$100 says that she becomes a Republican by the end of 2017

>she

Maybe. But she would never say it.

Yeah right, this bitch is a liberal nutjob, it's like her whole identity.

I'd put $100 down, right now. There's no way. Dumb bitches don't learn that fast.

lol, good luck

She is an intellectual slave to Chenk. Remove her from the brainwashing parasite and add some propensity for critical thinking and she might turn to republican. Like all liberals, she has trapped herself into a regressive echo chamber, the only way to break the conditioning is to remove her from the echo chamber.

Depends on what the popular opinion moves toward. That's what women base their beliefs on.

I like to imagine that Cenk dresses up as a Ottoman sometimes and whips her so she can keep her job.

Dumb bet, OP. She's far more likely to formally announce that she is a card holding member of global marxism.

This, this Jewess will double down.

Deal. I take bitcoin.

Honestly thought it was a guy

This is her true form.

>implying you wouldn't suck her feminine penis

literally who?
why do you faggots care so much about celebrities than instantly try to burn those who have a different opinion than you guys?

Ana "I am better than you" Kasparian becoming a Republican in 2017

>Celebrities
Kekek

She's clearly just a cookie-cutter liberal. Cisgender glamor girls tend to massively trigger radical leftists/feminists and thus she'd never be accepted among their ranks.

I'll use every opportunity I get to post this image

>Mona Triggered

Why are you sexing up her Jewishness there!?

I'd like to genocide that Armenian whore if you know what I mean :^)

I bet her pussy is super-tight from being angry all the time.

wtf i love ana now

You Motherfucker. She would never! She would never Fucking do that!

i dont think girls who have loose pussys are just different i just think there fucking dumb

i thot this was a trap

no adam's apple

I wouldn't go near that thing... Bet it's sealed with cobweb.

OPERATION REDPILL ANNA

She's such a bitter cunt i dont think she'll ever change. I would still hate fuck he tho.

Inb4 >her