Anyone have his pic?

Bahahahahahahhahaha

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>tfw 5'7

>veni vidi vici

Zyzz wannabe. Sad!

Kys

>tfw 6'2"

Honestly, there's something weird in seeing 5'7 white people. With flips and other asians, you can expect us to be manlets. But seeing whites below 6ft is just plain weird

>tfw 6'3''

same here bro, at least i'm in a country of manlets, so it isn't that bad.

As long as you supported Trump, you're a big man on the inside.

>5'9
Should I end it?

I'm 5'6 but I voted for Trump. Do I get any slack or is something I can't change really that important?

Why are lanklets so obsessed with manlets? Small ego? Penis? Insecurity? Manlets doesn't seem to give a fuck about lanklets at all.

spoken like a true manlet

i am 170cm tall and my dick is 17cm long. should i feel bad?

Im 6' 2" and feel short. How do u even live?

What's the matter? Personal issues? Manlet stole your gf? ;)

As long as it was due to malnutrition or something other than genetics you're fine. If your family is really that short, that sucks and you should get your kids genetically engineered to steer height into the upper half for your genes.

Idk I don't want to though.

>B-But guys I'm 5'11! King of the Manlets!
>R-right?

looks like someone has short """man""" syndrome
fucking backstabbing manlet
can't trust these damn elves/ trolls/ fairies

Im 6'1 and I feel dwarfed by the taller men I see in public. Life must blow for you

I'll just leave this here...

From World War I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantam_(military)

6-4 and I never notice how tall I am. Must be hard for the little man.

When will they ever learn?

It's a good thing I don't want kids. Otherwise they'll get my shit genes.

I'm 6 feet tall. Size 13 shoe. 7 inch cock. I'm pretty happy with myself.

holy fuck i love that image, real fucking pottery

>You will never have a woman over a foot taller than you in a short dress sexually dominate you
Why even live.

>lanklets
This doesn't even sound insulting, just sad. Like when a nigger calls a white person a cracker. There's nothing insulting about it, just an inferior being trying to irk a superior one.

God must hate you.

I'm 6'2" but my best friend came from a family of giants so i never felt tall. His brother is 6'5" and he's 6'11"

TWINK
W
I
N
K

>tfw I'd have to fuck a chick who was 7'4"

Yeah, sure, manlet

The funniest part is that because his skeleton is so small and weak, no matter how strong he gets he will be almost indefinitely weaker than someone taller. It would also be almost impossible for someone of his height to win in a physical confrontation against an opponent of greater stature because punches would hurt him more.

Can only manlets read this?

>it's a good thing women dont want me. Otherwise my kids would have bad genes

FTFY

You're not wrong. I've never had a gf. But even if I could get one I'd still not want any.

I feel almost bad for manlets

Going to the gym is practically a requirement for them if they ever hope to get laid

Haha look at that loser, what girl would ever date him over me?

manlets, when will you learn?

>I know for a fact that Hillary will win
Isn't it funny?

tfw tall girl fetish and every girl is taller than me

Please tell me all the faggots responding to this know this is Zyzz's friend.

OwO what's that?

I'm 5'4", but I'm gay so it works in my favor in that world

post moar pics

Speak for yourself, manlet.
>1,90m / (6'3' I think)

5'11 here, i wouldn't touch you with a stick manlet

yeah I know

>be short kid
>grow up smaller than the girls I liked
>start to grow fond of tall ladies
>growth spurt
>taller than most women and men around me
Feels good but also bad

a-at least act offended, c-cuck!

ITT: autistic tallfags circlejerking over having a small leg up in the dating game. It really isn't just about being tall. Yeah a lot of women like tall guys, but intelligence is a breadwinner. Women love capable men, or men with good personalities or artistic talents. Don't fall for the "kys manlet" meme that tallfags spread because they want to have a bigger leg up in the dating game.

kys manlet

I AM 5'10

GETTING MY LEGS BROKEN NEXT YEAR FOR 6'3

He's really cute desu, what do you think he smells like after the gym?

t. manlet
you're still a roach in the end, not worth it

>Tfw 6'4

I'm most probably whiter than you

>5'9
>manlet in 1st world
>go to 3rd world latin american country
>wear boots with 1.5'' heel
>i am now 5'10.5... and also the tallest guy here
>drowing in pussy

Get on my level lanklettes

Protip: Lambos and Ferraris are built for 5'9 men (true story, look it up)

zyzz's little fucktoy by the looks of it.

Im 5.62

Why even live?

doubt it, also don't forget white skin isn't equal to being white.

Get a load of this manlet

Alot probably, you have that gross lanklet noodle body

5'8, never noticed how short I am before I started visiting fit and fell for the manlet meme, hell I even dating girls taller than me. Now I'm constantly looking at taller people and envy them. Fuck you all hos use this manlet meme.

spotted the autistic socially unsuccessful tallfags

getting the surgery in Turkey?

lel, this. literally had no problem with my height until fit. some autistic faggot started the meme, we all fell for it, can't escape from it now.

>woman
>5'11
>future surgeon
>unsuccessful
you're a genetic failure, don't take your anger out on me senpai

>Called LifeLines, the record contains exhaustive detail about the lives and health of more than 94,500 people who lived in the northern the Netherlands from 1935 to 1967. In this three-decade snapshot, the people who had the most children were tall men, and women of average height, the team found.

>For example, the most fertile men were seven centimetres above the average height. Statistically, they had 0.24 more children on average than the least fertile men, who were about 14 cm below the average height.

>Compared to counterparts in other countries where they often tended to have fewer children, taller women also reproduced more in the Netherlands. Many postponed having children until after their studies, but once they forged a successful relationship, often had a large family.

>“Natural selection in addition to good environmental conditions may help explain why the Dutch are so tall,” said the study published Wednesday in the Royal Society journal Proceedings B.

>mfw manlets got BTFO by the Dutch women

yes, medical is just cheap here and the doctors are unironically top quality. I will be paying 30000₺ which is like $8500

t. Faggots who don't lift and are fat/skelly
>inb4 Manlet
Feels good being 6'1'

>This one is for the manlets

btw, who the fuck decided the cut-off for manlets be 5'6"? More like 6'0"

Why is turkey white?

>tfw 5'7 as a bottom

exactly bro. It's all conditioning. I used to make fun of my tall friend for being a tall lanklet, but then i started going on bodybuilding.com threads. Tallfags with no game who get initial flirts from girls but then fuck it up with their garbage personalities have such unsettled minds. So they come on forums like these and try to get average height dudes to feel down.

>tfw unironically 5'6
>tfw unironically use weights
>tfw I look at my own muscles in the mirror
>think to self "Looks good, maybe I'll actually get a girlfriend", "I just have to talk to them"
>look at own face
>Cry
>go outside
>literally dwarfed by everyone, including women
>cry

mixture of lots of cultures, the land has a veeery long historical past of byzantine, romans and many more civilizations etc. I doubt the percentage of genetically Turks are above 20 here.

whiter than France's national team kek

you will look like a plastic doll with short arms m8 dont do it

>literally dwarfed by everyone, including women
Thats my fetish desu

Dude that isnt even that bad, its short sure but you arent a literal midget. Just get a little muscle and wear fitting clothes, and dont act like a bitch.

>tfw 5'9
I honestly hate this board sometimes (fit even more so) for pushing the manlet meme. Now I feel self conscious all the time and constantly compare myself to other men. At least I have a 6.5 inch dick, so I suppose life isn't all bad
>inb4 6.5 is short because apparently pol's idea of a big dick is to have an actual elephant trunk between your legs

Looks like Frodo.

dyel?

enano puto

I have 5.5 inch dick but I'm not intimidated by a board full of virgin autists because I personally used the dick on real women and I saw it's more than enough (and learnt that sex is not about penetration)

they never learn, do they

>wear fitting clothes
So,
>shop in the children's section
or
>pay an insane amount of money and get clothes tailored to your size

>5'6''
Dude, the minimum height for a non-manlet is 6'2''

Goats are not women

you're a big guy