Anti-white CBC double standard

Nothing to see here goyim. Move along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/cbc-no-caucasian
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipegger-fed-up-with-fitness-professionals-who-say-she-s-too-fat-to-be-fit-1.3699503
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Rules
mainstreetresearch.ca/canadas-donald-trump-leads-conservative-leadership-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw my tax dollars funded that video

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t

Money well spent :(

Share this picture with your normie friends if you want to do something constructive.

>not gonna happen
>embrace the beige
What? As long as nobody is forcing anyone to not racemix why should their choice of not racemix undermined? You do what you do and let others do what they want to do.

You guys really need to do something about your King Leaf

If you don't Trump might have to handle him BIGLY

I've never been so redpilled in my life until i saw this video. They aren't even trying to hide it.

Yeah it's disgusting and once you're eyes are open about it, you can never go back.

CBC has been up to this shit for years

>This blatant racism

That can't be real.....

Native Americans didn't invade Europe and Genocide the locals to near extinction.

Now imagine a commercial with a bunch of white people saying

WHITE POWER
>WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
>WHITE POWER

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/cbc-no-caucasian

They (rightfully) got shit on for it

ha ha fuck you canada you deserve it

>fuckamericaamericapleasehelp.jpg

>Your right to exist is determined by how many medals you win in the Oppression Olympics.

>never been apart of a political party

Does joining the CPC mean I can vote who's going to be the running for candidacy for prime minster? Because leitch would have my vote, time to defund these cucks.

pardon the shit tier grammar and spelling, I've been up for way too long.

You can't be racist to white people, retard.

kek they've disabled the comments.

just read it

sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt

I used to visit Canada a great deal in my youth and teens. What the fuck has happened since then??? I know the answer, but I'm still baffled.

lmao is 25% considered full blood indian for them?

Yes it does. Go register right now.

www.conservative.ca

FUCK YEAH, NIGGS WILL GO EXTINCT!

Oh right my bad. And you can only have diversity in white countries because fuck logic

We have had exposure to advertising screaming WHITE POWER for hundreds of years!

Let other people also do it a bit.

You cant scream WHIT?E POWER anymore because of the negative consequences it has had for our history.

Intersectionality at work. Natives are an "oppressed" group and have a right to protect their bloodline. Whites however are oppressers and have no rights whatsoever. It's exactly the kind of thinking that the Nazis used. Jews were described as being a rich and influential group who were sucking nations dry through their banking and high political positions. Nevermind that the majority of jews were just average Joe's. Class hatred lumped them all together in the same basket. The same thinking applies here.

Most people in power in the western world are white. Wall Street? White. Politicians? Mostly white as well. Therefore all whites are oppressors, even the white homeless guy is superior to a an ivy league educated black man because of "reasons".

It's a classic human way of thinking. By making up reasons to hate a group and blame them for everything wrong in society you create one rule for them and another rule for "The Other". Intersectionality just allows the leftists to think like KKK member while still (in their minds) holding the moral high ground.

Nigger detected

enjoy your third world shit hole. You fucking apes destroyed that country and scared all the white people out.

Your country is the country people fly over to go to some place nicer and whiter

>this is what passes for Canadian comedy shows now
Superior canadian show coming through.

I will redpill you all on Trudeau.

We call him Prime Minister Selfie because we all know his antics are transparently phony, he is actually Harper lite already greenlighting pipelines and shilling for globalist trade deals. He is liberal in name only, making token gestures to appease the radical base who are already onto his shenanigans.

It's common to see other articles here in the West of natives wanting custom dating apps so they can identify each other in order to further specific bloodlines. Of course if a white person wants to do this, OMG LITERALLY HITLER

CBC is retards fueled by our money.

They've been disabling their comments on a good number of their videos (and even some of their livestreams) in the last year or so. They had a lot of comments that wouldn't be out of place here.

Institutionalized leftism. Canada's going to be trailing behind most of the world in the pendulum swing back to the right.

25% is lots, there are people who are 1/8th native that claim it as their dominant heritage

I've been in favour of defunding the CBC ever since this showed up on my twitter feed:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipegger-fed-up-with-fitness-professionals-who-say-she-s-too-fat-to-be-fit-1.3699503

I was leaning towards Berner, but this "beige horizon" thing is so outrageous I might vote Leitch just to defund their asses

Well that's the liberal logic, they can say whatever they want to you, but god forbid you would say something back at them. Fuck I hate liberals so goddamn much.

Is there any chance of him being ousted early? Sort of like impeachment?

to be fair, there is a reason Indians need to keep their bloodlines pure. Its the only way they can keep getting all those nice injun benefits the government gives them, they need a certain percent of the blood otherwise they default from status Indian to just plain Metis.

Except when you look closer, most of those 'white' people in power are actually Jews.

how much % do you have to be to qualify for them bennies?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything in our system. The Liberal party could just make another person PM.

Short of dying or resignation it would not be possible. But the masses are waking up he has been booed a couple of time in the last few weeks and barely makes public appearances lately.

Sure, at anytime parliament can cast a vote of non confidence, typically this is done by rejecting the budget put forth by the PM's cabinet and in order for the country to function a new election has to be called.

However highly unlikely since Trudeau’s party holds 184 of 338 seats. The 154 opposition members lack the numbers to toss him out unless he really becomes such an embarassment his own party throws him under.

Otherwise we have to wait 3 years, and he can get relected, forever.... there's no term limits in Canada.

He just made one 2 days ago green lighting a bunch of new pipelines while at the same time, performing a political stunt about how much he cares about the environment.

If Europeans had been trying to genocide the locals their wouldn't be anyone left to complain.

The thumb ratio makes me happy

It's not based on blood, it's based on the status of your parents. It's complicated but there's basically two kinds of status indians - a "full" status and a "half" status. They both get the same benefits, but the status of their children will differ. Basically breaks down like this:

Full + Full = Full
Full + Half = Full
Half + Half = Full
Full + No Status = Half
Half + No Status = No Status

Also keep in mind that status is entirely voluntary. You can be eligible for full status but choose not to get it. Many 1/4 and 1/8th (or less) people do this because they don't want to be associated with gibsmedats.

I registered for the cpc for the first time this year. I think bernier would defund these cucks too?

The CBC is fucking rediculous gomeshi used the exposure he had on it to rape bitches and they still act like they have the moral high ground. They get away with far too much they can't keep acting like they are beyond reproach.

>I think bernier would defund these cucks too?

No stupid. He wants to keep the CBC. Stop being a low information retard.

Is he implying rape? Seems like he's saying its inevitable regardless of what white people want.

Can this be considered a violation of Canadian hate speech law?

you get to vote, but the process is a little fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Rules

It's impossible for leitch to win, should vote for Bernier.

>Advocates reversing the Liberal government's $150 million budget increase to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as well as forbidding the CBC from selling commercial time, which provides $250 million in funding, and require it instead to rely on corporate sponsorship and fundraising as the PBS and NPR in the United States does. Would also stop the CBC from "unfairly" competing with the private sector by changing its mandate so as to end it from hosting sports programming, music streaming, game shows, or other programming that competes with commercial fare and refocus the CBC's mandate so that it concentrates primarily on public affairs.

Vote for the cultural action party, they are the only registered anti-immigration party in Canada

I raged

>It's impossible for leitch to win, should vote for Bernier.

Leitch has an 8% lead on Bernier you dumbass faggot. Bernier can't even beat Chong the faggot.

mainstreetresearch.ca/canadas-donald-trump-leads-conservative-leadership-race/

>waste your vote goy

>We were asked to seek a cast of diversity. We mistakenly took that to mean that the production was not seeking Caucasian actors.
haha

do you know what the rules are? you can't with by plurality, it's a ranked ballot ensuring someone like leitch will lose

Scumbag liberals, I've seen how they treat indigenous people up on those reservations. Abject poverty, and dirty trailers. Took their children so they could be raped by strangers.

They do that to themselves desu. The liberals just pander to them for votes.

The government gives the reserves millions a year, and the chiefs squander it on skidoos, quads, and blow.

When they want new houses built the spray paint "need new house" on the side.

>Native Americans didn't invade Europe and Genocide the locals to near extinction.

They sure as hell genocided other Indian tribes. And enslaved and raped them too. Sometimes they even ate them. If they didn't invade Europe and spread mayhem it's only because they weren't smart enough to invent ocean-going ships and celestial navigation. They'd have been happy to rip the heart out of every European if they had the opportunity.

Autist roleplays as a beor and screencaps his own post. Sad!

Dont yield. Keep fighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

FUCK THE CBC

>mfw my tax dollars funded that video

fucking this

wake up canada

Not an argument.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN