The recount won't work

Hillary needs to steal all three states in order to win. If MI and PA flip but WI doesn't, it goes to the House.

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/documents/sos/Response_544145_7.pdf
rt.com/news/line/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe they're past the recount request deadline in Michigan and Pennsylvania, anyway, and if it takes an entire two weeks in Wisconsin, then they're going to miss the December 13 deadline for having all recount issues resolved before the state electors meet in Madison on December 19.

MI starts recounting next week. A judge rejected Trump campaign's appeal to stop the recount.

Even then the house, senate, and all of it is republican so it's beside the point.

I almost wish they would steal the election because the narrative has reached a point where everyone knows that the establishment is completely and utterly corrupt and right wingers are finally riled up over the same issues and have someone to hold them together. there's going to be a civil war and the right wing has all the tricks up their sleeve

Right wing won't do a damn thing if they steal it. Civil war my ass, they couldn't even take over a wildlife refuge

>MI starts recounting next week. A judge rejected Trump campaign's appeal to stop the recount.
Source?

it wasn't a judge I think. It was a the Board of State Canvassers that is headed by 2 republicans and 2 democrats. The vote to block the recount was split 2 to 2 which meant the recount could proceed. Trump has filed a lawsuit though and the attorney general for MI has filed a lawsuit with the supreme court of MI

These guys were the reals thieves.

Racists lost the american civil war. They lost in nazi germany. What makes you think that the 3rd time is the charm?

It wouldn't go to the House in any case faggot, because of Trump's elector from Maine CD2. With just Wisconsin, Trump has 270. This wasn't a squeaker.

>"I'm with her coalition" comes through and proves Russia hacked the election in Trump's favor
>mfw Hillary wins

Michigan's Department of State

michigan.gov/documents/sos/Response_544145_7.pdf

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Lol, yes they did, and acquitted on all counts.

Because you got trips. The third time is indeed the charm.

>we should hide the truth so literally hitler doesn't get elected
thank you leaf

Lol, yeah 'cause only German's were racist during WW2.

Geesh...

That's just a response brief by Jill Stein. It says that on the very first page. And in the URL.

That little non-happening will look like a bake sale in comparison to the aftermath of a stolen election.

Michigan blocks recount anyway.

"15:10 GMT
Michigan moves to block presidential recount in state – statement

Michigan’s attorney general on Friday said he had filed a lawsuit to halt the Green Party’s requested recount of the presidential contest in the state, saying the effort would be too expensive and cost millions of dollars. Bill Schuette, a Republican, said in a statement that recounting all of the state’s votes in the November 8 presidential election “threatens to silence all Michigan votes for President” and criticized Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein for what he called an “inexcusable” request. (Reuters)"

rt.com/news/line/

see this:

Again? Didn't they already have a recount and trump won again?

"Michigan moves to block the recount", not "Michigan blocks the recount."

meh... I speak 5 languages and read 2 different alphabets, how many do u speak?

Two, but I speak them both well enough to not make mistakes like that.

meh

Missing the real issue entirely. If Trump loses even 2 of those states that puts him within spitting distance of getting royally fucked by some faithless electors. Secondly, it moving to the House could potentially put up some establishment republican in his place.

>yfw Hillary ends the Trump monarchy

There's a fair chance that WI won't even be able to finish the recount in time. They normally take over a month to recount.

The only one that matters.

WI already have a recount but Jill want another recount.

Damn BTFO

They didn't lose BECAUSE of racism, you stupid motherfucker.

wtf, are they just going to demand a recount until it turns out in Hillshills favor?

Guess not many speak cuck-swedish and cuck-norwegian so yeah

if they gain 1 vote every recount theyll win eventually right?