On this episode of Steven Universe, Pearl, a main protagonist...

On this episode of Steven Universe, Pearl, a main protagonist, contemplates and almost commits infanticide to be reunited with her lesbian lover.
YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=neklsRs7Dy8
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Hudsucker_Proxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does Sup Forums actually unironically watch kids' shows?

/r/the_donald users are flooding in, guessing OP is one of those faggots.

I'm so glad I left my fetal alcohol syndrome looking ex when she started getting really into that show.

>lover
Everything is sex with you. You know nothing of knighthood or dedication to one's liegelord.

Who are you one of those communist pro "I kill my kids" people from /r/Enoughtrumpspam?

You two know each other? Get a room.

Former Sup Forumsmrade, I live here now.

>Posting a reaction image from an animated show

out of all the places to get spoiled on this episode it had to be Sup Forums

>Complaining about user complaining about other anons watching cartoons on a cartoon-watching board by using a cartoon reaction image

>braking the 5th wall

>Actually watching this Jewish garbage
>Fucking leaf

Yeah it checks out
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
I urge you to change your ways sir, lest you be lost to the kike media machine forever

to be honest if i could be an immortal lesbian from space and go on magical space munching adventures with my hot lesbian sister for all times

i dunno what i'd do
its a hot idea

Women can't be knights.

>Braking a wall that shall not be named

Shezow, what a cartoon!

>On this episode of Steven Universe, Pearl, a main protagonist, contemplates and almost commits infanticide to be reunited with her lesbian lover.
Well, yeah. She was literally designed for the purpose of being a slave, so when her master freed her, her slave-like psychology had her still be dedicated to her master, who by the way, never actually loved her. She's super fucked up and sad.

>YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS
I remember this meme. It's from The Nostalgia Critic. And it's been long enough that I actually feel nostalgic for it. It's like pottery.

Yeah, I'm from Sup Forums.

faggot

Is this real? If so everyone responsible should be shot.

>spoiled on this episode
Get out

youtube.com/watch?v=neklsRs7Dy8

but not a kid's show

>YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS

That's actually from the movie "The Hudsucker Proxy", which was released in 1994.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Hudsucker_Proxy

This show went downhill when they started introducing new gems.

really med me think

Why are you watching mainstream entertainment?

>Made by Film Victoria

So not only is it real, it was funded by your leaf tax dollars.

Faggot thinks this troll is serious

Why? When did crossdressing stop being funny? Hell, Looney Tunes had crossdressing with sexual connotations, but crossdressing just because it's funny is bad? Fuck you.

It's a cartoon for children about learning the "right" way to be a man by cross-dressing. It's one of the most repulsive degenerate things I have ever seen.