SHUT IT DOWN

>school makes petition for sanctuary campus
>tfw they hit their "goal"
>tfw they see the President Elect signs their petition
>tfw they realize they were memed

You know what to do

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_IwFeW6L524CneKDKaCK_P5tio79hkcbz3ZslajDc8wCjmw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUa65cgX9c
youtube.com/watch?v=2AkgCrF4b5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WSU is cucked as fuck. In for this.

they wont read those signatures

(((OP)))

>ban government agencies from coming on campus

lol who the fuck do these people think they are?

>Hey we are here to arrest and deport McMexican
>>NO U NOT ALLOWED
>We have a warrant. If you do not let us in, you are impeding a federal investigation and will be arrested
>>NO U NOT ALLO-
>STOP RESISTING!

*BANG BANG*

All that has to be done is to threaten to cut federal funding/grants for the school and they'll bend the knee in a heartbeat.

>college is too expensive
>please increase out tuition to cover the cost of disobeying federal authorities to protect foreigners

Nice list ya got there

This, it's nothing but posturing. "Intellectuals" are weak prostitutes.

DON'T CLICK GOOGLE DOC LINKS WITH YOUR REAL ACCOUNT
THE OWNER OF THE DOC CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE AND DOX YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUa65cgX9c

Its a form so i am not sure if the google account is visible. You can just open an incognito tab.

Oh fuck, I go to this school and didn't sign out of gmail. Am i screwed?

shiieeet

Signed, undocumented student Judío Asesino

Nice

Give me the delegates Dahnald

IF ONLY THEY HAD CLAPPED

Massive Sup Forums ICE call raid on the school when?

Submit signatures as various members of the Spokane and Lewiston ICE field offices, info is publicly available

They'll probably think it's real ICE officers who want to stand in solidarity

how do we get trump to pull federally funded backed loans of illegal students or non US students?

Literally they can go to school like my one friend did and never have to pay it back since their not US citizens they go free. If your a US citizen there is no escape from student loads not even bankruptcy.

Can kek save us if we praise him?

BWAHAHAHA..
Thinking a petition is going to stop a swat team.

How is WSU cucked? I thought UW-Seattle, with its 25% asian population and rabid liberals, were the cucked faggots

>t. UW alumni, just kill me

My liberal hellhole university actually sent out a notice about how they are a sanctuary school and will not let the big bad Trump in, but even they had to admit there is diddly shit they can do if the ICE shows up with a proper warrant.

UW has gone to hell. WSU is pretty bad as well.

This was shot on their campus:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AkgCrF4b5I

Fucking meme arrows

Well, much like the proposed policy to cut funding to sanctuary cities, I'm sure a clause applying it to federally funded schools as well.

If it's only one thing Trump fulfills, I'd love if it were cutting federal funding. Even private universities get some funding. Hampshire College gets 16% of their funding from the government, that would hurt them a lot.

Oy fucking vey that's bad

>lol who the fuck do these people think they are?
This is the generation raised by single moms, given participation trophies, and were told everthing they did was perfect. This is the result. They think things they do not like don't apply to them.

see

you're not wrong at all

>Well, much like the proposed policy to cut funding to sanctuary cities, I'm sure a clause applying it to federally funded schools as well.

Thats ok. BUT... I mean the loans. All those federally backed loans means when illegals dont pay back the 200-300k for their education then the the US government pays off the loan since their federally insured. That is what I want to see in a petition to the white house that we can sign to have that program ended for all non-us citizens.

My friend just graduated and never has to pay back a dime which is cool by me, but im paying off loans for the next who knows how long.

why did he mean by this

>Please don't film me

They're probably the first people to film cops.

wish we could hack the spreadsheet attached
to the form.. and then sign them all up to
the trump mailing list

How does wsu exist when spokane is so un-cucked

Jew killer

WSU is far from spokane. Its in an insular college town, thus extremely cucked

Keked and checked my man