What does pol think of this Zionist jew?

tryhard looney, but a step in the right direction

iq of 200
will destroy anyone

Hey Benji, how's it going?

Ben "debate the left to death" Shapiro is a jew but he's /ourjew/ and we should honestly meme him into further popularity.

Based manlet

Not going to lie this guy is very educated and I admire his debating talent

he can rekk any liberal faggot desu

he's also not a neocon/neolib hes a TRUE conservative (tm)

I agree with him on everything except the Zionism and interventionism. His podcast is pretty good.

Agreed. I actually subscribe to the daily wire.

A liberal jew pretending to be conservative to try to subvert our movement.

A reminder how few people hold principle intellectual honesty including myself

Taught me how to put my shoe on the other foot and see how it feels

Where are more dews like this

he need to be more mainstream. pit him up against famous liberals like Colbert so he can tear them apart.
making the same speech across college campuses isn't really helping him much.

I hate Ben Shapiro. He has always been a neocon little kike, so he is especially hateable when he goes on about "muh true conservatism!!!"

Not to mention, for such a principled (((conservative))), he sure does apply double standards to America and Israel, as in, a wall for America is insane, but a wall for Israel is necessary.

Fuck this guy. The only reason he got popular with Sup Forums was because he was making the right arguments among the SJW phase.

Gotta meme him senpai

I listen to his podcast daily and he's said multiple times a physical barrier between Mexico and USA is probably a good idea. The SJW phase is still alive and well so fuck off faggot.

You don't listen to him enough to know how smarmy of a kike he is then, pal.

>b-but i listen to his podcast!

So? I know the kike well enough. I've listened to him on shortwave radio before you were even old enough to be interested in politics.

Keep sucking that Jew dick.

>ben and milo hating each other
can somebody explain to me why?

He is an agent of the Federal Reserve and should be gassed. He's okay in the mean time because he's conservative but he would kill you before he let's you end the Fed.

He's a con-man.

No late night talk show host would ever let him on their show. He's always on the offense in that environment and has no problem calling them on their clown nose bullshit. He said he would do it if it was live which is something none of them would do. Even Trevor Noah's "extended" interview with that blonde bitch from the Blaze was edited at points.

As far as his politics goes, I have a lot of respect for him and think he has a lot of integrity but it's impossible to take him seriously when it comes to foreign policy because of his love for Israel. It's the one thing he can't look at objectively because he's such a good little jew. It's a double-edged sword - without his jewishness he would be more trustworthy but without it he wouldn't be as smart.

>ive supported this kikes career since before it was even a career, you kike loving fuck

lol

I like most of his views, and he's actually going out there and doing something about the problems America faces. People going on about how he's controlled opposition are just kind of stupid.

Milo is just being petty cause Ben left Breitbart after Andrew died and Bannon took power, and Ben talks shit about Breitbart and Bannon now. Milo has said he still respects him and says he's brilliant.

Ben doesn't like Milo cause when Milo was on Twitter he sent Ben a picture of black baby when Ben's child was born. Ben also says Milo has "winked at" the alt-right and given them the time of day. Ben hates the alt-right cause of the anti-semitism.

He is quick-witted and entertaining. I respect his opinion and agree with him the vast majority of the time. His biggest blunder was his over-reaction to the Michele Fields incident.

He got trolled so fucking hard when he spoke out against Trump that he actually dedicated a whole show of his to the Shapiro Merchant memes

He's like a lefty, only able to say the same phrases over and over. Also always assumes you see his points as logical in any way shape or form.

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

>Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him
You mean what he would do to him

>Trying to bring back traditional family values into your toxic society.
>jew
Hes ok i guess

Gotta take what you can get

he's skilled at dismantling leftist arguments

but he hasn't said enough against the globalist threat, doesn't really care about white non-jews but then again who can blame him.

Regardless of your opinion on him he's a genius.

he is smart but he shills too much for neocohens and israel.

PIZZAGATE SMOKING GUN

Fucking kek

jews are fine

all zionists are scumbags though