How the great have fallen

>How the great have fallen

I don't see even a single fucking /huma/ thread anymore. Maybe Hillary SHOULD have won you fucking huma-haters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone just post the picture already

you know the one I mean

she's probably fled back to Saudi Arabia to avoid Hillary's wrath. She must be eyeballing everyone as the one who cost her "HER" election (it's current year come on!)

>Literally shaking right now

Must be tough being a major behind the scenes player. Working decades for the elite and climbing the ladder while you do it.

Then kapow
> husband fucks youbover again
> you totally piss off your boss
> your incompetency is instrumental in your boss not getting the presidency
> she tears strips off you
> you are now cast aside without a job
> you will never work in Washington again

Just go back to Saudi Huma, the plan failed. Stupid bitch.

not that one

the feet one

I often fantasize about Huma dominating me and forcing me to call her "mommy" :3

why isnt she in jail she did marry a baby raping pedophile. both of them should die.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Also, I like to think if Huma was VP what would've been Hillary's chances.

> huma VP pick

No one. No one would have bought that. She would've been under such scrutiny, there is no way anyone would have accepted a Paki from Saudi with such a screwed up family life and zero public speaking ability would become a public figure.

That's the conclusion I arrived to as well, but then I thought progressives would've thought 2/2 woman ticket, one of whom is a minority Muslim. And maybe her genuineness would have convinced some people who hated Hillary's stiff demeanor.

>implying the white vote for Hillary wouldn't have collapsed several more points

fucking kek

Also, is that Remy Danton on top left corner?

Maybe next time she wont marry a pedo jew who sends dick pics to little girls while his kid sleeping right next to him

huma is a disgrace for marrying a child rapist, her husband is a pedophile which she is ok with since her mother is a muslim which means child rape runs in her family.

>Your mother is a disgrace for not aborting you

She & Anthony Weiner are back together btw.
He's living with her in their apartment.

Proof?

If that's true she's a bigger idiot then I thought. If so that's further proof of the stupidity of women in general.

She's gonna get droned before December is up.

did you ever think that maybe that guy just has a magical dick?

You do realize her whole top campaign ppl are all cannibal pedophiles right?

This bitch should be skinned alive along with the rest of them.

We have them every day, they are titled "pizzagate".

Huma is by blood connected to Saudis who fund the Muslim brotherhood and sisterhood, and various branches of al-qaida.

I would sage this so hard but I had a warning.

RIP

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

>tfw just want to hold huma and tell her it wasn't her fault and things are going to be OK

Did anyone read Weiner's texts? He talks but ripping her until she bleeds and is incontinent.

In africa, girls are commonly raped or impregnated around 12. This causes fistulas, holes in the vaginal and intestines. This leads to bleeding and lifelong, uncontrollable incontinence.

Weiner seems experienced with causing this, how many 12 year Olds you think he pizza'd?

Podesta liked to make "walnut sauce" too, bragged about it in magazines...

Aren't pretty much all of them connected by blood? There is a LOT of incest in Arabia.