The call to Taiwan has Steve Bannon's fingerprints all over it...

The call to Taiwan has Steve Bannon's fingerprints all over it. He has repeatedly said his goal is to create chaos and upend the established order. There are articles about his plans.

Are we ready for this, Sup Forums? Bannon isn't just a guy we sort of like. Bannon is literally /ourguy/. He's a Sup Forumstard in nearly ever way. Are we ready for Sup Forums's politics to play out on the world stage? It's going to be a hell of a ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/steve-bannon-donald-trump-hollywood-reporter-interview/index.html
morningnewsusa.com/pizzagate-podesta-andrew-breitbart-final-tweet-clue-clinton-advisers-involvement-pedophile-ring-23126008.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell me more senpai

What are you even talking about?

Have you been paying attention? Trump called the President of Taiwan today. This is a MASSIVE breach of US diplomatic precedent. The whole aim of the US towards Taiwan since 1979 has been to publicly acknowledge "One China" while privately selling Taiwan fucktons of heavy arms.

Trump just waved his dick at all that today, because he contacted Taiwan's president directly, the first time a president-elect has done that in more than 40 years. Also, the current president of Taiwan, Tsai Ing-Wen, is from a party that wants to push for Taiwanese independence. China does not like that at all. China thinks that is a big fucking deal, and Trump just legitimized it.

Again, this is Bannon's handiwork. He wants to destroy the current order. There's a great Politico article about his worldview. He is literally a Sup Forums poster in a position of power. This is not a joke.

But the leader of Taiwan, Tsai Ing-wen, called Trump.

Anyway, it's good to do this shit that pisses off China.

It's just a phone call and China gets butthurt. They are worse than sandniggers about getting pissed off about insignificant things.

Trump is expecting you will all have his back if the lefties try a revolt.

I hope you all have your guns loaded, cleaned and well kept, because they really want him dead right about now.

please link to some stuff to support your claim. I want to believe you but you gotta help me out.

Bannon is Sup Forums incarnate

>Steve Bannon's fingerprints all over it
bull shit the Jap prime minister was first in line, do doubt concerned about Chinese military flyovers on Jap clay

Here's a start: hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/steve-bannon-donald-trump-hollywood-reporter-interview/index.html

He used to write for Seinfeld. Kek.

>The call to Taiwan has Steve Bannon's fingerprints all over it. He has repeatedly said his goal is to create chaos and upend the established order. There are articles about his plans.

The hype is real, the swamp will be drained

WITH FIRE

TRUMP SAID THEY CALLED HIM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He is literally a Sup Forums poster in a position of power.
He is not. He's a zionist.

He's too much of a nigger lover to be worth defending. He can pay up if he needs boots on the ground.

Trump also tweeted afterwards that he talked to the "President of Taiwan". Her real title is "President of the Republic of China". It might not sound like a big difference but it's going to drive the Chinese crazy becuase it implies that Taiwan is independent.

They are testing China early.

>also tweeted afterwards that he talked to the "President of Taiwan". Her real title is "President of the Republic of China". It might not sound like a big difference but it's going to drive the Chinese crazy becuase it implies that Taiwan is independent

heh

>Sup Forums's politics
No.

Bannon is actually intelligent with a coherent belief system other than >muh joos.

hahahaha

His nose always looks like he just got in from the cold.

There's a reason why everyone is pissing their fucking pants over the guy.

>He has repeatedly said his goal is to create chaos and upend the established order. There are articles about his plans.

Can you link what you have? I find him fascinating.

>He has repeatedly said his goal is to create chaos and upend the established order.

True and not true. It isn't chaos for the sake of chaos. Bannon isn't some idiot LARPing as the Joker. He wants to create chaos because he's a relatively small fish in a fuckhuge pond.

The people at the top, who Bannon loathes, are untouchable to him normally. He now has just enough power to start rattling the established foundations which prop those enjoying absolute power up so far above him.

He's Baelish, in essence. Not chaos because lul memes, but chaos because it's the only thing the powerful can't respond to, can't predict, and can't prepare for. He clearly wants to punch powerful people in the jaw, but he can't climb to where they're sitting. So instead, he's going to set their golden thrones on fire, and force them to come down and face him at eye level.

>crashing this established order

>Bannon
>BANnon
>BANE

Is Bannon the Bane meme taking on human personification?

>we
>us
>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>dictating what it is that pol thinks
>attempting to spread doubt and negative vibes
SAGE ALL SHILLS.
This is a shill thread. Ignore or sage. Do not reply.

>Trump called the President of Taiwan today
You aren't even trying to be subtle. This is a fucking lie.

So you're telling me we outjewed the Jew?

Kek is a Chaos God

don't fight his magic

let it flow through you

Bannon isn't a racist or antisemitic, so no he's not "Sup Forums-with-power"

What chance Bannon survives the first year of Trump's presidency? 10%?

I literally could not be happier about any of Trump's appointments than I am about this one.

He could make Kikefag Milo Press Secretary now and I wouldn't care at all. Bannon was the best choice he can possibly make.

>implying Trump called
>implying Trump gives a shit about China's butthurt

Trump is going to declare them a currency manipulator his first day in office and rape their economy so hard they won't even be able to afford to float a lifeboat let alone their navy.

All our countries are cucked by China and bend to their will because they're globalists who want at that cheap labor pool to offshore.

sage

just kidding. BUMP

>we're not monolithic guys but everyone should sage

How do we establish communications with this man? Must we turn to kek?

>He is literally a Sup Forums poster in a position of power.
Absolutely based

>people
The same people who've spent the past 18 months pissing themselves over pretty much everything

Just wait till Chinese hackers wreak their havoc on the GOP.

Bannon is seriously the greatest thing to happen to history in probably half a century. I am elated that such a person has gained the influence that he has, at this key moment. So many people in such positions are such soulless technocrats, whereas this man truly sees the corruption in globalism and is actively conspiring - within the game - to subvert it. It's absolutely exhilarating to watch.

He just received a celebratory phone call from a government official. What's he supposed to do, leave him hanging?

Fuck China if they want to enforce bullshit like that upon us.

Man it would be so fucking fascinating and gratifying to listen to Bannon, Trump, Mattis, and Flynn discuss and strategize about geopolitical affairs. I can't believe people like them are actually in their positions now. What a fucking dream team.

>tfw petraeus is nominated secretary of state.

>He could make Kikefag Milo Press Secretary now and I wouldn't care at all.
I would actually love that. It would send the libshits into fits of psychotic rage.

He's a retard alright. Can't argue there if this was his doing.

>Implying they don't have a strategy in doing this

Where you retards and the likes of Scott Adams see a 4d chess thinking genius the rest of us see a clown that's rocking the economic ship that's been sitting in a bubble for 8 years.

We're going to sink that whole fucking ship motherfucker and there's nothing you can do about it, you soulless faggot.

Probably not
Let's not forget Bannon's ties to Goldman Sachs
He is the Jew

Dems meet with the Dalai Lama routinely - this is a functional equivalent.

A cartoon. People died because of a cartoon. Bomb muslim countries now.

Discordianism is here to reign. For Kek and Country!

It's literally impossible to not ties to Jew in USA.

OP nailed it. Bannon is /ourguy/ whether you know why or not. He knows the Marxist, Marcuse, Alinsky media playbook and is best suited for the fight. Hence he was their first target.

I'd be willing to bet that all the right wing third parties are 100% goy

Which is why they're all still third parties.

Same

I hope Bannon destroys Chinese communism.

>NEET
morningnewsusa.com/pizzagate-podesta-andrew-breitbart-final-tweet-clue-clinton-advisers-involvement-pedophile-ring-23126008.html

You'd think after being wrong for 18 months, you'd get sick of it by now.