Trumpcucks BTFO

Trumpcucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/172676-what-is-mike-pences-stance-on-immigration-6-things-you-need-to-know
cbsnews.com/news/mike-pence-and-scott-pelley-talk-the-carrier-deal-and-trumps-promises/
nytimes.com/2016/12/01/business/dealbook/gary-cohn-goldman-sachs-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was still better than voting for the evil I knew

Next time Trump does something based she will forget all about it.

Ann is still a woman.

The circus is leaving town, bye holocaust ann! Bye richard spencer! Bye weev! Bye mike cernovich! Thanks for the help!

What is she referencing? They are going to try to pass Amnesty?

Useful idiots.

>If Trump sells out, its not our fault

You know damn well if he does, the media and every cuck and beta will be blaming Trump voters until he's out of office.

Why would he sell out if it means he probably won't be reelected?

Hopefully he won't.

didn't happen

The people I trust at this point is Ann Coulter and Rand Paul.

Donald Trump was a mistake.

Fuck off back to plebbit kike.

He's trying to avoid getting Kennedy'd

did to. they said i was to inteligent tho

She fell for the rumors about cabinet appointments.

>Said a liberal cuck

Stop falseflagging faggot.

I voted for Trump to defend the Supreme Court and avoid WW3. My expectations were everything else were very low.

That's what I'm wondering. Trump has no political career to think of. He doesn't need any money. There are plenty of competent people out there that aren't part of the Washington elite.

What's going on with these picks? Are these really the most competent people for the job? Is the leadership as top down as we're hoping?

I don't think he has to worry about that. The man could hire a small army out of pocket if he wanted to.

Shes an idiot Pence and Ryan were talking about immigration.

Dont give the coal burner attention.

I was going to ask that.

/thread i guess

dam thats messed up

To be fair, even Mike Pence has a pretty good record on immigration. It's one of the issues he's good on. And considering what Trump wrote in his books, and his immigration speech (and it was the issue his entire campaign was focused on), it really doesn't look like it would be the issue he'd sell out on.

bustle.com/articles/172676-what-is-mike-pences-stance-on-immigration-6-things-you-need-to-know

Fuck Coulter, no sense of loyalty.

She's been fanning the flames and has been believing rumors about cabinet appointments. She and Bill Mitchell are as bad as Hillary's drones desu

You're a retard. It's Trump and Mike Pence who have loyalty to the people who voted for him, not the other way around.

People need to pressure him to make good on his promises, which is what Coulter is doing, and what everyone should do.

>rumors about cabinet appointments

why is it so hard for these plebs to understand it's 100% MSM manipulation

>he voted for Donald

even if it did, saying "hire me" so plainly and demandingly over text probably isnt the best way to actually get hired or leave a good impression.

please goes a long way.

Same but I also want the wall and trade fixed.

Losing faith in your man before he even gets in office and inadvertently shilling against him =/= pushing him to make good on his promises

Her comment does the first.

Lol does he really expect us to believe he just sent the boss "hire me"? lol he's probably trolling as a joke, at least I hope

What this fin said.

Fuck Ann Coulter, a complete RINO.

Saged.Because you know its true. The goh Yihim muzt noth know

She's a woman, what do you expect. You can train them, but you always end up with this. No honor or loyalty.

Well, the few couple last picks like Steven (((Mnuchin))), Elaine Chao, and Nikki Haley weren't so great.

She has a reason to be worried, even if Mattis, Sessions, Bannon, and Flynn were pretty good on the other hand. She has been around long enough to know how the game is played.

Or maybe she's just trying to add drama to get attention.

>says the guy who is ready to get cucked by anything a politician does

She has more balls than you.

>Elaine Chao
Senate majority leader's wife. This is leverage for negotiating. Meanwhile she has to do what Turmp says. This is exactly what we hired him for.

>Nikki Haley
Her Lt. Gov is a huge Trump supporter. The magic is not in the hand with the dove, it's in the empty hand. Now he will be governor most likely.

Anyone doubting trump is either and idiot or a shill.

Don't get me wrong by the way, I agree with you that we need to make sure Trump doesn't ''turn'' because that would be a disaster. Very bad.

Personally, if he keeps 51% of the things he said, I will be extremely happy.

Why is Flynn good?
The wikipedia article on him just makes him out to be really inconsistent on all his viewpoints, like he's not even sure what his opinion is

What's wrong with people?

Why did you leave out the part of the tweet that makes Ann look like an utter retard?

> Trumpcucks BTFO
> 1 post by this ID

That's why :DDDDD

>Well, the few couple last picks like Steven (((Mnuchin))), Elaine Chao, and Nikki Haley weren't so great

I'm surprised that anyone on Sup Forums besides me has an opinion about the Secretary of Transportation at all. Who would you have picked?

Only questionable one i've seen is Mnuchin, but I'll reserve judgement and see what he can pull off. Anyone who thinks these cabinet positions runs off rogue to do what they want is delusional so really the only factor is if Trump wants the citizens approval enough to follow through with everything.

ROMNEY

Steven Mnuchin help win trump the election with 60 million dollars surplus

He is probably no doubt a kike slime ball but for now he works for trump and can do the job

She's excessively paranoid about amnesty. With good reason, since it would destroy the country and turn it into another Roman tragedy. But she takes any whisper about amnesty very seriously.

Scared, delusional, apathetic, angry, projection issues, etc.

Pretty common with people who were told that Trump was the next Adolf Hitler and are looking for sympathy desu

Stfu fellow leaf. Chao and Haley are the token women of colour, and both just happen to be smart and capable. Perfect choices.

Since we already have Sessions as AG, is there really any chance of amnesty whatsoever now?

only retard libs thought that

She looks like the Ashkenazi Jew actor from Sex and the City, horse-face.

amnesty for those who have been here for 20 years and are assimlited would not be the end of the world

Honestly very few people criticizing Mnuchin have legitimate concerns. Half of them are liberals/shills/shitposters from other boards and reddit, and half of them are extremists that wanted him to appoint David Duke or moonman for every cabinet position.

(((Ann Coulter))) is a professional shill. She funds her coke addiction and HRT by selling books that bash the establishment. Now Trump and the GOP is the establishment, do the math.

The fact that she was in the Bush administration, and looks like "diversity" pick, she's pretty establishment, being the wife of Mitch McConnell makes it incongruent with his idea of being against the status quo and draining the swamp. It's just a few of his last picks, and then you have Romney being floated around.

What the fuck is she going on about? He put niki haley as U.N. ambo to get her out of the way. It's punishment for her heresy.

Rand Paul lied about TPP to attack Donald Trump back in 2015. I wouldn't consider him to be a loyal ally.

Sort of this, a UN ambassador will have almost zero power whatsoever with the way Trump wants to handle foreign policy

Neither will a Secretary of State. If Romney gets that, it'll be like Trump telling him to play in the kiddy room until he's ready for a big boy position.

Mnuchin has been campaign fincance manager since May. He proved his loyalty by standing with Trump the whole election. He's not just a random banker he decided to appoint.

I hate to say it but you're grossly overestimating the Don's actual cash wealth. He may be worth billions but it's all tied up in investments. His debt is probably astronomical as well.

Didn't he donate a shitload of money to the Clinton Foundation during Trump's campaign?

You're an idiot. He's a literal stereotypical Jew who worked for Goldman Sachs, was once connected to Soros, and there's a high chance he won't do anything about Wall Street, despite Trump spending a good portion of his campaign attacking Wall Street, the Washington establishment, and Hillary's own connections. Trump said he was gonna fight "international bankers", so when he appoints someone with this kind of baggage, it's legitimate to criticize it and hope the rest of his cabinet doesn't include even more of them.

Don't know what you're getting at. Annot is shutting on Trump. Bill has said nothing but positive shit and to trust Trump

Jeff Sessions was also on board with the campaign essentially from day one, Trump appointed him AG even though it's an extremely controversial pick, Trump has Kris Kobach in his admin, Trump has retained Stephen Miller has an adviser--These guys are the "no fuckin around crew" of immigration. Jeff Sessions is easily the most ardent anti-immigration politician of the last 40 years (to my knowledge)

He donated to her primary bid in 2007 vs Obama.

Did you think she may be trying to stoke pressure on Trump to stay faithful to his campaign promises? It may be a good idea

>1 post by this ID

It's a shill thread. Real posters always stick around and harvest (You)s.

>Trump has Kris Kobach in his admin

I hope so. He still hasn't been confirmed, but it looks likely at this point.

This. You need people with a big following, and a lot of exposure to put pressure on politicians. What Ann is doing is good.

Zero context has been given.
What actually prompted her to say this?

Fuck off. Rand Paul is about the only trustworthy politician or there. I'm sorry he did one or two thing hat went against your positions and therefore he can be discarded entirely meanwhile Trump goes against the majority of our positions by hey it's okay because he's taller and 40 years older

cbsnews.com/news/mike-pence-and-scott-pelley-talk-the-carrier-deal-and-trumps-promises/

apparently this?

sounds like ann is selling out to get on the talk shows for some concern trolling gigs

I understand why you don't want her, but I was asking who you would pick for SoT.

Apparently you never gave a fuck about the SoT at all as long as the person who got the job wasn't part of the political establishment.

Instead of calling you a shill let me just point out that regardless of Trump's mistakes he is a far better option than Hillary. Your tantrums on this board won't convince us that we should've voted for her.

>Coulter
>RINO
Oh shut the fuck up you have no idea what memes you're spewing. Coulter is one of the people who identifies as a Republican before as a conservative. She is not one "in name only"; she will stand by the GOP even if it means the end of the world.

Its fine. Worst case scenario we got all that delicious salt from liberals. Trump winning is still incredible and I wouldn't trade it.

But if Trump betrays us I'm not going to support him a second time just for more liberal butthurt.

I'm not saying you should've voted for anyone else. Trump was by far the best choice. But it's important to keep criticizing him and his picks.

I know the board has a lot of concern trolls and shills, but regardless of how annoying they are, it's still a good thing that people like Coulter hold Trump's and Pence's feet to the fire.

har har hue hue. saving jobs and regulating international trade makes you a sellout. fucking goyim. so stupid

He was only the best choice that anyone knew about

fuck off bean nigger

I'm glad about mnuchin. He wants to privatize Fannie and Freddie again and get them out of government hands.

Checked, but even those numbers don't have the meme magic necessary to get a third party elected to the presidency.

Yeah. He was low energy even if he wasn't as stupid as Aleppo or as insane as recount lady

I agree with that. Constructive criticism can only make his administration stronger. Sometimes it gets hard to see the line between constructive criticism and liberal shill attacks, that's just the world we live in now.

Yeah why would we be judging a president elect with no political experience based off of his staff picks?

Retard.

>PELLEY: But he made these promises. And now, he’s reversed himself. And I wonder, what does that tell us about Donald Trump?

>PENCE: Well, I think, I think what it tells you about Donald Trump, in both cases, that he’s always going to tell the American people where he stands. And, make no mistake about it. There’s… there’s been no change in the policy about ending illegal immigration in this country.

>PELLEY: The speaker of the House told us today that, when it comes to deporting 11 million illegal immigrants, it’s not going to happen, and he won’t fund it.

>PENCE: I promise you that, that we’re going to get a tremendous amount of support, from members on Capitol Hill for border security, for strengthening internal enforcement, expanding our border agents, expanding Immigration and Customs Enforcement, identifying and prioritizing, the removal from this country of criminal illegal aliens, those who’ve overstayed their visas. I’m very confident that we’ll have broad-based support in the Congress for what the president-elect outlined in the course of his campaign. And we’re going to work every day to make sure that we advance those policies and end illegal immigration once and for all.

From what I understood, Trump isn't going back on his immigration policies. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm pretty tired

Elaine Chao is born and bred of asphalt and paving industry. Shes literally the poster child for infrastructure.

Why anyone is shitting on Trump for that beats me.

Wow. This racism has GOT TO STOP. FUCK.

yall literally put him in office literally your fault for ignoring the flags hes against the establishment lol he is the establishment

Is Rebbit down or something?

I liked John Mica for the job personally but Elaine Chao was a solid pick.

Checked again. Honestly the Constitution Party needs to focus on winning local and state elections so they can get the word out and prove their party gets shit done. Then we can talk federal and presidential.

>trump loves that goldman dick
nytimes.com/2016/12/01/business/dealbook/gary-cohn-goldman-sachs-trump.html?_r=0

xD meme

ey b0ss, can i habe a hire plz

Now THIS is trolling. Hi Hillary.

>yfw Bolton as Secretary of state and amnesty for illegals

how do you know who is assimilated? Don't get me wrong, I agree with you in spirit but that's not really an attainable goal, not to mention they still undermined our immigration laws which are there for a reason, because bad people do try to get over the border. It doesn't matter how good of people they are.

Didn't happen although I wish it did.