A lot of you Americans on Sup Forums like to frequently get drunk. Yet you bash on God's plant - Marijuana

A lot of you Americans on Sup Forums like to frequently get drunk. Yet you bash on God's plant - Marijuana.

I ask why? Alcohol is a poison, is burns your brain cells away. I do not drink alcohol, I smoke marijuana, and then follow up with a cigarette.

I'm way more intelligent than you alcoholics.

>I'm way more intelligent than you alcoholics.
cool man, have a good one mr kruger.

Wtf everybody all over earth likes to get drunk why you calling us out specifically

Because its illegal and god forbid we take a bud off a plant and smoke it
Sup Forums cries for less government intervention yet approves of prohibition
Same with mushrooms
And don't say cocaine and heroin come from plants
They are made in a chemical process that combines ingredients from a plant

I drink and I want weed legalized.

fite me.

>don't drink booze
>but I smoke ciggies
>I am moar inteligent

This is leaf-tier shitposting. Shut up cunt.

Smoking tobacco after smoking weed, negates the memory impairment effects of smoking weed.

do you think the buds you buy are somehow completely natural? Free of pesticides, uncured and free of genetic manipulation?

Should weed that has been processed to maximise chemical effeciency be somehow made illegal?

Does 'raw' opium or coca leaves differ in anyway to current human production of cannabis?

>god's plant
you mean the devil's weed

You are mistaken. Marijuana was created by God for his children to consume. Marijuana boosts my spiritual connection to God.

>calls alcoholics stupid for drinking a chemical of known health benefit from fermented fruit
>smokes a plant to give himself lung cancer instead of vaping or isolating the thc
>smart

Alcohol is only of benefit to the Reptilians, to which it allows them greater mind control over the drinkers.

I have a tar catcher bong. Pic related. 100% pure smoke, no tar.

then why are so so degenerte? must be a different God. The bible mentins wine and beer many times but never says anything about the devils lettuce.

> stoner
> intelligent
Yeah, sure.

>tfw straight edge
enjoy permanently losing 10 IQ points

The bible has been mistranslated and misinterpreted for over 3000 years. There's the true God, and there's the fake pagan god of the modern jews, which has replaced the true God's message in many parts of the Bible.

>not dabbing exclusively

God i dont know how you act so plebian

Does it hurt

Dabs are toxic, they are made with butane and other hydrocarbons. These hydrocarbons never fully evaporate from the dabs.

Dabs are very unhealthy. Do not dab.

although this is only a 6/10 b8t in 2005 Sup Forums, due to the depreciation of the posting economy I'll give you 9/10 b8t but that's my final offer

If you're not going to contribute to the conversation, then fuck off.

hyrdocarbons come from the ground snd nature, they are your gods gift as well

Everything is God's gift to man. But Marijuana specifically is what he wants his children to smoke, to get high and contact him.

Marijuana increases psychic abilities, just so you know. Psychic abilities are the spiritual connection to God, people need, to have God work miracles around them.

Matthew 13:24