Sup Forums gets BTFO by Pakistani scientist proving the theory of evolution is a hoax

Sup Forums gets BTFO by Pakistani scientist proving the theory of evolution is a hoax.

Or wait is Sup Forums christian now and approves of it? Can't remember what we are this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPWbC0eHO_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pakistani scientist

saged

>toothpaste

squeezed

>Pakistani scientist
>"evoluted"

He quoted Milton, your man. It's based on facts. It's actually a pretty good argument.

Best arguments around 7:55 mark desu

>big brain man bite magic fruit he no evoluted
Compelling.

It's true. Does any other specie have a brain of this size? Obviously if evolution is true, all animals should've evolved in order to favor those with smarter genes as that would help them in literally every situation, but that didn't happen.

So yeah, it's a good argument. Get out of your echo chamber.

>theory
What part of that word don't you understand.

Exactly. It's not even a fact/law.

>Obviously if evolution is true, all animals should've evolved in order to favor those with smarter genes as that would help them in literally every situation, but that didn't happen.
Except that pretty much did happen, but not with every species and there's no reason why it would have needed to. Survival of the fittest doesn't always mean the bigger brain wins. Sometimes it's just dumb, lucky genetics like camouflage.

A retard like you is more likely to die in a retarded way, while the smarter and/or stronger beings will survive long enough to pass on their superior genes.

Then why aren't other mammals much smarter? Why stop at a certain level of intelligence? There are thousands of other species who have been on Earth before us, which means hundreds of millions of years of more time to evolve than us.

Yet I don't see that happening. It's not by chance you fuckwit dumb nigger. I can guarantee you IQ is

Some mammals are much smarter than others. The dolphin is among the smartest. You also have apes capable of sign language. These species don't need bigger brains to survive. The conditions for man's evolution were prime for allowing a greater intellect to flourish, necessitated by the need for tools, clothing, etc.

>I can guarantee you IQ is

You're literally nothing.

Also not an argument.

>Also not an argument.
Not an argument.

bump

Still not an argument.

Sentience and greater intelligence don't necessarily lead to greater reproductive success which is what determines which genes get passed down and which do not.

Insects for example are absolutely thriving in almost every ecological niche in the world and yet their brain is much less complex than any mammal or bird.

You really are retarded. Look at the ID.

I predict you will die by walking into an oncoming bus. You will see the "don't walk" sign and say, "Not an argument."

>+7QnzPim

What about it, shit-eating faggot?

>we are this week
Anonymous

Gee, I wonder.
>231VpdAX

Cuz they didn't need to get smarter to survive in their environment.

Rabbits are fucking retarded but they are fit enough to reproduce 100 times before they get eaten by a bird or dive under a lawnmower.

Other animals like crows usually get fucked up before they can reproduce in large numbers if they're dumb.

Do you think evolution is some specific "net gain" phenomena? Sometimes what allows you to fuck seems stupid to us. Like hyena clits. But for whatever reason they have it.

Not everything can be an apex predator. You should look into predator prey models.

stfu plus seven queens pim

Let me guess. Joke's on me? You were only pretending?

Look at it this way.

Rabbit A:
Pretty fucking dumb. Manages to make 20 babies(also dumb before he gets killed by an eagle due to its stupidity)

Rabbit B:
Smart. Manages to produce 25 babies before it gets killed, barely survives a bit longer due to intelligence. Repeat x100 million times with each generation a little bit smarter.

Why isn't this happening?

>Pretty fucking dumb. Manages to make 20 babies(also dumb before he gets killed by an eagle due to its stupidity)
Pretty fucking dumb. Manages to make 20 babies(also dumb before he gets killed by an eagle due to its stupidity)

Correction:
Pretty fucking dumb. Manages to make 20 babies(also dumb) before he gets killed by an eagle due to its stupidity

More intelligent animals have longer gestation periods typically and require more energy in the womb. Humans reproduce like what, 2 times typically before they die? Most other mammals do way more. Hence we have more dumb animals. Again, predator prey models. You gotta get energy to use energy. Humans have the advantage of high dexterity for tool use, making them even more efficient while dedicating more to their brains.

I feel like this is just going to be a series of "gotcha" moments until I get bored and you proclaim victory despite having 100 things argued down and me only having 1 "argued" down.

Ok. Let's forget about all of that for a moment. Answer me this:

Does neuroplasticity stop at the age of ~25? Is the shape and intelligence of your brain pretty much permanent by then?

Answer the above question.

That did happen. Rabbits adapted, but they only needed to be smart enough to outwit predators (which also adapted). Their natural environment did not and does not demand that they figure out how to get a post on Sup Forums right the first time.
Also this.

You sound like you have a combination of AIDS and cancer. Why do you exist?

I wasn't aware my posts made a sound. Maybe you should get your hearing checked. Or maybe the sound of AIDS and cancer you hear echoing around your room is emanating from you.

I exist because man evolved. Also to warn you about that bus.

Haha, nobody answered this question yet.

Is Sup Forums afraid their facade will be ripped off? ;)

What? I don't fucking know. Probably not, my friend's like 31 and went from monolingual to learning 5 languages. "Plasticity" is a weird concept, I just assumed people got lazy and complacent as they got older.

So like if I'm 22 and my brain is fried due to 10+/7/365 internet usage, it can be fixed by going cold-turkey?

This is related to evolution, just answer. ;)

I don't know if your brain is fried or not. I don't know much about the brain to be honest. What do you mean by "fried"?

Literally unable to concentrate/think/pay attention for >30 seconds. Constant brain fog.

I think you should find out and let me know.

Ahhhh, finally, no more Obama. No more ((((((((we)))))))) :) 50 second sigh of relief

>Sup Forums is one person

>implying it isn't

Hahaha. Oh you sweet summer child.

r v. K selection theory answers this pretty well. Sometimes its more beneficial to have a quantity over quality breeding strategy.

Arguement lost. Nu Sup Forums is shit. Why am I here?

Pakistan believes evolution more than my state does.

They teach it in their schools. Mine does not.

Hoax? Not sure about that. Wrong? Very well could be.

Dolphins, elephants, gorillas.

intelligence is expensive in both time and resources

you only have to look at the skeletons of Whites and hominids like the negros. look at the pelvis angle, look at the angle of the thighbone. in order to accomodate our larger brains, several things have happened. we have smaller jaws, jaw muscles and teeth. we have a more pronounced spinal curvature, and our women have larger cunt gaps.

these effects are even more pronounced in mongoloids

this is the reason why the primitive negro excels at running, his skeleton is more efficient for it

also, compare the skeleton and musculature of a chimp to a human. look at the V shaped ribcage and the size of the bones. any grown chimp can rip even the strongest human limb from limb, but they have small lungs and therefore low stamina

good vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

>Is the shape and intelligence of your brain pretty much permanent by then?
I don't know, what does that have to do with anything?

>Christcuck

>Or wait is Sup Forums christian now and approves of it? Can't remember what we are this week.

> Le Sup Forums is one person maymay xD

>there are people on Sup Forums that don't believe in evolution

Wow