Foxy knoxy

Just got done watching the documentary on Netflix. She seems innocent enough. Came off as very genuine, but then again woman are very manipulative. I think the media was just after her a lot and lie like they always do. Most likely that the nigger is guilty. There are a few strange parts though. The proof that there were more than one person killing the girl, no proof of anyone climbing up the building. This could be the detectives just being retarded as exemplified by them being so incautious with their investigation. Plus the investigator seemed autistic about small details because of movies and shit. What do y'all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/13487972/amanda-knox-documentary-the-innocence-project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

italian justice is fucked up

i dunno what really happened but one of the magistrates involved was fucked in the head

I don't really know much about anything related to this subject but Amanda Knox is a certified A1 BABE

She used the race card and blamed a nigger
Italian police fucked up big time

Yeah it does seem to good to be true, like she knew she could get away with it if she pinned it on soneone obvious.

Shes guilty af. Changed her story several times, tried blaming other people, tried to forge an alibi for herself. Then ran to america crying crocodile tears on tv.
Shes a top psychopath, just managed to get away cause shes qt and murrican.

Go back to being irrelivant since the 5th century.

MIGA

I think what really fucked the police here was the focus on DNA. They probably would have locked her up if they just went over all the general evidence and not relied on that so much

Where can I watch it other than jewflix?

yea, the real question is, would you still sleep with her or marry her knowing shes cute as fuck but shes a murderous psycopath?
I still cant answer this, i think i wpuld probably risk it

Fuck yeah, her and Jodi Arias

I think it's a Netflix exclusive but you can always pirate

I'd fuck her because if there's any other murders surrounding her she knows she's screwed.

After she came back to the states, I saw her in Capitol Hill in Seattle literally walking the streets. Had to do an about face. I dont know where im going with this post

That's pretty cool. Do you know if she still lives in Seattle?

Sorry for the jewish source, but she resides in West Seattle currently.

vogue.com/13487972/amanda-knox-documentary-the-innocence-project/

>Just a sex prank bro!

Dang. She seems to be doing pretty well off. Would kek pretty hard if that writer she's dating shows up dead one day.

I don't know if she did it or not but I'm 100% for sure everyone wants to find her innocent because she's hot. It's human nature and halo effect.

Exactly. It's typical female response, dodge responsibility. They'll blame other people even when it just over-complicates the matter, like saying a friend made do something and now she's got to drag this person in or make them up. Anything to avoid responsibility.

I mean people would do this naturally if accused of murder. But the way her (and Casey Anthony and other) do it is so typical female.

>I still cant answer this, i think i wpuld probably risk it

>t. Magistrate over the case

We know she was licking your hairy Italian asshole to get off those charges!

I'd say that's pretty smart but I see some Gone Girl shit going on here and her just getting away with murder for as long as she's hot.

Ya shes a qt, can murder me any day

She and her italian boyfriend were both 100% innocent. There was literally zero evidence connecting either of them to the crime. The real killer was this guy. All evidence pointed to him being the murderer.

Why do Italians believe everything their shitty media tells them?

There is no evidence that she was involved and the guy who actually did it confessed and was convicted. You have to be mentally retarded to think she wasn't being railroaded by your shit justice system.

>Fuck yeah, her and Jodi Arias
This, I have a really strong natural attraction to female psychopaths to the extent that if im attracted to a girl she probably is one.

Correction, the nigger did not confess.

But all the evidence pointed to his guilt.

This is the most logical conclusion but it still leaves out who was with the nigger when he did it and/or leaves the possibility Amanda knew she could just blame it on a nigger

As Italian i can tell you our legal system is shit. She was probably guilty.

And then after that, the Italians literally offered to commute his sentence for making up some BS story about Amanda being involved in some convoluted way. The entire trial was a disgrace.

why di americans believe everything their shitty media tells them?

If anything the coverage on italian media was much longer and mich more in depth. In murrica it was much more superficial and biased towards her cause shes murrican.

also >shit justice system
Dude we have one of the oldest legal systems in the world. Based on centuries of history from the roman law. Where people are actually convicted based on the law, not like in the us with stupid fucking juries and judges, and theres a right to multiple processes not like in the us where they acquit someone and can mever change their mind based on new evidence

>This is the most logical conclusion

It's literally the only logical conclusion. All evidence pointed to Rudy Guede being the murderer. Period.

Yeah you're probably right. It highly unlikely he was framed so well

>If anything the coverage on italian media was much longer and mich more in depth.

And that's exactly the problem. The murder was a very simple, straightforward crime. Brutal, but not in any way complex. All evidence pointed towards Rudy Guede being the murderer. Simple as that. The Italian media went wild trying to come up with some convoluted mystery-novel plot. The American media simply gave the facts of the case.

Hnnnng

Throughout the entire thing the Italians would not find 1 single shred of physical evidence connecting Amanda or Raffaele to the murder. On the other hand, there was mountains of physical evidence pointing towards Rudy Guede. His semen was all over (and inside) the victims dead body. That doesn't really leave much room for interpretation.

Rudy Guede (the nigger) was the only guilty since he already had multiple precedents about breaking inside homes, stealing shit and harassing women.
The police also managed the case really bad, they ruined some proofs and jumped to conclusions too quickly; for example it was said that Raffaele's DNA was found on Kercher's bra hook, but then they realized that if Raffaele did rape her then his DNA would be all over the place, not just on the bra hook.
The police was to blame also for the fact that they found DNA traces in weird places, because those faggot policemen grabbed the proofs without gloves and displaced the fingerprints and the DNA around the house.
It was a case of "Shit, we fucked up big time, we have to craft a believable story" and they ruined the life of 2 white persons because blaming the nigger would have been too raisis.

How much of a retarded ape one must be to leave all of his DNA on a corpse and not get rid of it in the first place? Stupid nigger, I hope he is daily raped in jail.

What if she wasn't dead when he fucked her?

Americans take criminal justice very seriously. If she was guilty we wouldn't have objected to her being convicted.

We pored over the evidence that was sloppily collected by the incompetent Italian police and noted that no actual physical evidence placed Amanda Knox at the scene of the crime.

The only so-called evidence was "the way she reacted when she found out her roomate was dead was kind of weird. Look at her face! She isn't crying!"

It was truly pathetic. I still don't understand why the Italians had it out for her so much, seemingly just because she was an American, as if her national origin had anything to do with whether or not she was guilty or innocent.

this

Didn't the Italians think she was a witch or something?

Nice quints
Yeah the documentary glossed over the semen. That pretty much sells it for me. Fucking coons

He also went to the bathroom in the apartment where the murder took place and forgot to flush the toilet. More DNA. And on top of all that he got blood stains everywhere. Rudy was the killer 100% and there is no way that anybody else was involved.

P(chimpout|nigger) > P(Noir style murder|murrican woman)

The nigger made up the story involving Knox, see the whole trial.

He even made up a story about how a guy came in with a knife and killed her saying "he's black he will be prosecuted".

The most disgusting thing about this is that he got paroled and is only doing 16 years.

My bayesian dude you need a few more of these >>>>

She's guilty and someone was paid off to reverse the decision so she could be flown out of the country before they re-arrested her

Then post mortem vaginal tearing would have been included in the medical report.

italy is a banana republic, i wouldnt trust anything an italian official says ever, because the likelihood is they are one of three things

1) mafia
2) corrupt/paid off
3) completely retarded