British """"cuisine""""

>british """"cuisine""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans are the ones we should be hating on. Brits are pretty decent

Certified toast sandwich enthusiast here.

They're delicious user.

they call it a crunchy saucy spuddy butty

>not loving bread
how's the celiac disease, schlomo?

yum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPICCCCCCCCC XDDDDDDDDDDDD
K E K
E
K
BREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREAD
TOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOASTTOAST
BREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREADBREAD
LE EBIN BREAD SANDWICH LE EBIN XDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit here, never heard of, seen, or ate a toast sandwich. Pure bullshit.

Out of all the real shit you could burn us about, you chose something fake. You fucking cockfumbler.

Try Beans, and Wobbybonnets on Toast. Pure bliss.

If you don't like toast sandwiches, you need to fuck off back to Mexico
t. WASP who can trace his hurritage to the Thirteen Colonies

>its fucking real

>NEET cuisine

Outstanding post my friend

Peanut butter and jelly on toast masterrace

kys, shepherds pie and chicken pot pie is the best

That actually looks pretty yummy.

>microsoft keyboard

senpai buttered toast is pretty good

>that image

Ketchup + banana slices is severely underrated.

My favorite go-to work-out snack, and I lift every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Seriously though britbongs, is beans on toast legit or a meme?

how would I go about making a proper toast sandwich, bong bro, if I were to decide to attempt something so foolish?

Brit food is fucking disgusting. The Germans have some decent stuff

>inb4 the 2 mexican webms

Ive always thought beans on toast was a normal thing. Why are americans so surprised when they hear of it?

Either way only dirt poor dole chavs eat beans on toast desu

This is a scone

I enjoy crumpets, we do get them imported here at my local store. a bowl of faggets are also good..

Wikipedia, the fountain of 'real'.

I'm from England, lived here my entire life, and have only seen 'toast sandwiches' on bullshit posts like this.

Toast sandwich, you fucking womble.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with toast sandwiches.

I eat them at Christmas with cranberry sauce and mini pork pies. Its comfy desu.

Do they fuck. Heinz Beans on Toast, with grated cheese and some wooster sauce. Fucking legendary after a night on the cheapo cider.

>Yorkshire pudding
>a biscuit

Kys

>this is a 'biscuit' in america

>swedish """""cuisine"""""

What's wrong with Microsoft?

Kek
Those are best

>beans on toast WITH CHEESE

absolute fucking madman

These are better than bagels.

found the expat

90% sure its a Yogscast meme.

First time I heard about Brits and toast sandwiches was Yoglabs Cooking with Simon.

Try it, use those cheapy cheese slices and bang on wooster or soy sauce, its fucking gorgeous.

Also, Two tins of beans n sausages, one tin of new taters, shitload of cheese. Cheesy Beans! Eat half, fall asleep for 12-18 hours, weekend food!

Why not eat 3 pieces of toast with cranberry sauce or cranberry spread instead of autistically mashing them together like a 3rd grader playing with his food, you know, how the rest of the civilized world does?

Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end. How can you even respect yourself as a god damn righteous human being if you partake in this kind of disgusting habit? I mean seriously guys, ketchup is fucking disgusting when it's cold. It's all goopy, and according to my gay friend, has the consistency of semen. So, the only logical conclusion from this is that anyone who stores ketchup in their refrigerator is a cocksucking faggot. If I were the dictator of this Island, I would permanently ban the storage of ketchup in fridges, and all who disobey be punished by death. Ketchup not only take up a ridiculous amount of space in the fridge, but it also simply doesn't belong there. If you put ketchup in the fridge, do the whole world a favor and just fucking kill yourself. I mean, seriously,what kind of dimwit actually puts ketchup in the fridge? This is a degree of faggotry that mankind has never been subjected to before. Fucking demi-trisexual pancakes have nothing on this shit. If you don't store Ketchup in the fridge, you can store all other kind of things like butter and the like that belong there. I've put several dozen hours of research into this, utilizing the local university research labs, and the results were that ketchup is best stored outside of a fridge. Fuck, even the Jews knew better than to store ketchup in the godamn fridge. And besides, if you have to put ketchup in the fridge, you obviously don't use it enough, so therefore you don't like it. Why even fucking buy it in the first place, you dumb fucktards? Don't fucking do it, guys, don't put ketchup in the fridge.

Why do you talk so stupid?

DELET THIS

It was just last week i found out i am not allergic to beans that form from green bean pod species, (red beans, black beans, navy beans ect.)

I'm only allergic to lima beans and english green peas.

The first time I are navy beans I ate 3 pounds to myself in 24 hours... barbicue sauce and molasas with honey.

They are fuckin delish

You don't understand it user.

A toast sandwich is on a completely different level to three ordinary pieces of bread. With the outer layers being soft and the middle layer being crunchy when you hold it the outer bread flattens against the core creating like a biscuit type product. When you have some kind of spread, in this case cranberry, between each layer it becomes absolutely delicious as the flavours are all compressed into one.

>Yorkshire Pudding
>Biscuit

Honestly consider suicide senpai

AHHHHHHHHHH STOP BULLYING US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TRUTH

Honestly, I might try that. It sounds pretty good from a texture standpoint.

>Not eating beans on toast

Do you drink skinny lattes too instead of tea? Fucking ponce. Enjoy your rope.

fuck that ketchup goes off left out of the fridge

I will find you and the coroner will find three gallons of ketchup in your lungs.

>We /ck/ now
The best part of Brit cuisine is the beer. Bitter has become my favorite lawnmower beer. Although, I can't deny the sinful bliss of a nice, greasy plate of bangers and mash.

Says you, with your mangled nigger english, with a hint of mexican thrown in for good measure.

Fucking colonials, I wish Spain or France had colonised you properly, you could be their fucking problem.

legit.

Is it one of those threads? Either way I'm gonna keep posting

>snibeti snab

Legit. Heinz Beans (Or Tesco's Beans for plebs) on toast. You can have pretty much anything you want on toast. Heinz Ravioli on toast is nice too.

This is a scone.

Looks alright desu

you're just trying to trick people into wasting 3 slices of bread

Hungry now Sup Forums?

You should boil some pinto beans with salted pork, onions, cilantro

>Europeans

>Heinz beans on toast
My Dads Sunday breakfast

It has to be legit. Beans are fuckin awesome.

You know what also is great?

Eggs baked in marinara sauce sprinkled with italian seasoning, dashes of pepper, salt, heavy whipped cream, then topped with mozzarella and parmesan.

Then you scoop the eggs into fresh toast that's been sprayed with butter or extra virgin olive oil.

Holy shit user that looks amazing

I will try, i love cilantro

>creamed crabs a la toothpaste

The King's favorite.

Those pickles are good just alone.

I don't think you understand, it is the poor man's sandwich.

That actually looks and sounds really nice. I love well made marinara sauce, italian food is one import I am fully into. Chinese and Indian food is 'ok' when you are drunk, but they way over-flavour everything. Italian food, pasta dishes mostly, can be eaten for nearly every meal. You can make a light pasta salad, or heavy as fuck pasta and meatballs that makes you die of food overdose.

Italy owns.

It says right on the bottle to refrigerate you illiterate burger

I forgot that movie existed

PB and pickles is fucking delicious. This is only gore because of the brands used.

>bread jew strikes again

Brits are dumbfucks

Wtf, ketchup banna dogs, what wacky world am I in.

You still lost the war. Even if you won some battles.

>not eating your sandwich with extra bread

I can do dat too

> peter pan

hah ah aha h

Their website has a fuckin disclaimer saying their peanuts are shit but approved by the FDA as safe.

They are selling bird food grade peanuts containing shit tons of mold and bacteria.

Disgusting as fuck.

Yeah but I wasn't made enough to make this on my own. I just saved this a year or so ago.

fresh crusty bread + butter + topping is the ultimate redpill and how aryans won wars.

kek

I'm running out of food pictures, pls help

What do the english call english muffins?
pudding?

Just because you like fish and chips doesn't mean all English cuisine is good you fucking lard
>tfw German butcher right by me
Feels fucking great, best meats around here

Yes, italian food is simply amazing, i'v yet to really have a bad dish of real italian anything.

Muffins.

Agreed.

Just put the Ketchup bottle down!

It is, cunt

Judging by the "Mineral-Wasser" in the background, this is German food, and it probably actually got eaten. Seriously, Germans... Mett... Fucking explain yourselves. No actual human being has any fucking business eating this bullshit.

i'm over here enjoying my american cuisine

go fuck yourselves you gap toothed limey fog breathing cunts

nigel farage is alright though