Tfw we'll never meme this hard irl again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait for 2017.

it's not remarked upon often, but I think Can't Stump the Trump #4 single handedly created the /r/the_donald thing and probably won Trump 50,000 votes. That might not sound like a lot but it might have made the difference in a swing state.

*airhorn meme sound*

They said that after Zimzam too.

i can't believe i thought this was gonna cost him the elections--that it would tie him back to this place.

Meanwhile, on Sup Forums...

Bitch we are going to meme GREAT WHITE BABY BOOM

6 white babies for every womb. Operation Brady Bunch

We truly are in the golden age of memes lads. This is the stuff we'll be telling our grand kids about. This stuff will be in their school textbooks

This tweet was glorious. With it Trump became the meme President he is today.

sayeth thou

>Vic Berger created his Republican debate videos top mock the proceedings and ironically showing Trump as the winner while attempting to subtly portray him as an incompetent bully
>The vast majority of the fans of those videos are Trump supporters who loved unironically it and didn't give a shit about his faggot subtext

I wonder if Vic Berger keeps himself up at night wondering how many primary votes for Trump his videos caused. I hope he does.

And so kids. Sup Forums became newfag central.

The End.

It's probably not just Vic Berger. Half of instagram must be feeling pretty guilty right now for shilling cheap trump memes for likes.

Hillary also literally used her media connections to give "fringe" candidates like trump, carson and cruz more air time in order to make herself seem more reasonable. This is a real thing that happened. It's on wikileaks. She memed herself out of the presidency.

RARE
A
R
E

Fuck Vic Berger. He got MDE World Peace cancelled.

I don't think so. The battle for Europe is yet to be won

good. it wasn't funny.

good. it wasnt funny

Yeah, exciting as this has been, taking on the problems in Europe will be even more epic as things start to progress and the EU starts to crumble.

No.

We will meme harder.

Stronger.

Better before.

KEK VULT!

>tfw that nature of love copypasta made it so I couldn't take the idea of watching this seriously
>always laughed when it ever got brought up
>decide to watch it one day for keks
>start out all comfy and laughing at the idea
>start getting uncomfortable
>the reality of being alone hits me
>cry like a bitch

I'm such a fucking pussy. Why am I suck a pussy. Fuck you Japs.

These memes will secure Trump the youth vote in 2020

kek

25D CHESS

I fucking love that film.
Too bad they are cracking down on it harder than CP.

>tfw you reach peak meme
>tfw memes only get shittier from here

s-shadilay brothers

>Can't Stump the Trump #4

i agree, that was fucking huge and underrated

i still can't believe we pulled it off

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc