Sweden takes Facebook to task for not doing enough about hate speech

Finally, a country standing up to Zuckerberg.

thelocal.se/20161202/sweden-threatens-action-to-stop-facebook-fake-news

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bah_Kuhnke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck can they do?

>Finally, a country standing up to Zuckerberg.

>Facebook isn't progressive enough

Sweden, YES!

>You can't allow the public to view our crime statistics!

>facebok

Wow

Social media was a mistake

Not that Facebook is in the wrong here but shit like this is why giving every faggot a platform was a mistake

Holy fuck Sweden never fails to impress

Zuckerberg already works with Merkel's Stasi to send """police""" forces to arrest German citizens who express the WRONG OPINIONS online. How could he possibly collaborate HARDER?

>Sweden's culture & democracy minister demands all Swedish posts automatically be machine translated from swedish into arabic

>Swedish language declared racist, white Swedes evicted from country.
Wait for it.

How would Facebook even create "fake news"? How does that work?
Isn't it so that a user creates a piece of news, and that is shared by other users, and so on? How can you even stop that sort of spreading? Only through widespread censorship.

I've always despised "share this" posts on Facebook, and I look down on the people that post them. They are usually dumb and don't even check what they share. Those are dumb sheeple, and they don't deserve better.

Who of you trolled him on Facebook? (or will troll him)

Not an arguement.
If Facebook wants to be a media where people gets their news, they're just as responsable for their content as other editorial.

>him

kek their "culture & democracy" minister is just some african woman

>they're just as responsable for their content as other editorial
Which means they aren't responsible. Just think of Trump polls, from 95% for Hillary in most news to 95% for Trump victory in 10 hours.

If the news is fake they shouldn't worry about it.

For anyone wondering, or even having any doubts, this is not even taken seriously in Sweden. It its beyond pathetic. A literal faggot who makes his living writing about how fucking gay he is apparently mad because Trump won, and since he is a fucking faggot he gets to write his little pieces in one of Swedens "top" tabloids, Expressen. So he writes something along the lines of "hurr durr Trump won becuz retarded americans belived the pope supported him bcuz facebook said so!", and of course our goddamn minister of culture (who is a green party retard and a former artist, our own little Justin Trudeue but a nigress instead), thinks that this is just da bomb and supports it. And because these retards get media attention it spreads to other retards, and now here we are.

Is this really Swedish culture minister?

Not an arguement
Polls are educated guesses, everybody knows that. Trump just proves polls can't be used in politics

When it starts crumbling down, I hope Finland will be ready..

Yes it is. Kill me please.

Twitter is much dumber and so a much bigger problem than Facebook. I don't think censorship works in either case. People should instead grow up and learn that those media are not news.

I mean, come on, it's like Sup Forums saying "ITS HAPPENING" and people really believing that bullshit.

Can confirm this

I want to say Germany must have stole all that Viking DNA , but Germany is so ccuck too now.

She is a product of cucking, not even from Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bah_Kuhnke
>Bah grew up in Horda in Småland, Sweden with her Gambian father and Swedish mother. She went to a track and field athletics oriented high school in Växjö
She's Swedish culture minister because she is proof of Swedish culture destruction.

When will Swedes realize that the existence of white people is inherently racist and that they should just fucking kill themselves as an act of tolerance?

>black father
>white mother
>no white features
>looks like any common negroid

Bro we are on the right track, Jimmie will win 110% of votes in 2018 election

You are cucked USA, you have no pure races, you wouldn't understand.

It looks like they are very slowly as punishment for being so white.
The women are being sold to savages and the men are being turned into to women so the savages have more women.

Germany was first on this. Germany has always been fond of fascism.

When time comes and Swedish government realizes Muslims from failed countries are more religious and easier to control, then they will have no use from Christianity. Muslims are actually bigger religious sheep than Christians, it's easier to leech money from them and they pray more. That's what Jew wants to control, Jew wants to own Islam.

I remember that. It was a closed Facebook group, one where you could only see the postings if you had been invited.

Nevertheless all members were arrested and indicted for "spreading hate propaganda".

All the while ISIS can recruit new terrorists in Germany while the government claims "it has no legal handhold there".

>using the face jew