Automatic recount set in Pennsylvania because Trump lost lead cut from 79,000 to 40,000 and is now within .5%

>Automatic recount set in Pennsylvania because Trump lost lead cut from 79,000 to 40,000 and is now within .5%
>pic related with direct evidence of voting machine tampering in heavily Trump precinct of Wisconsin

What the fuck is going on? Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/trump_margin_falls_in_pa
phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/
jimstone.is/
economist.com/news/united-states/21711055-recounting-votes-tedious-expensiveand-cathartic-could-recount-overturn-election
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html
electionreturns.state.pa.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah even if PA flips it's not enough for crooked Hillary to win

I thought PA was the hardest to flip

the article i saw said 40,000 still puts his lead at .8% which isn't enough for the recount trigger

FUCK

Sure is a strange energy about tonight.

Walk with Kek brothers.

Why are none of the important threads getting any attention on Sup Forums tonight

I swear this board is only good during the day when the Europeans are here

(((absentee ballots))).

Feels good to be appreciated. Thanx you, senpai.

fake news

low quality bait
sage is the best seasoning

Bullshit, more and more (((absentee ballots))) come in and are miraculously overwhelminly for clinton. Clinton ballots show up everywhere out of thin air. They are rigging it right now.

jill2016.com/trump_margin_falls_in_pa

Statement in Response to Donald Trump Lawyers’ Motion to Dismiss PA Recount

With his margin of victory in the state nearly halved as of last night, and now within 0.2% of triggering an automatic statewide recount, Donald Trump is desperately fighting to stop the recount in Pennsylvania. Last night, lawyers for Donald Trump filed a frivolous motion to dismiss the recount campaign’s lawsuit aimed at securing a statewide recount and forensic audit of voting machines.

David Cobb, Campaign Manager for the Jill Stein campaign recount effort, has issued the following statement in response to the Trump team’s motion:

“Donald Trump will do anything and everything to block Pennsylvania voters from knowing whether their votes counted. Why is he so worried about letting this recount move forward? We will continue to help Pennsylvania voters make sure that the election in Pennsylvania had integrity and that their votes counted.”

I'm scared.

shillary would need to win WI, MI, and PA to win
literally not happening

When will PA be finalized? What is this absentee bullshit? PA was already called for him officially, why are there so many coming in?

if they changed the results it would be awesome. awesome because it will trigger the race war immediately.

Because its 12-3am right now in America on Friday and not everyone is a fucking loser browsing Sup Forums right now like you. And me.

>using machines to cast your vote
why is this even a thing?

He just lost another 3000 votes and is down to 46 000. They will continue on Sunday.

i dont ger it..... so theres a chance Trump wont be president? or is a closed deal already and the liberats are just butthurt?

THIS IS BIG NEWS.

HERE IS A LINK TO A NEWS STATION

phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/

Here is a link to Jim Stones site where he new and posted about this....before the count...

jimstone.is/

Apparently the website daily Los jumped the gun and made the announcement before the absentee ballot count was released...

Nobody knows anything. PA was supposed to be safe af with a 70+k lead but apparently there are some (((postal votes))) coming in. I feel like I'm reliving the Austrian election in spring

>Democrats do massive rigging, states flip to Clinton and she wins the electoral college
>Trump challenges the results and the rigging is exposed

They're not trying to rig it to make Trump lose, the margins are too great it'd raise suspicion even among moderate Democrats. This isn't happening in a bubble where the results get overturned and everyone moves on accepting Clinton as the winner. It'll face the biggest political opposition seen in American history. A Republican Congress would likely refuse to accept the results without mass auditing, something Democrats definitely do not want to happen. The worst possible scenario in this case is that these three states fail to send any electors and neither candidate reaches 270. At that point, the House elects Trump and the DNC ceases to exist as an entity.

No, what's happening here is that they are trying to create the narrative that Trump barely won by reducing his lead. They already started the narrative with the popular vote. Stop falling for concern shilling you dumb faggots.

This Krautbro gets it.

She just cannot win. Stop worrying.

Also this.

Yeah it seems they're just trying to de-legitimize his win.

Every single article I've seen about this has different numbers and makes different claims. It's all over the place.

From the (lefty) Economist:

Recounts are unlikely to overturn the result. The election was decided, in effect, by slightly more than 100,000 people in three Midwestern states. ... But these margins are bigger than any overturned before in a recount.

economist.com/news/united-states/21711055-recounting-votes-tedious-expensiveand-cathartic-could-recount-overturn-election

There is and was never anything to worry about.
Jill "The bull dyke" Stein has already stated the recount won't affect the election results. She just wants to prove "tampering".

I would bet my house if you did a recount in California, the amount of vote switching from Killary to Trump would far exceed those going from Trump to Killary in Pennsylvania.

K...keep me posted

>Bullshit

Cool source.

He is with us. When this is all over, trump will win Pennsylvania by 77,777. It's gonna be a get.

Kek plays games, but he never betrays us.

id say yeah you should be worried.

i dont think the dems would have started this recount shitshow without a solid plan for getting results from it.

i personally am curious how they will say they 'found' 40,000 ballots for clinton. im also curious has to why this happened RIGHT after a pa judge dismissed the recount lawsuit. im curious if this is a plan to just get the three swing states to not be able to be counted here in two weeks at the electoral college vote. im curious if that will allow a handfull of electors to swing the vote to someone other than trump. im curious as to what the fallout will be from that.

im geniually worried about what the next month has in store for americans.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html

Also, what kind of fucking voting machine is that?
In Pennsylvania, the fucking thing was the size of a short human.

Look at the thread.

Look at the sources.

Look at the fact that the CIA, NSA and Pentagon have begun Trump's briefings and every single politician has said the count will have no affect on the outcome.

Have a look at the Salon hit piece on Stein chewing her out for "stealing" more votes from Clinton.

Realize it is nothing.

you can check the 2016 prez election wikipedia page, they have updated it to the new count. so i doubt its fake news. just hasnt it mainstream yet, prob will in the morning.

>lead cut from 79,000 to 40,000
Source?

The absentee ballot that magically halved Trump's PA lead have nothing to do with the recount yet

Lies. They were celebrating today because they counted votes and it fit perfectly with what the machines said. Sage this shit.

>Why is he so worried about letting this recount move forward?
Why can't people fucking count properly the first time?

chaos gods are fun when the chaos turns out in your favor. But that's the thing, user... Chaos doesn't play favorites.... at least not for long.

How about a legitimate news source?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

This is the accurate answer.

It is part of a demoralize, delegitimize and destabilise campaign.

>popular vote
>#NotMyPresident
>rumors of vote fixing
>"right side of history" aka "moral/spiritual authority"
>Hate crime hoaxes

Thus leftists feel justified in conducting agitation and violence actions.

It's SOP for the people involved.

I expect the media to report on (but not attribute to a specific party) "violence" at Trumps congratulation rallies next.

Watch CNN's space.

Don't tell people to be worried. This recount shit is nothing. Jew Stein and her backers have already acknowledged that the recount will have no effect on the election results.
She just wants to influence more voter to the left for the 2018 elections and jew out more money for her party of course.
If she was so concerned about the elections's fairness, why didn't she go after the state Killary barely won?

They counted MI twice already and it's paper ballots only. Really makes you think

She needs all three, it won't happen

>2016 prez election wikipedia page

are you aware that wikipedia has been firmly in control of communist "editors" for the last 5+ years?

Nigga type in "PA lead" into google news, it spits out like 20 articles including WaPo etc

Source doesn't match your claims.

Next time shoop the source, post a cap of your shoop and the link and hope no one visits the link.

Step up your game /leftypol/ and learn from your superiors.

Apparently AP is now posting and the story has changed.....counties are now changing the final vote...but Hillary has still gained 21,000.

If they fill in enough new hillary ballots to drive it down to a .5% gap between Trump and Clinton this will trigger an automatic recount than Hillary will have pulled off the biggwst fraud in the history of US elections.

If they drive it down to .5% which will trigger the automatic recount there will be civil fuckin war.

Cool source bro.

I thought jews knew how to spot shills. There are three of them, an Austrian, a Canadian and an American.

>If she was so concerned about the elections's fairness, why didn't she go after the state Killary barely won?

exaclty my point, exactly why being worried about this is ok.

Yeah, they want to neuter him before he takes office. Create the illusion that he's illegitimate, not liked, and already goofing up. CNN is questioning literally EVERYTHING that he does. So are the other news outlets.

They're all working together to try and stop him, his agenda, and the slow awakening of white America. Trump kept Carrier in Indiana, so CNN does a story about a company that is moving to Mexico to deflate a major success story. They're all pushing counterarguments for everything good that he's done.

Get ready for "Wildlife disrupted by border wall - animals separated from their herds!". "Trump goofs up first call with Chinese President, is he stumbling into WWIII?". "Trump can't repeal Obamacare because he can't find funding for alternative!"

They're just going to keep this pressure up for 4 years after donning white gloves and treating Obama like a fragile sculpture for the last 8.

What claim?

Exactly. If they can overturn even one of these states, those results will be challenged and will likely end up in court. If things go on long enough, the state may miss Dec 19th which would reduce Trump's lead and delegitimatize his win. This why they waited until the very last fucking minute. But all three states is not happening without triggering a constitutional crisis that will end liberalism in this country as we know it.

Those votes came from absentee ballots that already existed dumbfuck, likely purposely not counted until now exactly for this scenario. There isn't enough ballots left to flip PA and if more magically show up of that magnitude they will be challenged before even half the media catches wind of it.

Yes and California will flip red.

She states in her fund drive, and the lawyer who started the campaign also states, that this is about bringing the issue of voter integrity to the forefront for the next election.

It's publicity and it was effective.

Outlets like CNN used it for Fake News fuel to help support their subversion campaign too.

electionreturns.state.pa.us

I'm sure the jews have shooped this website too though, watch out

They are going to lie and just say it happened with no proof to start a civil war. It's their only way to escape hanging for the human trafficking network they have been running.

For what scenario dumbfuck?

People making fun of Trump and saying he isn't a real president? You mean like Bush?

What's the source for?

Holy fuck...So much fear mongering.

Nothing will change, Trump WILL be president. There is nothing to worry about. Holy shit, research harder.

Liberals already don't care about the legitimicy of Trump's win because muh popular vote.

To be fair though, W Bush was a shit president.

Are you stupid. I said YOU have to shoop it to match your claim.

And he was a president for 8 years despite winning by the tiniest amout possible.

Quit trying to make americans concerned you austrian cuck

I have shooped this website and also that of WaPo, Philly Post and countless others to ebinly troll Sup Forums. Beware

They are going to commit fraud in all three states and start a civil war to distract from their pedo ring.

Fuck off subhuman filth. I hope General Mad Dog nukes you into oblivion.

PA will stay red. This entire thing is retarded. Maintain your trust in Kek and PA

There's also the case that Hillary conceded.

If you concede, it's done, and doesn't matter if there was blatant fraud because you agreed to drop out of the race.

The only person who benefits is Jill Stein who can get some media attention

They have been setting this up for some time.

Do not forget Hillary is evil beyond compare.

Do not forget she stole it from Sanders.

Do not forget this is Hillary's and many others last chance to avoid jail.

Do not forget they will go all the way.

Hillary all of a sudden getting a 21,000 vote boast is effectively mathematically impossible yet. .. they are considering this as real.

I trust all on pol already know Shillery has been furiously recruiting an army of recounters who are loyal to her. She is posting this on her website.

Thus is very very serious. This issue must not be dropped.

If you shooped them why don't they match your claim?

When you lie and fabricate evidence, the fabrication is supposed to support your lie, Adolph.

Jesus christ /leftypol/ did you learn nothing from the Soviets.

the concern shilling is crazy tonight

It's 9 o'clock in Austria and you have nothing better to do than concern trolling on Sup Forums. Reevaluate your life.

Cool source bro.

What claim?

>Austrian education
Delegitimacy his win. You only had to read my post to figure that. You should start by actually reading the articles you keep posting.

Absentee ballots from people outside of PA and most of them aren't in the military.

Even PA democrats are standing by the results.

where's the source you fuck

Could this be the overseas votes Soros rallied, being flooded into swing states?
What electoral votes do overseas voters count for otherwise?

My life is fine, I didn't need to run away from my home county, Vladimir

I don't know the reason for it, Trump has already won and people here aren't on edge anymore.

Super lazy too.

What sucks is that they're too lazy to care that their sources contradict their claims, and instead of relying on effective b8, they circumvent this failing by simply spamming multiple threads to disrupt the board.

Wow calm down herr wolf

What did you post the source for?

It's morning and you create thread after thread trying to concern troll Americans.

Ah, okay, I get what you're saying now. Yeah, the press and media bitching along with the leftists isn't enough to bring down a sitting president. I'd have to say I agree with you.

I voted Kerry in 2004, and boy was I sad that Bush won. I didn't care in 2000, so that didn't bother me much. But I'll admit I fell for the leftist bandwagon after 2001 - mostly because I knew it was being used to steer American politics and civilian life in specific directions. My mistake was believing that W and Cheney were the controllers of that move. Now that I've grown up, I see that there are (((people))) who manipulate both parties for their own gain.

The one politician I have not yet seen fall to (((them))) is our president-elect Donald J Trump. May he hold out against the barrage of bullshit the (((powers that be))) throw at him.

hillary wins

There is no point for him to read them. He knows they don't match his claims. The point is simply to have them present ITT to present an air of legitimacy to the thread.

I explained to him he'd be better off posting shooped caps, but I guess /leftypol/ doesn't use Corporate Stooge products like mspaint.

first claim is bullshit

second is from jill steins website..... from a recount "observer"

it could literally mean anything,they may have examined those machines...and you'd assume the person brought to the attention of election officials

since there has been no news about it,it's probably nothing

"TANKS IN 30 MINUTES"