Not even in office yet and already caused at least two major international relations diasters

>Not even in office yet and already caused at least two major international relations diasters

Jesus Christ, we better pray that Hillary wins the recount or the Republican electors pick Cruz or some shit, because this is getting ridiculous.

Where the fuck am I supposed to hide when nukes start dropping because Trump got into a fucking Twitter argument with a foreign head of state?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/donald-trump-calls-taiwans-president-tsai-ing-wen-risking-diplomatic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media saying China is mad and China actually being mad are two different things.

>Trump causes two international relations hickups
>with countries that don't mean anything much on the world military stage
>Trump without being in office stopped WW3 by calming relations with Russia
>affraid of nukes

Are you literally mentally ill? Do you identify as a third gender or something?

What? Literally nothing has happened ctr.

Your anus is a disaster. You let way too many africans in, and all they brought with them was cholera and AIDS.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/donald-trump-calls-taiwans-president-tsai-ing-wen-risking-diplomatic/

>Shills actually think they have an argument or anything relevant whatsoever to say

Thank you for Correcting The Record! :^)

>I believe everything the medja say

>international relations disaster

making china mad does not mean its a disaster. we need to antigonize the chinks more...they get away with too much desu.

You underestimate how sensitive and easy to trigger Chinese are about Taiwan.

>Get nuked by Chinese instead of Russians

The net amount of nukes I'm getting is still in the positives, so this argument is retarded.

Torpedoing decades of established international standards on one of the most sensitive topics in international relations without thinking is not 'nothing'

>most sensitive subjects

Waahh fee fees are getting hurt trump is bad :'(

China has about 200 nukes. Their air force steals plane designs from the russians, their army is filled with underfed rice farmers who have never seen battle. China even attempts to sink one of our ships, we use our massive air superiority to demolish their navy. They need us a lot more than we need them

Refer to
On a serious note though, Sup Forums

Do you think they poison the water supply in liberal cities? Whats your theory for how unbelievably stupid and easily influenced they are?

>us
>underestimating rice farmers again

>Whats your theory for how unbelievably stupid and easily influenced they are?

She lost. Get over it.

>gender is a social construct
>china gets to label this guy how they want when they want

Liberals. I'll never fucking understand it.

Well when we have modern technology and can know where the enemy is before they can even see us, they won't last long

China needs to have a reality check that it is a paper dragon. Trump will deliver that reality check.

stop defending pedo, devil worshipping, literally most evil people of all time
you fucking scumbag

>major international crisis
UN special session tomorrow on trumps tweet

Defcon 1 incoming

>Get nuked by Chinese instead of Russians
You realize that China loves Trump, right?
The public backs him and feels that the American media is even worse propaganda than their own, and the government is rushing to enact the same protectionist and anti-immigration reforms now that they can do so without the World Police undermining them.

It's so refreshing to have a president that will stand up to the fucking slopes. Fantastic to watch the fucking media tripping over themselves worrying how pissed China is. I hope they get the message there's a new sheriff in town and he's got a lot of fucking boats.