youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/
phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/
youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY&feature=youtu.be&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=e7FqB3RJ2as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROM_image
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q_q61B-DyPkThis
youtube.com/watch?v=O3Z5UGE3g5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let us discuss a simple thing
That Obama was a pathetic pussy
He was such a pathetic pussy that actual Presidential addresses mean less than a Trump's twitter
Trump as a shit poster means more than Obama
This is not because simply Trump attracts more attention, it is because America rules the world
And Obama was the type of pussy to pretend this was not true
Trump is the dick to remind all the reality of the world
Prepare to get fucked pussies of the world

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/

guys.... this is bad. 100% - 100% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 0% - 0% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Daily reminder that concern trolls should kill themselves. The recounts will change nothing.

Time to sleep awoobros

Japan#2
Korea#3
China#4

no globalists

Hold it you dummies!

How have we NOT started calling him Mitt Romknee?

THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA

DEFEND THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nth for a person cannot exist in a permanent state of terror without breaking down mentally.

> Donald Trump's Twitter now accounts for almost 10% of the sites traffic

say sorry ptg!

Fake news, just breath

Yes, it is odd. Almost as if this didn't happen. But why would New York Magazine ever make something up?

phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/

>An updated count Friday by state election officials shows Trump's lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton has shrunk to 49,000, from 71,000.

>That puts Trump's lead at 0.8 percent, down from more than 1 percent, out of 6 million votes cast. It's still shy of Pennsylvania's 0.5 percent trigger for an automatic statewide recount. Trump's Pennsylvania victory was crucial to his capturing the White House.

So convenient that they "'''''''found''''''' these votes after Jill missed the recount deadline. What an amazing coincidence!

Muslim isn't a race.

Isn't that the story that ended up being made up

I'm guessing they won't ban him then?

they would have to flip all 3 of them. good luck with that

Why is Ann Coulter being such a damn concern troll blackpilled faggot lately? It's like every nanosecond Trump spends not saying he wants to gas all spics, he's somehow planning some HUGE cuck.

Trump is still going to be President right?
youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY&feature=youtu.be&t=26s

I know you're just """pretending""" to be retarded but you really need to stop now. You have a more valid reason to be concerned over a meteor hitting your house than you do of Jill steins money scam.

The woman has been stabbed in the back for 20 years, give her a break.

STOP BULLYING!

Eric Trump runs after Trump delivers a successful/mostly-popular two-term presidency of unprecedented peacetime economic expansion.

Do Sup Forumsacks vote Trump to continue the political dynasty?

>religion with over a billion followers on the planet
>a minority
>racism

Fuck that bitch doesn't know what she's talking about.

This, I can't wait for the electors to vote so these people kill themselves for ever worrying about Stein's money scam.

Post an example please. Ann can't be that off her rocker.
youtube.com/watch?v=e7FqB3RJ2as

Coulter has always been like that.

People forget her dream ticket was Romney/Walker. she's just an oddball.

That is the funniest picture I have in my head in a while. This doesn't even make any sense, of all the things to publicly shout at a minority Donald Trump is the most pointless.

Did tales of MAGA gear decked skinheads screaming racial slurs not get the point across Trump supporters are racists clearly enough?

I'd bully her with my pOnOs

Tbqh, I don't blame her, in a certain sense, all prior experience teaches me to be very fucking cynical. Politically, the right wing is like a mistreated dog or spouse. We just know we'll get the shaft again, and if we dont, its a surprise really.

Not just an amazing coincidence, I'd say it's a PURE coincidence!

Should use this for ROM instead:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROM_image

Why was he so creepy?

GUYS

FUCK

SHIT

MY AWOO JUST TOLD ME SHE'S PREGNANT

WHAT DO?

> What are absentee ballots
> What are urban areas being mostly liberal

All Absentee ballots are now accounted for. There are no more.

They were not "found", they were processed. They had been received by the canvassing board, but not tallied yet. Now they have been tallied.

They were not all for Clinton, despite the lies flying around on twitter. They were just mostly for her, since they were mostly from Philadelphia.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html
> Donald Trump's Lead Drops as New Votes Tallied in Pennsylvania, But Election Outcome Change Not Expected
> Election Outcome Change Not Expected
> A recount or the newly tallied votes from paper ballots aren't expected to change the outcome of the election. Douglas Hill of the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania said

> there aren't enough uncounted ballots outstanding to flip the state.

Eat shit and shut the fuck up.

>not Don Jr

>user thank you for coming over
>Barron says you never bullied him
>says you are his best friend
>he wont be home for another couple of hours
>how can I best thank you?

Hey /tg/.

Been away for a few weeks now, can ya'll give me a quick update on this recount autism all the normies keep spewing?

I know it's bullshit and nothing will come out of it, but still.

i both miss and love you

He's not creepy he was just misunderstood and looking for young sweet love.

>mfw I hear the news today as a Taiwanese American

I don't know enough about Eric but I'd vote for Don Jr. in a heartbeat.

Disavow

>I don't blame her

I blame her for being a massive moron who can't be bothered to wait or trust who she supports. For example if Ron Paul ran and she supported him and he won what do you think would happen? She would dump him because he doesn't say that politicians are corrupt every nanosecond. She's the biggest Idiot when it comes to conservatives, she's like the people's version of George W Bush.

Hmmm, always the same link. Are there any other news sites that are reporting this?

Who is their source?

>give a bunch of money to Bernie Sanders
>he runs away with the money
>don't learn your lesson
>give a bunch of money to Jill Stein
>she runs away with the money

JUST

You know why...

Take responsibility and be a good dad.

Thought that but someone will say "hurr thats a rom burner why is it mitt rom burner knee?" So whatever just used most common thing people use the word "ROM" for.

the Huffington Paint went a little too delusional on this one

First for Tucker, you can't cuck the tuck

>OMFG DRUMPF JUST CALLED THIS GUY I DON'T LIKE, HE'S ABOUT TO GIVE AMNESTY!

No, fuck her. She falls for media memes.

>point out their both Jews
>get branded an Antisemite

>When you really should go to bed because you got shit to do in the daytime, but /ptg/ is love, /ptg/ is life.

Good post. Concern shills are giving me GRIDS

Looks more like Eva Mendez than huma

3 ex-CTR operatives now employed by New York Magazine to manufacture fake news for bedwetting and teeth gnashing.

She doesn't understand.

B-but it's race mixing and we're not even married.

Ah, thanks user.

How did you celebrate?

Watch this videos faggots
And tell me Trump has not been consistent
He literally laid out his campaign on day one
youtube.com/watch?v=q_q61B-DyPkThis man knows

My concern here is the trend they could use to tie up electoral votes, I get he'll get into office one way or the other. I just don't get why this is seen as a none issue? This is easily something they can use to undermine him the next four years.

anyone have a link to full MSNBC election night coverage? can't fnid it on youtube, they might be using copyright requests

I was confused with the disk, then the next second I thought ROM as in a CD-ROM.

>Spellcheck no longer identifies CD-ROM as a word.

Marry her. Right now. You wouldn't want to see her cry now would you?

This

Dude just stop.

More importantly, how did the parents react.

>When you try to get a handle on real life politics in order to have real life conversations, but instead all you can provide to a conversation is memes and chinese cartoons, specifically a wolf girl that, surprisingly, goes "Awoo~"
Awoo~

I can't find it either. Sorry user.

i said say sorry drumfpkin!

This, you faggots do realize the reason the networks and AP called PA for Trump is because they get told how many outstanding ballots there are and they calculate that Trump has a 99.99% chance of winning the state, right? That's how states get called.

>my concern

Take it and stick it. Stop worrying about lefty posturing, because that's all it is.

Because if it's tied he'll still get elected only dumb fucks like you who want attention for pretending to be retarded actually care.

Read up on the liberal salt claiming that Taiwan is a totalitarian regime of sorts and laugh about it.

So far, Trump has brought together:
>Jews and Neo-Nazis
>authoritarians and libertarians
>gays and evangelicals
>Brits and Frogs
>Frogs and Krauts
>Israelis and Palestinians
>Indians and Pakistanis (?)
>Taiwanese and ChiCom's
>Japanese and Chinese (?)
>Japanese and Koreans
>Chinese and Koreans
>Koreans and Koreans

So are the 22,000 ballots in PA all they could come up with? Do you think this will affect the outcome of the court decision on Monday?

Sup Forums has really changed me. Believe me. It does tremendous amount of work on your psyche bigly.

Because upending decades of political precedent because of one unconventional candidate is fucking stupid and will needlessly complicate shit more than it needs to be.

And if it's tied he's still likely to win.

This is literally muh CONTESTED CONVENTION all over again.

Is there a video of Hope Hicks speaking? I don't think I've heard her voice before.

They don't know about it yet because they run a tutoring center and work pretty late on tues. and fri. so didn't get home in time to watch the evening news.

>racemixing
Your towels are waiting for you at the "showers"

No, they fucking didn't. Link?

jam your dick up her and use reverse pumping action to suck the baby out

youtube.com/watch?v=O3Z5UGE3g5M

/Trumpgen/ Karaoke when?

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm concern shilling, user. I really haven't been home all day and am trying to get caught up.

I WILL BE A PRESIDENT FOR ALL AMERICANS

tumblr noses are so goddamn stupid

Dahnold, did you think it was over? The house will vote for a true conservative. See you in January.

I have no proper source for this one, but this may mean that degeneracy could get BTFO bigly.

Me too, but, as I'm sure you know, it takes up so much of my time.
Shit, I've missed deadlines on some essays because of this shit.
Getting better at controlling myself though.

HOLY FUCKING NIGGERS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE NIGGER FUCKING 22,000 PHILLY BALLOTS, WHEN THE AP CALLS A STATE THE CANDIDATE HAS A 99.99% CHANCE OF WINNING BECAUSE THEY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT OUTSTANDING BALLOTS

UNLESS THEY FIND A TRUCKLOAD OF -UNACCOUNTED- BALLOTS, THEY CAN GO 100% FOR HILLARY AND TRUMP WILL STILL WIN BECAUSE OF THE ORIGINAL LEAD.

That's what you said last thread.

How long does it take to get caught up?

This. I hope the shills die in a painful and embarrassing way.