Is Pence Trump's "fuck you" insurance policy against a potential assassination?

Is Pence Trump's "fuck you" insurance policy against a potential assassination?
Pence is an ultra hardcore conservative, and if afforded the highest office would absolutely be the kind of dude to repeal
>Roe v Wade
>the gay marriage act
and overall buttfuck the living shit out of the left
Is every move Trump performs tactical mastery?

>Is Pence Trump's "fuck you" insurance policy against a potential assassination?

Pence is the fulfillment of a prophecy

Pence is hardcore but doesn't have the balls to do what is needed to see his will made manifest.

There are dozens like him in congress. All impotent.

no there is another

holy shit

WITNESSED

>Is Pence Trump's "fuck you" insurance policy against a potential assassination

Nope, Even with all his moral faggotry he would be a better president then Trump. He is stable and familiar with how government works.

Who the fuck cares about reproductive rights or gays when Trump could destabilize the economy or start a trade war

checked

may the digits bless El Trumpo with the greater reich to ever come under Gods eye

KEK SPEAKS

But will you listen?

>witnessed

may pence usher in an new era free of degeneracy

OH GOD YES

Holy KEK!!!

Praise Kek

pence cant do any of that and neither can trump. its the supreme court that can. after appointments to the supreme court are made there is no more insurance policy

Hail kek

shut up user, you're destroying the narrative that the president can do anything he wants all the time

forgot image

What's your point?

Johnson was way more of a hardcore liberal than Kennedy. Are you insinuating that it was the Republicans that gave the order to kill Kennedy? More likely it was Johnson himself.

If anything's gonna put a bullet in Trump, it's going to be him meddling with the Fed, which is something he seems very interested in doing. Let's hope he handles it carefully.

>could destabilize the economy or start a trade war

boo hoo widdle banker or outsourcer is gonna be hurt by widdle twade waw ;_;

oh no, I'll have to pay more for my TV, smartphone, and other useless consumer shit as a result ;_; please don't threaten me with price hikes to entertainment-distraction shit! ;_;

boooooo hoooo

The false prophet of revelation? That's nice. Either him or the pope? Either way trump is not normal

shadilay

I've thought about it too and yes, you are correct: if something happens to Trump, the libtards are going to learn about the healing properties of electricity supplied at a high rate of current and voltage.