Art Bell Sues Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage for Defamation

>The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in federal court in California, takes issue with the Sept. 25 broadcast of “The Savage Nation” program, during which Savage allegedly made “defamatory and slanderous statements.”

>Specifically, the complaint claims, Savage, while discussing topics that can’t safely be broadcast on the radio, said, “You say UFOs, you wind up in the Philippines with a 10-year-old hooker and you are off the radio for a number of years. You can’t do UFOs. That’s an in-joke, by the way, for people who understand the business.”

thewrap.com/art-bell-michael-savage-lawsuit/

Other urls found in this thread:

alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art
youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He literally called it a joke. It can't be defamation.

IS ART BELL TRYING TO DESTROY THE 1ST AMENDMENT?

art bell murdered his first wife
so he could be with that asian hooker
he's also cia

Art voted for Trump

Thats messed up, Art's a cool cat. I remember back in 2000 sitting up late night listening to c2c area 51 lines are open lad

alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

His wife looks a little young

Remember that time Michael Savage got really butthurt about To Catch a Predator and said it was entrapment and said the show should be illegal? Remember how he used to cruise remote pacific islands with Allen Ginsberg? Yeah, Savage is projecting here.

I've listened to this guy he says some based things every now and again but he seems like a massive prick. The way he treats his callers is disgusting.

I honestly feel like he's controlled opposition. He's a Jew kike who pretends to be based to take peoples money.

>tfw like both Savage and Bell

i really fucking miss Art though. it's a shame MITD didn't work out. the generals on /x/ were a blast, as were Hoagie's.

member when Art's son got butt fucked by a faggot teacher and Art left the airwaves dealing with his sons rape?

I like both of them, but Bell has a case.

he doesnt you mongoloid

>he doesnt you mongoloid

id side with art if i was on the jury. you cant broadcast shit like that. guys have it hard enough already without having to deal with being hounded about being a pedophile on radio broadcasts.

yea. that sucked. it was also really creepy. no warning to anyone at all so there was just dead air for like 30 minutes until somebody started a replay. then the other hosts came in and it was never good again.

I remember when Sup Forums prank called George Noory

youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c

Great argument

Art bell is holding on to his last bits of sanity. Feels bad man

Savage (((Weiner)))

Wait, so are "UFOs" also codewords for #pizzagate? There were numerous mentions of UFOs in the Podesta emails...

its codeword for coast to coast in this context

Cool he moved on quickly. This is literally NOTHING thanks

What happened? Why did he go dead air?

I don't remember Savage saying this
Whatever
Savage>Art
Art's a little back seat bitch, keeps stepping down from radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

Art Bell is based. For some reason shills flood his threads with those stupid rumors about him.

I have an inside source that said Art got many rare pepe trips posts during the entire Trump campaign.

art transmitted from his studio trailer in his home in a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere nevada. he didn't tell anyone at his syndicate or anybody that he wasn't going to broadcast that night. i guess he was probably at the hospital with his kid. but all the radio stations around the country that broadcast his show were expecting him to come on at his usual time, which was the middle of the night. i don't know if it was the syndicate or somebody from my local station who dragged themselves out of bed and hauled ass down to put on the rerun but it but for however long it took them to do it there was just dead air. and then only reruns for the next few nights and then a mysterious message that he wouldn't be doing the show anymore. it was months before anyone knew what had happened.

Pity them user.

For they will never know how fucking comfy it was to get stoned and listen to ghost stories on C2C for halloween. They will never know the level of comfy of listening to UFO conspiracies while driving cross country at 2am.

People who missed out on Art hosting C2C have no idea what they've missed out on. He is one of the greatest radio broadcasters of all time.

>Philippines with a 10-year-old hooker

Holy shit, Art bellown the fuck out