you are not understanding, because you'd rather support a fascist Russian clown like DRUMPF.

>2.5 million
OY VEYY

IT WAS 6 GORILLION VOTES

THAT RACIST SHOULD BE NOWHERE NEAR THE HOUSE OF COLOR

But there are still some inside the DNC willing to keep pushing Hillary, its asinine to me. Even Republicans learn to stop pushing losers, hence you never hear "Romney will get them in 2016"

before we even begin to talk about pic related, let's not forget that nearly half of eligible voters didn't vote.

as long as the freedom to not vote remains, why would anyone in their right mind want to give total power to the popular vote?

have fun with Trudeau, leafman

Not sure when it will happen, but it's inevitable for sure. America will be ripped apart. So will Europe. Tens of millions will die. It will basically be what just happened in Syria--a country torn apart and swallowed up in a massive civil war.

When people say it could never happen here, I laugh my ass off. America is a hate-filled tinder box that will eventually explode.

THE GREAT LAKES SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE SYRUP OF YOUNG LEAFS

WE WON, FAGGOT. DEAL WITH IT.

I look forward to it. I'm in a small town, and my grandparents self-sufficient farm in the mountains is only an hour and a half away. I'm good. We can finally live without having to pay property tax.

Ya 3.8 million illegals and dead people voted for her why didn't she win?

hillary should have won, agreed freind.

You don't win a championship by getting the most goals, you win it by getting the most games.

It'll need a catalyst to get started though, the government will be able to easily keep things in check unless something major happens. We'd need a real economic collapse (depression, not just a recession), truly devastating natural disaster, massive infectious disease epidemic, etc.

You elected a fucking nigger buddy. I'll take a cuck instead of a bull, you sick degenerate fuck.