He called Tommy Sotomayor a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but I cannot stand this faggot

lets see

Wait did he? Source?

He is still an insufferable cuckservative faggot

lol, he litterally bitched in the last episode that people send him pictures of him being gassed and complained everyone thinks he's a jew..

anyways, he's kind of boring. only repeats himself.

He can fuck my ass and call me niggerbitch freely because I HATE Tommy Sotomayor that much.

why? here's literally stomayor bringing on david duke youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs

just a mainstream conservative who thinks he is a know it all

That co-host was bantering and said "black don't crack" and Crowder said back "no actually a lot of them do".

>Tommy Sotomayor

Please tell me I'm not living in the timeline where this guy is relevant.

are you a bot?? could you please elaborate your points of view?

>uncucked
>implying he was cucked in the first place
He thought Hitler was shit tier because he wasn't hardcore enough, how is that cucked?

He's pro gay yet claims to be a christian, fucking faggot cuckservative

Fuck this kike. Also Tommy Sotomayor is based af

Woah man, don't post Steven "Making Jews Scream Louder While Turning em into Chowder" Crowder. That guy gives white nationalists a bad name.

He's as cucked as the rest of the boring old fags who rant about degenerates. He missed the Trump train and now he's trying to sell coffe mugs. Get fucked you weak spineless pussy.

You fucks would all still be voting for establishment cucks if it wasent for the womanizing sexual Tyrannosaurus Trump. Quit being such faggots all your life.

he's a stereotypical nigger only difference is he blames all nigger problems on black women instead of the usual nigger technique of blaming them on white people

Anybody who has an online show is a faggot

Why are Canadians so gay?

Seriously fuck off. Steven Crowder is a genocidal maniac who would give hitler pause. I mean fuck I want to gas the kikes too but that fuck gave me vivid descriptions of how he would like to slowly flay the flesh from all the non-aryan peoples. Guys hardcore.

proof or gtfo

Shut up Crowder. Quit pandering to pol.