Don't forget about us Sup Forums. We are NOT going away and will make sure our voices are heard...

Don't forget about us Sup Forums. We are NOT going away and will make sure our voices are heard. Drumpf will not enact any racist, sexist, discriminatory policies with Bernie Sanders keeping him in check.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of us are tired, some of us are mentally ill, most of us are armed.

i actually DID forget about you.
You lost senate and congress, and trump is going to picking the supreme court justices.

most of them are entering their 90's.

I mean, what exactly is Bernie going to do? I The dems utter loss has left you outnumbered on all fronts.

He will.make more speeches cry and ask for more money

>yfw Donald Trump literally exposed the lack of intelligence in the United States

Who? What are you talking about, strange homeless person who smells of weed, and how did you get on the internet?

I'm a little irritated with Bernie right now. His most hardcore supporters are part of the reason we lost.

We will be waiting...

No refunds on the jew-jew train!

It took me ten seconds of staring at that lighter to remember that that kike even ran for office.

We aren't just forgetting about you, we're forgetting about your entire party. You aren't relevant anymore.

ikr

Crazy thing is, is that the media is also kinda figuring out that they pushed the progressive narrative too far. People telling them that nobody trusts them could never really sink in, till they saw their strongest smear campaign fall flat on its ass.

I'm actually pretty curious to see how they proceed. They're going to have to court white voters if they ever want to win anything again, which will piss off BLM, SJWs, millions of tumblerinas.

I personally don't think that anything will change, but i'm okay with that. As long as the left stays arrogant and stupid, and black lives matter keep burning down sections of towns in riots, then they're not going to gain any ground. People are just sick of them.

Democratic party won't even give Bernie the proper platform because if he was in charge he'd fire all of them

SAGE AND HIDE ALL COMMIE THREADS
get necked, red

What are you, fucking gay? Jew boy scammed you, sorry! Nothing but feel-good words.

I can't think of anything more pathetic at this point in time than a Bernie supporter. Your candidate was a shill the entire time, he was never going to win. He gratefully accepted his beach house and told you to vote hillary.

Remember when Hillary lost the election and Trump won? Kek, good times.

yeah, no

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

Bernie can't even control a bunch of she-boons taking the mic away from him.

Trump is going to cuck him good and he will gladly accept it being the bull prepper that he is.

Dude wrote a book during his election campaigning. Goes on a liberal media plugging his book.

>he's for the people and not a jew and not for the money.
>kek but buy my book to understand why I care.

Is anybody here Democrat?

Legit question: Have you're views changed any? Do you think that bernie did a lot more damage than good to the party?

It seems like he kind of split it in half, when he lost.

Or do you think that groups like Black Lives Matter and all of the rioting that alienated voters away from the dems?

Hell, it could even have been the media and people like John Oliver that cost them the election. It seemed like they never wanted to change anybody's mind, but rather call everyone racist and stupid for not agreeing.

I'm sure its a lot of reasons, but id like to hear your point of view.

Burning a sign like that releases toxic chemicals into the air and harms the climate.

>its okay when we do it

Liberals everyone!

who?