Rodrigo Duterte Says Donald Trump Endorses His Violent Antidrug Campaign

nytimes.com/2016/12/03/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-donald-trump.html

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Davao_City_bombing#Reactions
philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/04/1610005/mexico-drug-cartel-actively-operating-philippines-says-duterte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's scary to think Trump has nuclear codes to do whatever he wants.

literally nothing wrong with this, duterte is /ourguy/

That you're the 18th retard to make this same thread? Yeah really makes me think

Like out of the movie eh?

Rodrigo is doing Gods work

(((Jew York Times)))

Hopefully this is a sign that Trump will do something to stop the use of Marijuana in the United States.

Fucking. Based.

i dont see a problem with this

hopefully we nuke your shithole of a country first leaf

Duterte is so based he made Abu Sayyaf shit itself for taking responsibility for the Davao bombing.

>The Islamist militant group Abu Sayyaf, through its spokesman, reportedly claimed responsibility for the alleged bombing as it called on the mujahideen in the country to unite against the Armed Forces of the Philippines.[10] The group later denied the reports by saying that it was their allies, the Daulat Ul-Islamiya responsible for the explosion saying that the Daulat's actions was to sympathize with the Abu Sayyaf. Its spokesman said that the attacks will not stop unless Duterte were to adopt the hadith as law of the country and he himself seek conversion to Islam.[11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Davao_City_bombing#Reactions

I can't wait for the anti-drug crusades led by Jeff "If You Smoke Reefer You're Meeting the Reaper" Sessions. Time for the streets to run red with the blood of junkies.

no problem killing scumbags that deal hard drugs

This.

Fuck these low-life criminals!

pls nuke canada trump

good, shithead retard junkies deserve to pay.

It's their country, he can take care of the problem however he sees fit and it's working.

>nytimes

at this point i'm basically assuming everything the times says is a complete lie

I think youre the same person shitting up every thread

doesn't make me think, I agreed with duterte when he started. just gotta watch him so the power doesn't get used to kill political rivals and whatnot. but hardcore drug dealers and distributors? I don't want to pay for them to sit in jail for the next fifty years so I can pay for the rest of their life as an unproductive senior citizen in our welfare state.

very peaceful religion

>AS: "We dindu nuffin misser Duterte we wuz peaceful n shit"

Look what you did Sup Forums. America. I hope you're happy

When will they fuck?

DU30E really only killed a handful of Chinese triad members and degenerates and told the rest to self-surrender, the media outrage with him is overblown.

We could use these methods here, there is a literal army of crackheads about 6 blocks from me eating up so many resources our paramedics are warning they will have to reject legit calls to deal with some junky scumbag who OD'd for the hundredth time in a week.

Just talked to a flip the other day, she says people don't mind Rodrigo's antics because the country is so lost to drugs, gangs and corruptions they hit a point of no return.

Got slapped with a typical Trump is racist line, asked what he said that was racist and was referred to statements about Muslims. Wrote about 5 paragraphs detailing Sweden's rape increase, gender-separate public schools, curfews, no-go ghettos declared by Swedish government, the displacement of Germans and Italians to house refugees, the stacked birthrate, our own corruption and real reasons we meddle in the middle East, among other stats including the Somali attack in my home state of Ohio, concluding we won't ban Muslims but simply vet them more thoroughly.

No argument, didn't scare her away, we had a great conversation and she had a fine understanding. You know when we get to talking about EU, globalism, various #xyzexits, and taking our countries back, I sometimes forget Rodrigo is over there doing his thing too.

My Filipino neighbors are awesome, very generous. Pic related, couldn't get him to vote but this is what he had to say.

God bless the Philippines.

>philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/04/1610005/mexico-drug-cartel-actively-operating-philippines-says-duterte

Duterte's building a wall of his own.

A lot of us Flips are just fed up with how shit is handled, which is why a majority voted for based Donald.
One made of bullets.

Hitler approves.