Anyone want to test their "free speech?" Say whatever you want pol. America is the land of free, right?

Anyone want to test their "free speech?" Say whatever you want pol. America is the land of free, right?

>big brother is watching
It's a shame I can't say I'm looking for a group of white nationalists to group up with to go around America executing kikes as they sleep without having the NSA reading this. We've got free speech don't we? Planting a bomb inside of the nearest kike hall sounds like a lot of fun but to actually post something like that is the greatest sin. See you guys from the other side, the FBI is choking me out. No long is my life mine. Free speech. :^)

Bejamin Fischbein

Snowden is a hero and the NSA (and some other agencies, I'm sure) knows I said this.

Pizzagate is a false flag

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

also I have a cool ID :)

I do not see anyone or heard anyone speak freely and test. I do not see the land America here on the right or left of my vision.

pussy

Bruce Jenner is not a hero. Bruce Jenner is just a man with serious mental problems in an ill-fitting dress.

3DPD

Hands free fapping

I kill obummer tomorrow

>land of the free unless you have the wrong opinion

I disagree with what a lot of people on this board and in this country say, but I fully feel that they should be allowed to say it as long as it's not a direct threat against someone, or advocating violence directly.

I feel very offended when the American Flag is burned, but that is their right.

I like penis and some Arabs can be really cute :^)

Good point. I say the state should do nothing when people burn the flag, however it should also do nothing when flag burners are beaten by patriots.

whatever you want pol. America is the land of free, right?

Now what?

Is it true you're not allowed to call for a boycott of Israel?

dont do it bro

No, as much as I smile when someone gets fucked up burning the flag, you can't physically attack someone for expressing themselves.

I would enjoy seeing someone get their ass beat for burning the flag, but I also must respect the rule of law. You attack someone, you must go to jail. So it stands, do you feel that strongly about something to go to jail for it?

Dude try this for an excerise in free speech.

>Go to movie theater.
>Yell the word "fire"
>????
>Epic win.

Look at all the freedom!

Which alphabet agency are you?

Is it true you guys can't legally shoot a guy who broke into your house?

Catluin jenner is a hero

To think that the stuff I wrote in my free writing weekly journal in JHS and HS could, under today's bs, land me in jail is just saddening. And what we used to say in the dark recesses of the web and on BBS' before that were known to be just works of fiction.
>I wasn't supposed to live long enough to see this shit

I promise. I can do whatever I want to that flag. If I wanted to I could, that's what the flag means.

"our flag was still there"

Is it true you guys have no break-ins because you own nothing of value in the first place on account of being so poor? :^)

I wasn't trying to bait, just asking a legitimate question, and no not really.

This argument was hashed out on BBS' decades ago, and I feel now as I did then: The act of burning a flag of ther USA is, while socially repugnant, protected by the Constitution.
Social pressures should ensure that it does not happen often, if at all (which it does).
One of the freedoms our flag represents is the right to burn a flag in protest.
>I may disagree with everything you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean no consequences. You can stand on the street and burn your bra but your tits will still sag.

Yeah they have free speech in North Korea too, you can say whatev you want but there's consequences

the consequences should be social of familial, not criminal. What to do you want? Legislated morality? Move to Saudi Arabia

>Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme Song Prompts School Lockdown
top KEK

It shouldn't even be that though. You shouldn't lose your job just for posting gas the kikes on your facebook account. But if you post it on your work's page, then yeah, you deserve the sack.