I voted for Trump in the primary and general. But I don't get why Sup Forums is against h-1b visas

I voted for Trump in the primary and general. But I don't get why Sup Forums is against h-1b visas.
>in4b Sup Forums is one person

because fuck foreigners

America first baby

we should be home growing scientists

You have to go back Sanjay Guptaposapetalahm.

Because Anti-Trump is a codeword for Anti-White.

As a 10 year employee I was literally let go two weeks ago and I'm currently transferring my knowledge to some foreign idiot that knows 3 words of English. How is that fair? They replaced me with some shit skin that will do it for less and shouldn't even be here to begin with.

kek

>why is Sup Forums against a program that lets greedy kikes import third-worlders to undercut Westerners qualified to do the same job

Hmm... I wonder...

Are you retarded? They reduce wages for the same occupations in America. And they aren't white.

Putting foreigners before Americans is wrong, pajeets do terrible work as well.
Look at how far downhill things have gone quality wise since "diversity" has taken over everything.

Because companies them to hire Pajeets for half the salary of an American worker when the whole purpose was to fill critical openings with shortages of qualified candidates.

Trump isn't against H-1B visas

He just wants to put their wages much higher(than it is now) so it forces companies to hire Americans instead of Poo's

simple: if I dont get the opportunity to apply for a better life in a better country, then no one else should get the opportunity either.

Okay so corporations take advantage of 3rd world people that will work for less so bull shit? Never heard this argument. How did someone who doesn't speak english take your job? IT?

What if we get a healthcare boom where we're short on doctors . Someone from over seas is competent to become one and you aren't?

Because upper management is retarded and the company is going under. They needed to cut costs -- they probably hired two pajeets with what they were spending on me. Healthcare IT

I live in a tech city, curry people have flooded in here taking jobs from qualified American citizens. But what really grinds my gears is that they are here in such numbers that the local movie theater plays all the latest fucking retarded Bollywood movies. The stink of curry left over when they leave the theater is abhorrent, and for fucks sake if you fuckers could wear closed toe shoes instead of sandals so I don't have to look at your god awful ashy feet in the dead of winter.

That blows dude. I don't see how cutting you for getting 2 people that write shit code is going to turn the company around. But I know you'll be fine getting another job with IT experience.

Because as someone majoring in Computer Engineering fuck them.

>bollywood
please tell me you're joking.
>curry people have flooded in here taking jobs from qualified American citizens
huh. Didn't realize that was happening.

If you aren't willing to kill the guy, then you deserve what you get. Not memeing.

Theres 318 million people in this country and we churn out around 3 million college graduates of one form or another a year. There more than enough native skilled labor available. H-1b visa should be very rare, only going to elites in their field. They should not be handed out by the thousands to some poo in the loos for cheap IT labor.

nope, , not even if I had a rare disease and they were the only one that could treat it.

I should of worded it as more of a principle question. I want to abolish quotes and only deal with h-1b visas but I thought Sup Forums thought any form of h-1b visas was unacceptable, so I wanted to know why. For the most part the argument has been that it's an abused law by corporations.

You sound like a communist.

It's a "Sup Forums is 1 person" episode

Finally someone else that is pro h-1b visas

I don't think it's a good idea to completely abolish skilled visas.

America with its vast amounts of concentrated capital benefits immensely from brain drain. So many of your top researchers and scientists are from foreign countries.

I don't know much about american laws but they need to curtail the limit of skilled visas. In early 2000 the IT/Computer sector was so famous in India that million upon millions went into that field.

I went to UK on a skilled visa (geotechnical engineer) and the home office decided my salary. They imposed a minimum wage to my company and said "if you pay anything lower than that we won't grant him visa". A year later I found out that my salary (compared to others who were of same level) was £1500 per annum higher than the British colleagues. So not sure how the h1b visa salaries are decided if you think they lower wages.

H-1Bs granted to workers who work for high-end companies tend to be used as intended (highly skilled and paid foreign workers). On the other hand, those granted to workers of Indian body shops operating in the US like Infosys are used to import cheap labor from India who are low-paid and not very skilled. This way they can avoid hiring Americans because shitty H-1B Indian workers are more manageable in that they cannot switch companies and are thus stuck working for the shitty company at low pay even after they've developed a better skill set. An American worker would either demand a raise or leave to another company if he doesn't get it. H-1Bs workers can't do that. Unfortunately most H1-Bs are granted to shitty Indian workers by Indian companies that know how to game our system.