The day Trump won, did you sense it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

This is the day Trump won... the Wiener/Huma fuck up + FBI reopening the case + the black homeless Trump supporting woman getting beat up... he won that very day. I knew it. It was like the damn finally burst, you could feel it online and in IRL.

Did anyone else sense it? I remember feeling pretty stressed about things until that very day.

google.com/search?q=huma&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:10/29/2016,cd_max:10/30/2016&tbm=#q=huma weiner&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:10/29/2016,cd_max:10/30/2016&tbm=nws

>news search for that day

What a wild ride it was. That day was a culmination of so many crazy events and hard work/meming/shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jwcCW9iIpw
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-dont-ignore-the-polls-clinton-leads-but-its-a-close-race/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-odds-of-an-electoral-college-popular-vote-split-are-increasing/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-yes-donald-trump-has-a-path-to-victory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sensed it months before. Get on my level

A few days before the election he wasn't sounding confident. It was like his internal polling wasn't showing good signs.

But the very day before when he came out with genuine joy saying "we are going to win" I knew it was over. He was so confident. You just knew his internal polling told him a landslide was incoming. Hillary cancelled her fireworks. And right there I knew it was over.

Yea well, once the delegayes vote, then i will be at ease. Im still in civil war homocide mode!

I knew he had won it by how much support he had online on even normie websites and the crowds at his rallies compared to hers.

He filled an entire stadium at one point ffs. That his Hitler level admiration.

I was fully onboard with Trump and meming my brains out from his USS Iowa speech on... but things were looking dark in the days leading up to that moment... the MSM was doing peak mind control voodoo on the normies, even the legit polls had him sinking. This combination of events snapped them out of it, that's what I observed anyway.

Early that day the homeless Trump support incident went viral on kikebook and twatter, then it broke Weiner was sexting underage girls (Huma's husband, looked bad on Hillary and reminded everyone of Bill etc.) then that Tweet from Chaffetz saying the FBI was "reopening" the email investigation... it was like a cluster bomb that blew up greater than the sum of its parts.

>New Hampshire
>red

>"we are going to win"
>Hillary cancelled her fireworks

Yeah, that was nice

here's the map by itself. I did get New Hampshire wrong, but Trump only lost there by about ~1,000 votes, and I got every other state right. Nate Silver however, got North Carolina, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all wrong. All in all, my prediction was wrong by less then 1% of the electoral vote, whereas Nate Silver's was wrong by about 18%

Shitposters on a Mongolian flipbook forum are more accurate then trusted pollsters with a good track record. What a time to be alive.

Nice going

Anyone remember her?

Yeah I was obviously kidding. Pretty amazing, though I suspect that wasn't the only electoral map you made around that time.

To be fair to Nate Silver, he only gave probabilities based on the available polling, and he noted in the days leading up to the election that a likely outcome was Hillary winning the popular vote but losing in the electoral college, and specifically getting BTFO in the rust belt.

In NJ I never saw Hillary signs for weeks but I saw Trump everywhere.

"PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I will remember this as the day a memetic sleeper cell gave orders that could have been the sniping of Hillary Clinton, but instead chose to yell the name of a cartoon frog and surprise her.

>he noted in the days leading up to the election that a likely outcome was Hillary winning the popular vote but losing in the electoral college

He did? How the fuck did i miss that.

I dunno... if you followed him on twitter and read the posts on 538 it was a consistent message they sent.

they were torn to bits by the left for "hedging" instead of correctly forecasting her 99% chance of total victory like everybody else.

give me a few minutes and I'll track down some links that show just how clued in Silver actually was. It gave me a lot of hope at the time.

a fuckton of memories... i almost hope someone writes a book from our perspective someday

youtube.com/watch?v=9jwcCW9iIpw

Im with this user

Just saying. Peniscoptor attack of clinton when

538 posts:

Nov 6:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-dont-ignore-the-polls-clinton-leads-but-its-a-close-race/

>How about polls of swing states in particular? Right now, the tipping-point state in our forecast — the state that would provide the decisive 270th electoral vote if the polls got things exactly right — is New Hampshire. There, Clinton leads by only 1.7 percentage points in our adjusted polling average, as several recent polls show Trump tied or slightly ahead, along with others that still give Clinton the lead. Thus, Clinton’s doing a little bit worse in the tipping-point state than she is overall — a sign that she might win the popular vote but lose the Electoral College.

Nov 5:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/

>Does one candidate appear to be doing better in the Electoral College than in the popular vote?

>Yes, Trump. Our model has thought so all year, and it’s because Clinton’s gains relative to Obama are concentrated among demographic groups — Hispanics, college-educated whites, Mormons — that are under-represented in swing states relative to their overall share of the population. Now that has become more apparent in the polling, and roughly a third of Trump’s 35 percent chance of victory reflects cases where he just barely gets over the hump in the Electoral College despite losing the popular vote.

>If African-Americans don’t turn out in large numbers, if there’s a large turnout for Trump among white non-college voters, or if some whites with college degrees — traditionally a Republican-leaning group — come home to Trump. If one of those three things happens, I should be fine. If all three of them do, I’m probably toast. If it’s two out of three, that’s where we could be headed for a very long night and a possible popular vote-Electoral College split.

No we knew on November 9th bud.

Silver's model was pretty good. It noticed that if the polls were slightly off in Hillary's favor (and polls are slightly off all the time), she could win the popular vote but lose the rust belt and thus the election. As Silver put in his one of his podcasts:

>If the polls are right, Clinton wins
>If the polls are off a little in favor of Trump, Clinton wins big
>If the polls are off a little in favor of Clinton, Trump wins EC, loses popular vote.

His model basically gave an equal chance to each of those three outcomes, and turned out to be the correct read. Clinton did just a tiny bit worse than the polls predicted, and lost.

Silver's editorial on why Trump would never win the Republican nomination was correctly mocked by everyone, but he apologized for it and vowed to stick to reading data, and that's why he was correct when all the other data scientists were wrong.

It's crazy, too. I remember that posting a map like this would get you absolutely fucking laughed at. Even just having PA as red would envoke
>PA
>red
memes, and shit, if you put MI and WI on there? Everybody thought you were a joke. I mean, really, they made the most sense of all, but of course, "muh blue wall" and "muh polls" blinded everybody from the truth.

That's not the pic you used faggot

I was so sure that Hillary was going to win. Everything was rigged in her favor, she had the media on her side and all the stupid polls showed her winning. so I was shocked AF when Trump won

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-odds-of-an-electoral-college-popular-vote-split-are-increasing/

thanks

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-yes-donald-trump-has-a-path-to-victory/

Yes I sensed it, and no I didn't cash out. Stayed to the bitter end.

Thank you mr trump

I could slightly feel the time shifting. It's science.

no problem.

there's a lot more, and there are things he got wrong too, but the closer it got to election night the more correct his claims tended to be.

I mean, how did you NOT know we were headed into an existing, alternate, yet BETTER timeline?

I predicted something similar. I think what a lot of people failed to realize was that if 1 of the rust belt states flipped, then all of them would probably flip to as it indicates how off the pollsters are..which was the case in reality

The only thing that kept me somewhat confident was a Vermont occultist. It's actually very funny

That guy look like Harry Potter

Most people also ignored Helmut Norpoth (proffesor with a 100% track record of predicting elections). He had Trump winning way back before the primaries were over

I had some sort of psychic flash early on, that told me trump would win and some other stuff that i couldnt understand i posted on a Trump gen with a pic of friends dog with a cape.

When Hillary Canceled the fireworks show is when I started to let myself believe this could happen.

Where is Human anyway. She's literally disappeared off the face of the earth the week before the election.

My wife and I were watching this Hillary Rally and she says "Did someone just yell Pepe?"

ded

I pretty much knew it the second he ran. I've predicted every president my entire life. I knew Obama was going to be President when I saw him giving his speech at the DNC for Kerry.

It's kind of creepy and weird.

I keep trying to be rational about it. But my psychic intuition is so spot on sometimes it's hard to argue with it. I keep telling myself "Well Trump could still not win, it's just your wish fufillment. You're only saying he is going to win because you want him too!"

Either way I'm right. There is what OP is talking about. There is just something in the air almost that you can feel. Like you get whispers of everyone's thoughts and you never really know it, you just get a little bit of information, that feeling.