Would you ever date a black girl?

Would you ever date a black girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVG04EG1ljY
youtube.com/watch?v=i9fFwGzEJxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no

Looking for a high IQ child, thanks though.

Why does she look like a white girl in black face?

I'd rather die a kissless virgin than date a non-white woman.

she is so beautiful

Yes.

>he thinks i don't already

so many nigger lover threads lately

No, i've lived around blacks. The women are absolute whores who just want "sugar daddies". They all get pregnant at 16 and are unphased when their family members go to prison. Black woman are overall nice and caring but still selfish and ignorant.

Literally a white girl photoshopped to have black skin. Plz go shill somewhere else.

Dude...

That girl is

DARK
A
R
K

Soot looking bitch

welcome to nu-Sup Forums

East African

Absolutely not.
I can't take anyone seriously that would.

i would place my dingus in her gummers

No wonder you don't take your mom seriously

They look like horses from behind.

>those flawless almond eyes
>big lips
>high cheekbones
>round face
>non-white nose

Her nose may be small, but it's still resembles a black nose. And whites don't have a monopoly on Kardashian make-up trends.

HATER.

Upvoted, my civic nationalist friend.

Id sweep her chimney if you know what I mean

Who orders a BLT at Jimmy Johns?

Yeah, wouldn't marry or impregnate one though. Black girls can be fun.

Those dick sucking lips are hard to resist.

There's a pretty qt black girl in one of my unit classes who I wouldn't mind fucking desu fampai

Not every region in africa has the same looks.

Who is this and why is her lips the same color as her face?

/thread

Only if genetic engineering comes along for her to have white children.

There's something incredibly beautiful about the image of a blonde, blue eyed baby being nursed by a dark black woman. The woman looking lovingly into her baby's eyes.

>posting Drows

It's called a nigger. Sex indiscernible, no name as far as I know.

The pube-like hair is a dealbreaker

No.
Those that answer yes are engaging in a really complex and pathetic act that basically feeds off of their hatred for white girls as the pinnacle of beauty. Black girls are shit. No one wants them. Go beat off to "how little you need white girls" and cheap sexual dimorphism somewhere else.

Depends, if she was really pretty, very sweet, soft spoken and nurturing, I would be tempted to.

The biggest turnoff with black women these days is their attitude and lack of intelligence.

That said, black women look like they would be a lot of fun to have sex with.

But then again your kids wouldn't look like you.

I would impregnate Beyonce.

I retumbled your comment gender neutral friendo

;^)

No.
And I'm even black.
Everyone knows black girls are thieves. Plus they smell horrible.
God no

No nigger females are hairy and smell like an old mop, left unattended in a mental institution for the better part of a century. Also their knuckles are massive and scared from constantly robbing white people .

>>reddit

I would date that one. By god man

I dated a black girl briefly. I had trouble getting hard because naked black women are just not very attractive. It was white women or nothing from then on.

No, she's probably from South Sudan. East Africans are not that black, and she doesn't have their features.

>who just want "sugar daddies".

/thread

Delete this you fucking leaf before I rake you.

thats a tranny

People find this atteactive?

Everyone on Sup Forums is white you dumb-ass.

KYS

>implying thats a bad thing

2bh that pink to dark contrast makes me diamond

I would pull out!

Niggers are purple inside

Congratulations. You raked yourself.

She's have to be my dream girl desu. The thought of having a black gf and future spouse is kinda weird for me at least. If she was 10/10 and have an awesome personality I wouldn't go 2 seconds before muh dicking her and dealing with the fallout later.

I'm dating one now, pls hate on me guys

You will get a funk on your balls that will never wash off.

>face smooth and featureless as a mannequin head
>giant man-sized hands

Weird... if the hands looked less realistic, I'd swear that was a doll of some kind.

You're fucking retarded.

> He doesn't want to watch a black woman not only accept the end of her heritage, but to love it.

Black mothers with beautiful white babies would be the most anti-cuck thing possible, user.

>Dating

one with white features and bright eyes yeah but they would have to be half white

dunno i dont find girls attractive, point is she is ethiopean and has more subtle features than a south african.

Melanin so amazing white people don't even think her skin real xD

Lol no.

Yes, only if she has Caucasian features though and she doesn't act like a nigress.

Well faggot how about you stop pretending like any nigger girl is attractive to actual straight white men.

>letting a literal subhuman raise a white child

Are you fucking insane? Video very much related---

youtu.be/yVG04EG1ljY

First girl I ever came in was half black.

Your dick is not racist.

This is edited. Black women tend to have light fades on the tits. No black woman is that evened-out in melanin.

Nope. Whenever I make physical contact with blacks, it brings me a level of discomfort.

Doesn't matter what she looks like if she's black. I avoid them altogether.

THIS
Her tits look fucking weird dude

yes

FPBP

>black people
>real people

Nice meme

>south sudan
>not east african

Well, yeah, we're talking fantasy here. Black women don't fucking have white babies.

yes

>further muddying of your race through your extreme lack of testosterone driving you toward ugly foreign low iq brown women is ANTI KEK, don't you get it?!
Thanks for the advice man.

>hook up with black girl at a Halloween party
>we start making out, her friend owns the place, so we eventually lay down together
>as we're laying there bordering on fucking overhear all the shitskinned subhumans there murmuring about "the white boy getting the black chick" amongst other anti-white diatribes

i imagine actually dating one is 10x that. it's funny, shitskins, not even just niggers, get extremely butthurt when you're white and with the finest their race has to offer. kek

Im not gonna date a women from the ghetto just like i wouldnt date a women from a trailer park.

I work in a cafe and see many attractive, all white men with the mother lion type negresses and children so.
They are european couples, if that matters.

Kenyan

I dated one that was half black. Hottest girl I've ever fucked. Absent black father. She was nuts and had an eating disorder. All around terrible experience.

You're in for a surprise about how many blacks are on welfare.

But you are a non-white.

You are sick, mentally. Don`t destroy your racial heritage. Don`t even say, I wont have kids it`s fine. It is not and never will be.
Wrong.

>south sudan
>south

Fucking swedes

South sudan is central african

dating someone doesn't meant you're going to have kids with them user.

Yes they do. Mixed babies look white for the first month or so and gradually get darker. So yes they can have white BABIES but not white kids
t. Mixed niece

Yes , i would smash her back doors in

Tell us more about the sex user????

Hope your birth control doesn't fail or she doesn't get baby rabies and make it fail.

Yes it matters, europeans like to have sex with animals more than the US.

fuck off jamal

Dude exact same story here. Was she from Jamaica?

I have. Many. I've dated women from every race and background available in America. Sup Forums is not wrong. They are legitimately low IQ. The ones that make it up to the level of an average white person are ostracized by other blacks. Probably because non-whites are possessed by envy and they lash out at whatever is triggering their inferiority complex. So it's not hard to find (by their standards) intelligent black and brown women that exclusively date white men. They also have a low value on the sexual market so you're guaranteed to get more bang for your buck, so to speak, in every factor relating to fertility attraction, except intelligence.

nah lad. I love her and we want children.

¯\(°_o)/¯
youtube.com/watch?v=i9fFwGzEJxc

B... but she is so pretty.

I am too weak.

Might betray my heritage/10

Are south africans the new leafs?