Amerifats:

Why do your Walmart courtesy mobility assistance vehicles not simply come equipped with toilets for seats? Or do you enjoy mart sharting in your pants? I suppose you're in the right place to buy new ones. Or does Walmart offer courtesy replacement pants in your land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxEBZHxdvsI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4
youtube.com/watch?v=TavsQmL1zrA
youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1z43muPetNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time for bed Jayesh

I live in a younger area near a college so the majority of people in those scooters are 13-25 athletes with casts and crutches.

But yeah broad_generalization.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=qxEBZHxdvsI

DELET THIS

>United "Sharted in Target" States
>United "Must Go In Costco" States
>United "Loose Gut In Pizza Hut" States
>United "Gurgling at Burger King" States
>United "It Came Out At In-N-Out" States
>United "That Bad Smell in Taco Bell" States
>United "Good Golly, It's In The Trolley" States
>United "Couldn't Find The John In Johns" States
>United "Drop My Piles In Walmart's Aisles" States
>United "Craps A-Droppin' At Baskin-Robbins" States

We don't have Walmarts here. That's a Canadian thing.

Enlighten me on this Americans.

Is it a tradition to shit your pants in Walmart or is it just a shitty Sup Forums meme? Being serious.

>United "My Ass Went Crazy Over At Macy's" States
>United "Leaking Arseholes Down In Marshall's" States
>United "A Walmart Fart, Now A Walmart Shart" States
>United "My Pants Are Yucky Down In Chuck E." States
>United "Things Went Crappily Down At Applebees" States
>United "Pain In Heart, Made Me Shart, On The Floor In KMart" States
>United "Leaky butts at Dunkin' Donuts" States

For a long time I thought that the whole shart in mart thing was made up. Well that was before I spoke with two american friends of mine about this phenomenon, they could not believe I was making a thing out of this and apparently this is deeply rooted in american culture. " If you gotta go you gotta go and you can always clean up later, no big deal "they said. They also told me that displaying poo on your pants, or a burgerstain if you will, is the true mark of a patriot and hard worker. By showing off your burgerstain you let everybody know that you are too busy living the american dream and grabbing life by the horns than to worry about silly loos and where to poo. Americans wear their burgerstains with pride, much like how a war veteran wears a medal on his chest. One of the american friends I was discussing this with even went on to admit that he once forced a burgerstain while on a date to impress the girl and they are married today.

>white """""master"""""" race
How much you guys wanna bet these women and their entire families voted for trump

Sometimes when the feeling hits you just don't have the 75 cents for the stall and say fuck it

>be me
>be american
>waddle at the brisk pace of two miles per month(thats 3.5 kilometers for europoors) towards the front door
>just in time for black friday
>line of fellow sharters ahead of me
>we look like the stampedes from world war A1C
>one of us shits himself
>starts a chain reaction
>we all start slipping on poo
>pull my gun out in the confusion
>shoot a fellow sharter ahead of me
>he bursts into a fountain of shit
>waddle into it because of too much forward momentum
>slip and hit my head
>pass out
>wake up in hospital
>at least my taxes aren't paying for this

Oh, say! can you pee by the mart's early light
What so proudly we shart at the walmart's last closing;
Whose large shits and small shits, through the perilous sharting,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly sharting?
And the mart's re d glare, the diarrhea bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our sharting was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the fat and the home of the inbred?

It is tradition for degenerates to shit their pants when the opportunity presents itself, it has become one of many a shitty summertime meme.

This is my personal favorite:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME WHEN MY GUT WAS FEELING FUNNY
I SHOULD JUST CARRY ON INSTEAD
I WAS FEELING KINDA A DUMB WITH A STREAK ACROSS MY BUM
WHILE STOCKING UP ON SPRITE AND STALE BREAD

WELL, THE SHARTS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
PUT MY HAND ON MY ASS AND I HIT THE MART RUNNING
DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO USE THE JOHN
MY PANTS GET FULL AND MY BOWL GETS NONE

SO MUCH TO POO, SO MUCH TO PEE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH DOING IT AISLE THREE?
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T GO
SO PUT YOUR BROWN STAINS ON SHOW

it's a meme, anything like that is fucking gross and it never happens.

there are a lot of disabled/ fatasses that use those "mobility chairs" but shitting your pants in public is something that rarely if ever happens

in my entire life i've never seen it once and im 27 so take that for what it is.

Entire place prolly smells like sharts

Why are Americans so sensitive about this shit?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've always wondered what does your average american walmart smell like?

If you live in an area full of ethnics and dirty people, imagine all those hands that have touched your food kek.

Not necessarily, these look like the types who have half black kids and are all for multiculturalism.

depends where you go, if you go to the local nigger ghettos the wal-marts are disgusting.

if you go to upscale white neighborhoods they are in great condition.

but this is true for everything and you could replace wal-mart with anything and it be true.

Probably the same as your average Aussie house. I'd imagine it's that sweaty smell that you can never wash out.

where is the Walmart jousting tournament. kids these days have no imagination.

oh never mind found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TavsQmL1zrA

kinda anti-climatic, we need faster scooters.

what the fuck hes like a turtle

The feeling of squishy stinky poo poo is very appealing to those of us on the abdl spectrum

walmarts are an abomination to mankind. they attract inbreds, faggots, niggers, spics, fat fucks and pedophiles.

I like how she smacks and kicks her own car as if this will encourage him to move away.

the average aussie house smells like sea-salt, sunscreen, marijuana and cheap tobacco

Because it doesn't ever happen people show the same 3 pics over and over and act like it's the norm but it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ

never in my life have I seen someone walking around with their pants clearly shit on

it's a retarded meme

youtube.com/watch?v=1z43muPetNc

>tfw oppressive loo-enforced country
How hard is it for a canuck to move to the US? Got a masters in seal clubbing if that helps.
I just want to experience Freedom.

oh look a fucking migrant posting from his expensive hotel thanks to my tax money

I'll spray glue your eyelids shut fucker

I sharted in public once, I was leaving a whataburger about to get in my truck and felt a nasty fart moving down my rectum and thought it was safe but it wasn't. Luckily I was going straight home to sleep off my hangover so I just shit/showered and put on some fresh clothes. I couldn't imagine doing that in public but it may happen I get stage fright in public shitters.

>broad_generalization.jpeg

#NotAllAmerisharts

>mart sharting
oh fuck man my sides, they're gone!