Mfw when god exist

At what age did you grow out of atheism pol?

Ever since I found out secret occult societies, ones with the richest and most powerful people, worship Lucifer.

He's right. Seems to be the hallmark of the successful.

never got into it
>tfw too intelligent to buy into atheism

I think you need to worry more about growing out of your Colbert and Stewart phases.

>mfw

Wow man you're really lucky.
God bless you

I was 20

Who am I to judge.

Never, Christfag here

Still Waiting user

>grow OUT OF aethiesm

you too man

>Who am I to judge.
>((((((((((((judge))))))))))))

You can die now, your graph means nothing and has no credible variables, unless you want to give us the full study.

got a source on that?

And explain the out-liar, 27

I think they genuinely used to be funny then they just devolved into spouting the same millennial buzzwords.

Sadly at a late age of 27. Jesus Christ is Lord and I know it now. I really wish I knew it before.

My current age.

I'd accepted it was better for society to be religious than atheistic in the last year, but considered it to be a benevolent lie.

Jordan B Peterson convinced me it is actually true in a very important metaphorical sense.

when you get into real stress you can develop religiosity. I had it first hand, proud fedora loser until life hit hard, when you're complete fucked you go to God. Atheism is product of easy life.

The Genesis Account by Jonathan D. Sarfati. Read it. Also Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome: Dr. J. C. Sanford.

They will change your life.

>I'd accepted it was better for society to be religious than atheistic in the last year, but considered it to be a benevolent lie.

I'm at this position now, but I can't take the leap of faith necessary to believe in God.

21 when I was binging on cough syrup and had several epiphanies about the nature of reality.

Took me a few years of sobriety to realize I wasn't actually going full retard, I just needed to polish and refine the ideas.

Now I'm 28 and sincerely 100% believe Atheism as a concept is literally more illogical then Theism. But on an individual basis, atheists are usually more logical then their theist counterparts.

In fact, I'm working on a youtube series where I'm going to lay out exactly why atheism is such shit. While also explaining why Christianity/Islam/etc are absolute shit.

Everyone is going to fucking hate me and I'm slowly learning how to not give a shit.

What do you have to lose?
God is testing your faith by making it hard.

>>only goes up to 110?
>>??????????

Channel name?

I'll grow out of it when someone can provide any evidence that it's real.

It took a lot of evidence for me to get support Trump. I didn't just do it because "it felt right". Same goes for that Jesus faggot

I never got into Atheism, but I never really got to the point where I believed in God and went to church all the time. I was born as Eastern Orthodox Christian but It just never stuck on to me. The teachings and books are interesting to read and such, but I couldn't really take it all that seriously.

I still marvel at the mental gymnastics that religious people are able to achieve to make them believe in such horse shit.

What did he mean by this?

Which one out of billions exactly?

>Success comes from satan worship
>Thats why I'm a complete failure cause muh jesus

kys'vs

Wtf are you talking about? What you just said makes you an atheist.

Never been an atheist, but I've pretty much phased out my old liberal atheist friends over the past few years. Hearing them lash out from their limited perspective just got tiring.

Ted Cruz

Watch or read maps of meaning.

Religions are an attempt to translate the knowledge life has accrued over millions of years into literary form.

It's no coincidence they all share common elements and all cultures are, or were, religious.

It's no coincidence societies flourished while they were religious, then declined when they forewent it.

Religion is even more important than science, because science alone cannot build society.

What I mean is that I really don't know if I should believe or not and religion to me is just there because my parents were apart of it. Difference being is that I would consider myself just not religious rather than Atheist, im not invested in it but I'm not completely sure about the question of God.

Reminder that if you practice Christianity and religious values, but don't actually believe that there's a god that we know of, you're still an atheist, dumbfucks.

>Religion is even more important than science, because science alone cannot build society.

Are you serious? When you take the subway (or the lube or whatever you brits call it), fly an airplane, eat food that was raised on a vertical farm, take vitamin supplements, get medical care, etc etc etc etc what do you think that is? Science has taken us from hunter gatherers to an actual society.

I agree that religion plays a role too but to write science off as irrelevant to building society is retarded.

Serious non-snarky question: Can someone here give me an actual, logical explanation for why their religion is correct? This means you're not allowed to say shit like, "The devil is testing me when you provide facts that challenge my beliefs." Or, "there had to be a beginning to something" (note: the reason this is irrelevant is because it proves nothing about your religion in particular).

>thinks 110 is a high iq
Keep going to the right. There's a reason the atheist who made that graph ignores iqs over 110.

you first have to learn the difference between 'then' and 'than'.

>bring me le science i require nourishment

inb4 sikhism

danto's inferne

I'm hoping to start posting in the next month or two. Goal is to help uncuck extremes, but sjw-muh-feminism types are the hardest to redpill, so I'm aiming to make it as visually appealing as I can for them. Extremists on the right either don't youtube, or they're more open to actual arguments. So I hope it'll balance out.

I am an atheist -- that graph is retarded and proves absolutely nothing. I know extremely intelligent people who are also religious.

People need to stop getting caught up in the god aspect of religion, one can be atheist while still partaking in practices and ceremonies of any religion and it would never make a difference.

When we learn history, we learn the difficult truth that all religions, while not a bad thing, are man made, and what they have to say about an afterlife and a god are made up.

God, if you exist, strike me down dead right now for being wrong... Nothing happens, and an afterlife, if you think about it, and reason about it, is pretty silly and pointless. If there is a god, humans were right, we were created, but it doesn't mean anything else, it doesn't mean there's an afterlife, and it doesmt mean that this god knows we exist.

Science didn't even exist as a rigorous discipline until a few hundred years ago, yet societies had managed for ten thousand years before.

really bad habit. I'm better at talking thAn writing. hence me going youtube instead of blogging.

>Science didn't even exist as a rigorous discipline until a few hundred years ago.

Holy fuck dude. Please tell me you're joking. If this is b8, it's very high quality.

>lists a bunch of inventions created with the principles discovered by Newton, a Christian
>food comes from farmers who are overwhelmingly religious
>medical care comes from doctors who attend religious services at a higher rate than the general population
keep drinking the kool-aid kid

>out-liar
clearly it's not you.

I like Christianity, but the main backbone it has to back up what it has to say is just that, a god, and the threat of hell. Without that, no one would follow, so it's a difficult position for atheistic Christians.

I actually ended up growing into it.

Though shifted agnostic over the years.

"I don't know" is about the best I can give you since neither atheists nor theists could give me sufficient evidence.

Since I have no faith, this is what I have become.

My life has not been effected negatively nor positively by it. Well aside from the fact that it is how I found Sup Forums in the first place. Probably the worst thing that ever happened to anyone.

Nice strawman argument. I was merely pointing out that it was science, not religion, that was responsible for those inventions. Just because there are religious scientists it doesn't make science less important than religion.

Also,
1. Newton also died a virgin and was very conflicted about his beliefs throughout his life.
2. Again, just because farmers are religious doesn't mean that the discoveries of irrigation, crop rotation, etc aren't scientific discoveries...
3. That is completely false that doctors attend religious services at a higher rate than the general population. You're quoting a *single* study from 2005 that has been repeatedly disproven.

Yeah, I agree, it can be silly to try and reason with beliefs, stories, and a deity perhaps as old as man. There are always moments where I feel like I have a sense of spiritualism, it's pretty minor but apart of me wants to try religion but it just doesn't make sense, at least of the main monotheistic religions. It's far easier to enjoy religion that has an individual philosophy like many Indian and Chinese religions do, the concept of God just never stuck with me.

I don't have a religion. Remember religious =/= theist

My main argument is that the definitions and descriptions of "god(s)" vary from person to person, even when they share the same religion. And the thousands of religions that have popped up across the planet are all essentially attempts to define god.

If I say that I believe the universe as a whole is God, do you still disbelieve in any god(s)? Or is it just that you don't agree with my assertion that the universe = god?

The god question has been misunderstood by many in the West. Largely thanks to the Christcucks and MSM who push a very narrow understanding of spirituality. Atheism worships the Self, the Ego, as god. They just don't realize they're doing it when claiming they need "muh evidence".

God absolutely exists in the only way that 100% matters. As a concept within our minds. The question is what the best definition is.

Is a crow practicing science when it uses cars to break open nuts and the pedestrian crossing to safely collect them?

It is merely using a form of reasoning.

Science is a specific branch of philosophy that originated in the 17th century.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones, to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

>The question is what the best definition is.

Yes, I agree 100%. So what is your definition of god?

If you say, "I define god to be the physical universe", then your definition of god is just an alias for a formal scientific definition so the definition is basically meaningless. If you define god to be "the entity that created the universe", that's fine too, but you then have to formally illustrate exactly what that is and what the process was (i.e. without arbitrarily quoting scripture or some other unfounded explanation, which I acknowledge you are not doing). Of course, you could say, "We don't know yet, and until I do, I'm considering it an abstract entity that I'll worship until I get further information." That's completely fine, but in taking that position you're again just attributing the word "God" to be a convenience word for your own uncertainty.

If I'm not categorizing your beliefs correctly, could you explain what you mean by, "the universe as a whole is god"?

>Science is a specific branch of philosophy that originated in the 17th century.

Yes, that is true, but it was practiced by philosophers and well formalized until that time. Just because people weren't saying, "I'm a scientist" doesn't mean that it wasn't being practiced and applied

>growing out of needing evidence to come to conclusions

The tool of the Jew is getting people to not need evidence or logic to come to conclusions, but instead go with their FEELINGS/what they FEEL like.

I could never get into religion since I can remember. I was born a skeptic, and it isn't only about religion.
I don't think I'll ever grow out of being skeptic.

Religion isn't necessary, merely the sense of connection and unity it's services and communal meetings provide. Whether or not God exists is irrelevant to the good those spiritual gatherings have on the human psyche. Life is pretty fuckin hard, communities benefit greatly from the security and comfort that religion provides for the community, or they used to.

I've never been an atheist. I can't understand how the universe was created, or what came before it, so I assume that there is something that I don't know about that has powers that I can't understand. Why is there anything and what came before? This is a paradox that I can't explain so I have to believe that there powers greater than I that somehow made it all happen and created themselves.

Never, because I'm young and don't need any religion.
Might go to Buddhism or something when I'm older, since all the main big religions (Islam, Christianity) are all bullshit anyway

Had nothing to do with success you fucking retard.

I said the richest most powerful people. People that have way too much influence and control. Just because you own a business and make 100,000 doesn't mean you worship Satan.

i dont straight up believe in any one religion specifically but i've come to appreciate a lot of what each one teaches.

Buddha with the whole "if ur gonna go back into the past, learn something from it"

jesus with the whole "love thy neighbour"

islam with the whole "allah knows when you are lying to yourself".

I think every religion is supposed to just serve as lessons to help you live your life to your fullest while being whatever you believe is the best possible person you can be.

am i technically agnostic or still athiest?

You're right. Which is why I define it by "All of reality". The whole point of spirituality is to help humans contextualize their life, which means having a concept of the Big Picture as well. There is a lot of shit we can't fathom, and a lot of shit we still don't understand. We might in the future, but that doesn't help people now.

Science is just another attempt to explain the universe. It's been incredibly successful, but it fails to account for the inherent illogical assumptions it has to make about reality in order to BE so successful. Science can't disprove Brain-In-A-Jar, because it's literally based on the assumption that "we aren't brains in jars".

But like all good methods, it's starting to illuminate it's own boundaries. Simulation theory etc. Which means we're due for a revolution in thought. I'm very excited to see how science levels up. A lot of new age faggots try to use "muh quantum", but they don't apply logic and use their pseudo-intellectual bullshit to justify their biases, so it sucks ass.

In christy terms; Word + Yahweh + Creation = Trinity of Divinity

In sciencey terms: Logic + Observation + Physical Universe = Truth

mah nigga

don't forget the almighty kek

When I went deep down the spiritual rabbit hole:
God is real, but we all have the potential to become our own gods
>The after life is real and we can create our own heaven or hell in the after life
>There is no difference between good and evil/light and dark. They are just two different contrasting ways that the universe works
>Death is an illusion
>Religion killed spirituality
>Identifying yourself as having one political stance is foolish and if you take politics seriously you cannot be put into a box
>Religions are meant to brainwash but every religion has some parts about the afterlife/spiritualism that are true that are just mixed into the bullshit to make it more believable
>Reincarnation is real but you are not forced to reincarnate if you really don't want to or work hard at it
>Mastering a skill in life is the only way to combat degeneracy and make your life worthwhile
>If you meditate you have an advantage over everyone else who doesn't meditate
>The fear of pain and death is stupid. Only the weak minded or foolish care about pain or death
>Paranormal shit is real but it doesn't matter for the most part if you are trying to live an average joe life
>If you don't have the ability to be friends with everybody or relate to everybody you will not grow as a human
>Humans evolve physically AND spiritually over time
>There are many different dimensions and layers of reality in a physical and spiritual sense

nice imgur filename

23. I had been studying the occult for over 5 years at that point and the mysteries and riddles of christ unraveled before me when I decided to read the bible for a second time. It was quite shocking. My life got way better though.

Seems you might be onto something! praise kek!